Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War (39762 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him / Nobody Should Expect 85 Year-Old Buhari To Lead Boko Haram War – Junaid Mohammed / New Commander Takes Over Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by helinues: 7:05am On Apr 10, 2020
yanabasee:

Exactly, Buhari's days are numbered.... you, the other dead lizard griller sympathizers will never go unpunished....

Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by KingMicky3286: 7:05am On Apr 10, 2020
prof2007:

https://punchng.com/osinbajos-strategy-for-ending-boko-haram-war/

Let NNPC donate 1 billion liters of petrol , i will provide one box of matches , lets burn down the sambisa forest. Let every thing clear.

Thats the only strategy that will clear Boko Boys out of Sambisa forest.
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 10, 2020
thrash, at the end the whole thing will end as a fiasco.
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 10, 2020
KingMicky3286:

Let NNPC donate 1 billion liters of petrol , i will provide one box of matches , lets burn down the sambisa forest. Let every thing clear.

Thats the only strategy that will clear Boko Boys out of Sambisa forest.

the mallomites won't like that.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by grandstar(m): 7:09am On Apr 10, 2020
Osinbajo is correct.

In this kind of war, you need to be chummy with the locals.

The Nigerian army has a huge blame in their present nightmare. They turned people against them by extra judicial killings and torture of civilians.

I watched a video years back where an old man and a young chap where brought out and summarily executed. Their crime was that an IED had just killed some soldiers and these 2 picked at random must know something about it!

How do you think their relations would feel? How many of their kin do you think will join the rebels so they get revenge? Who will the locals see as their enemy?

In Iraq, American units that were chummy with the Iraqi population had fewer problems as kids would inform them where the IED's were for instance. No be to tell person to roll inside gutter go help una

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Profsani: 7:09am On Apr 10, 2020
Monkey d work baboon de chop.
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by nosadesmond(m): 7:11am On Apr 10, 2020
Acct num:0794936026, name:obazee jennifer eleoghosa, access bank. Pls nairalanders help me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by ajimotoke(m): 7:12am On Apr 10, 2020
Audio VP, I have even forgotten we have VP in this country, grin grin
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Powersurge: 7:12am On Apr 10, 2020
okefrancis:

Which is this guy saying now,hisssssssssss on you

You don't know that Abba Kyari is the president of NIgeria. Does Buhari have any iota of innovation in him?
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Pascal181: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2020
the world most sensless professor. He think he can use English to confuse people. all of them are coming to speak now because of d success of the chadeans success over d Islamist jihadists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by osazsky(m): 7:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Mcphamous:
Such a brilliant and intelligent write up,this man has proven so far to be the best.#OsinbajoThefixer
Nigerians they like theory but zero practically na today we start to hear speech my own is that all this technical defeat shout stop and put am end to this book haram just like Chad with Buhari and buratai leading the army on the battle field.while osibsnjo will be praying and giving them tactics tru phone calls

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by ojokolax: 7:16am On Apr 10, 2020
Vice President Osinbajo goes into isolation after testing negative following NCDC regulation and a lot of persons are angry. He calls for a change in tactics so we can defeat the menace of BOKO HARAM and some persons are still saying that Abba Kyari would still be back.
How much more glaring is it that we the people are the bane of all that travails us.why would anyone wish evil upon one who wishes us well?
But hate him or live him, when the country's been struck no one else comes more readily to mind than Prof. Osinbajo.
THE FIXER

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Ventura1: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2020
How can a man that is always lock out of security meetings implement his strategy.

We already have civilian JTF

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2020
May the grace and peace of the Lord be upon us
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by cheezy4real(m): 7:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Lies, some people always want to take glory, pls let's face the real fact and build a strong nation. This present country is a farce

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Sonoyom(m): 7:23am On Apr 10, 2020
John Enenche, a major-general and Coordinator, Defence Media Operations, said, “They were not killed by the terrorists; they were killed by a bomb explosion because they were conveying bombs.”

What difference does it make?
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:
Not too late sha

BH fighters, Sponspors and their online sympathizers, your days are numbered

Because Osinbajo said so?.... the Soldiers are complaining about lack of everything, from fatigue, to equipment, to release of captives.

