Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

El-rufai's Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Mother Of A Twitter User - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai's Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Mother Of A Twitter User (375 Views)

Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos / Aisha, El-Rufai's Wife, Kid, Face Deportation From Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

El-rufai's Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Mother Of A Twitter User by nairapark: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
The first lady of Kaduna State, Hadiza El-Rufai has chastised her son, Bello, for allegedly, in his tweets, threatening to rape the mother of a twitter user.

Mrs El-Rufai, who was earlier attacked for taking side with her son on Sunday, apologised, saying that having gone through her son’s tweets chronologically, she had had a conversation with him.

She said she would never condone sexual abuse in any shape or form.

Daily Trust reports that what started as a political debate when Bello El-Rufai described US President Donald Trump as incompetent over his handling of COVID-19 pandemic later degenerated into personal attacks that included ethnic slurs between Bello and some Twitter handles.

Consigliere had alleged that Trump was more competent than President Muhammadu Buhari and Bello’s father, the governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai.

Bello fired back at Consigliere, saying, “Tell your mother I’m passing her to my friends tonight. No Igbo sounds please! Tueh”.

Mrs El-Rufai, who was tagged in some of the tweets, stated, “All you people talking about @B_ELRUFAI, Don’t @ me. Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. All is fair in love and war. My belief: Respect everyone, but take no … from anyone. I didn’t see any threats of rape. I would never condone that.”

The First Lady later, “When I posted the tweet below, I assumed it was just the usual Twitter gbas-gbos. Having read the tweets chronologically, I have had conversations with Bello. Never ever should sexual abuse be employed as ammunition in public/ private exchanges, no matter the provocation.

“I can see how my tweet may have come across, and I apologise to those who were offended by it. I say once again, that I’d never condone sexual abuse in any shape or form.”

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1586870646/rufai-wife-blasts-son-for-threatening-rape

Re: El-rufai's Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Mother Of A Twitter User by FreshBoss007: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
THe
Re: El-rufai's Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Mother Of A Twitter User by Nguru55: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
nairapark:
The first lady of Kaduna State, Hadiza El-Rufai has chastised her son, Bello, for allegedly, in his tweets, threatening to rape the mother of a twitter user.

Mrs El-Rufai, who was earlier attacked for taking side with her son on Sunday, apologised, saying that having gone through her son’s tweets chronologically, she had had a conversation with him.

She said she would never condone sexual abuse in any shape or form.

Daily Trust reports that what started as a political debate when Bello El-Rufai described US President Donald Trump as incompetent over his handling of COVID-19 pandemic later degenerated into personal attacks that included ethnic slurs between Bello and some Twitter handles.

Consigliere had alleged that Trump was more competent than President Muhammadu Buhari and Bello’s father, the governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai.

Bello fired back at Consigliere, saying, “Tell your mother I’m passing her to my friends tonight. No Igbo sounds please! Tueh”.

Mrs El-Rufai, who was tagged in some of the tweets, stated, “All you people talking about @B_ELRUFAI, Don’t @ me. Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. All is fair in love and war. My belief: Respect everyone, but take no … from anyone. I didn’t see any threats of rape. I would never condone that.”

The First Lady later, “When I posted the tweet below, I assumed it was just the usual Twitter gbas-gbos. Having read the tweets chronologically, I have had conversations with Bello. Never ever should sexual abuse be employed as ammunition in public/ private exchanges, no matter the provocation.

“I can see how my tweet may have come across, and I apologise to those who were offended by it. I say once again, that I’d never condone sexual abuse in any shape or form.”

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1586870646/rufai-wife-blasts-son-for-threatening-rape

That's what you get when kids aren't well brought up.
Re: El-rufai's Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Mother Of A Twitter User by ijaw1stson: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
At least she apologized. That boy sha needs to be raped by 3 skilled and seasoned oloshos for spewing that nonsense
Re: El-rufai's Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Mother Of A Twitter User by Cholls(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
my brother what are you Blasting?!
Re: El-rufai's Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Mother Of A Twitter User by Mynd44: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2020

(1)

Stop The Lockdown-governors Forum Proposed. / Kemi Olunloyo Say Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead And Gone, And His Wife Is Angry At IPOB / Sanwo-olu Suspends Okada, Lagos Tests 1.5 Million Households

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.