Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Covid19: Cbn N50 Billion Credit Facility - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid19: Cbn N50 Billion Credit Facility (376 Views)

Wike Receives N50 Billion For Capital Projects In FCT / FG To Support 75 Businesses With N75 Billion Credit – Tinubu / Covid-19:Guidelines For The Implementation Of The N50 Billion Credit Facility (2) (3) (4)

Covid19: Cbn N50 Billion Credit Facility by freshkpomo(m): 6:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Came across this and I decided to share, stay safe and God bless.
Mynd44, lalasticlala

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.cbn.gov.ng/Out/2020/FPRD/N50%2520Billion%2520Combined.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiVpPDVj93oAhUqxYUKHV4kA2YQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2kixA3wkbWyHSEstdEfhQ-
Re: Covid19: Cbn N50 Billion Credit Facility by helinues: 6:56am On Apr 10, 2020
Scam

NL, Don't click the link ooo
Re: Covid19: Cbn N50 Billion Credit Facility by freshkpomo(m): 7:10am On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:
Scam

NL, Don't click the link ooo
how did you come about this? Have you tried it out?? And it's not a link to a website, it's a PDF that contains all the requirements and procedures..
Re: Covid19: Cbn N50 Billion Credit Facility by helinues: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2020
freshkpomo:
how did you come about this? Have you tried it out?? And it's not a link to a website, it's a PDF that contains all the requirements and procedures..

I repeat scam..

Downloading should be optional not automatic..

Carry your scam elsewhere abi when did you start caring about Nigerians that you are begging them to click a link?

Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlacla
Re: Covid19: Cbn N50 Billion Credit Facility by freshkpomo(m): 7:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Did you take time to look at my profile at all?
Re: Covid19: Cbn N50 Billion Credit Facility by Wisdomwise18: 7:20am On Apr 10, 2020
Please let's always confirm before tagging people post as scam. That's a PDF doc guide on FG Covid 19 Nirsal MFb Loan

Re: Covid19: Cbn N50 Billion Credit Facility by freshkpomo(m): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:

I repeat scam..

Downloading should be optional not automatic..

Carry your scam elsewhere abi when did you start caring about Nigerians that you are begging them to click a link?

Mynd44
My profile is your guide. I don't blame Nigerians for acting this way, we all have been victims in one way or another. That's how I was trying to create an anti cultism campaign some years back to reduce the rate of killings, but guess what? Same people I was doing it for were the ones to kick against it at first?? Have you ever wondered why these old men keep ruling and youths like us refuse to vote a fellow youth
Please delete the post, I am don here.
Seun
Lalasticlacla

El-rufai's Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Mother Of A Twitter User / Oyo State Govt Takes Delivery Of Truckloads Of Rice / Sanwo-olu Suspends Okada, Lagos Tests 1.5 Million Households