But it is well now and we would become victorious because Osinbajo has spoken English.
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by idrisreal002(m): 7:25am On Apr 10, 2020
In the recent incident that resulted in the death of 47 soldiers, the military authorities denied that the soldiers were directly killed by the terrorists. According to them, the convoy was carrying bombs when it ran into a Boko Haram ambush. Unfortunately, as they opened fire, the bombs were hit, triggering further explosions that claimed the lives of the soldiers. John Enenche, a major-general and Coordinator, Defence Media Operations, said, “They were not killed by the terrorists; they were killed by a bomb explosion because they were conveying bombs.”
Other reports, however, had it that the gallant Nigerian soldiers were simply outgunned by a better-equipped opposition that had the benefit of not less than 15 gun trucks.
I don't know why we always hide information or pretend things are not as bad as they seem even when the ugly is glaring.
VP Osinbajo is right, the Nigerian soldiers need to get close to the people in the communities so they can provide them with valuable information as regarding location and strategy of the BH terrorists but how do you guarantee the safety of those people you are getting intel from?
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Hades2016(m): 7:25am On Apr 10, 2020
HeadNigga:
for u to have said this in burnaboy's means u are an indomie generation. Even Burna go just dey look u dey laugh
lol see this mumu wey vote Buhari in talking trash... I hope you enjoying the fuc*kin change you voted in... Deep down you know that you’re hungry today, boy go and drink garri and keep your dirty mouth shut... Kids like you only come online insulting people cuz you have nothing meaningful to say than to insult people who can feed you... Anu

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by helinues: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2020
Esseite:

Because Osinbajo said so?.... the Soldiers are complaining about lack of everything, from fatigue, to equipment, to release of captives.

But it is well now and we would become victorious because Osinbajo has spoken English.

Which one are you?

BH fighters, Sponspors or their online sympathizers
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Hiploko(m): 7:28am On Apr 10, 2020
nosadesmond:
Acct num:0794936026, name:obazee jennifer eleoghosa, access bank. Pls nairalanders help me.
you be man, giving q female account no...

Na wa for you o
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by yahmohy27: 7:29am On Apr 10, 2020
espn:
Mr Vice i strongly disagree. You have reformed BOKO-HARAM members that can actually lead you to Shekau's hiding place.

You have arrested top BOKO-HARAM commanders which the government would have easily cut a deal with to arrest Shekau.

The truth is that i don't see this evil stopping anytime soon until we have a sincere government that is willing to fight them.

When there is war there is less accountability. The Federal, State and Local government are making money from this.

Top military generals, foreign government supplying ammunition's, and the black markets supplying weapons are all making money.
I think I agreed with you to some extent, sir .
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by xaggar(m): 7:31am On Apr 10, 2020
With this speech, I believe we shall "technically defeat Boko Haram".
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:

Which one are you?

BH fighters, Sponspors or their online sympathizers

A reasonable right thinking person... who obviously knows that words are nothing without action..

The soldiers are there complaining about basic amenities.
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by HeadNigga: 7:31am On Apr 10, 2020
Hades2016:
lol see this mumu wey vote Buhari in talking trash... I hope you enjoying the fuc*kin change you voted in... Deep down you know that you’re hungry today, boy go and drink garri and keep your dirty mouth shut... Kids like you only come online insulting people cuz you have nothing meaningful to say than to insult people who can feed you... Anu
I never insulted you.
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by bustykasa(f): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2020
grin
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by helinues: 7:34am On Apr 10, 2020
Esseite:

A reasonable right thinking person... who obviously knows that words are nothing without action..

The soldiers are there complaining about basic amenities.

Don't you want BH to be defeated by Nigeria army?

Just because you don't have believe/confidence in your own words/actions does not make others so.

Try and be positive for once instead of being bad Belle to the progress of this nation. Achieves don't lie..
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by klax(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Deputy1111:
I just believe the activities of the Boko Haram will soon become history in Nigeria.

With buhari and apc in power Bro I doubt it you will be shock the way the demons in human skin called cabals will rubbish Osibanjo idea.

Just watch.....
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by IcemanFenedis(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2020
I fainted, Did you deaf burati b4 strategizing, Nigeria my Nigeria, buruatai has called his brothers and informed them about the latest moves... Why did the Chadians succeed? It's simply because there are no informant, and Boko boys are not mixed in their military... Shot hole + fuckry is this country as long as I've known her...

Not to forget, I'm dancing to Disco light since they made it free for 2months....
Lobatan.
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by MahatmaGhandi: 7:41am On Apr 10, 2020
Playing to the gallery Bro. Baba you are member of the executive, carry out your plan and stop the theories for applause gimmick, it no longer works.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by cjwalter(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2020
The same here, was i bit confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Alex Otti Visits Long-Abandoned Enyimba Hotel Aba, Plans To Reactivate It / Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace / I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.