Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online (1490 Views)

Get Your Business Registered With Cac Within 5days! / How I Made My First 50k Just By Writing / Re: Can You Start A Business With 50k? @Chimpretty Wins First 50K! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online by Smartlove1: 7:25am On Apr 10, 2020
Today, I’ll show you one of the easiest way to make money starting from scratch. If you follow what you are about to read diligently, you are sure of making nothing less than 50k weekly.

Do you know that I earned my first 50k within a week selling other people's products…

One amazing thing about this business model, is to find a product people are buying.

Ask yourself this question, “what product are people buying?” Once you are able to answer this question, then you are ready for business.

There are several places where to can get good quality product to sell, such as...

1.Amazon: Which is one of the largest e-commerce site in the world used by billions of people. The Amazon Associates program is a good way of making money through commission. You simply recommend their product and get commission when someone makes a purchase.

2. Konga: Konga is one of the largest E-commerce site in Nigeria and gradually extending to other part of the country. Once your visitors order product through your link, then you earn a commission. One thing with Konga market place is that anytime the person purchase again, your earn another commission; and on registering, Konga will give you a commission of #500.

3. Jumia: Jumia market place works just like Konga but for the first month, associates earn 500 NGN on top of the commission for each order. And you get your monthly Payment via Local bank transfer.

Here's the sweet part, do you know you that you can go from zero to your first N1,000,000 in commission each month, selling other people’s products, starting from scratch?

Here's how i did it step-by-step [url]4we.xyz/50000[/url]

This is your best bet to financial freedom.....
Re: How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online by Wilfred009: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2020
Nice one... thanks for sharing
Re: How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online by Mitchelll: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Already on it. thanks
Re: How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online by Santito: 7:31am On Apr 10, 2020
Brilliant concept... Cool
Re: How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online by paulmikel009: 8:09am On Apr 10, 2020
keep up the good work... I love it
Smartlove1:
Today, I’ll show you one of the easiest way to make money starting from scratch. If you follow what you are about to read diligently, you are sure of making nothing less than 50k weekly.

Do you know that I earned my first 50k within a week selling other people's products…

One amazing thing about this business model, is to find a product people are buying.

Ask yourself this question, “what product are people buying?” Once you are able to answer this question, then you are ready for business.

There are several places where to can get good quality product to sell, such as...

1.Amazon: Which is one of the largest e-commerce site in the world used by billions of people. The Amazon Associates program is a good way of making money through commission. You simply recommend their product and get commission when someone makes a purchase.

2. Konga: Konga is one of the largest E-commerce site in Nigeria and gradually extending to other part of the country. Once your visitors order product through your link, then you earn a commission. One thing with Konga market place is that anytime the person purchase again, your earn another commission; and on registering, Konga will give you a commission of #500.

3. Jumia: Jumia market place works just like Konga but for the first month, associates earn 500 NGN on top of the commission for each order. And you get your monthly Payment via Local bank transfer.

Here's the sweet part, do you know you that you can go from zero to your first N1,000,000 in commission each month, selling other people’s products, starting from scratch?

Here's how i did it step-by-step [url]4we.xyz/50000[/url]

This is your best bet to financial freedom.....
Re: How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online by Pedroski1: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
You made my day
Re: How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online by BW360: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Love idea... nice program.
Re: How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online by xpiranza: 5:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Keep up the good work
Re: How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online by Ltherman(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
How can i get in touch with you.....
Re: How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online by DollarBuddy: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
This is Affiliate marketing. It's not an easy business or a get-Money-quick business as the OP made it seem.

But hey, it's worth giving a try.
Re: How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online by Smartlove1: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
You are so right... And that's why you need the right mentor
DollarBuddy:
This is Affiliate marketing. It's not an easy business or a get-Money-quick business as the OP made it seem.

Re: How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online by Smartlove1: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
You can email me via nairaland
Ltherman:
How can i get in touch with you.....
Re: How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online by IstandWithGod: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Opportunity of a lifetime!!!

These are five sure ways to make much money online:
1. Forex trading (calculated)
2. Network Marketing (with a good team)
3. Dropshipping
4. Real Estate (commission)
5. Vlogging

Am sure when you started the year, you wanted MORE especially in finance...Being the 4th month of the year, I will be talking on the 4th item on the list.

Do you know you can make up to #500k either as a side hustle or full time from home (monthly) via Real Estate? Yes, thereby leaving the life of paycheck to paycheck to living a life of receiving cheque after cheque...

All you have to do is use the internet to facilitate the work through proper social media targeting.

Guess what, you can make far above 500k monthly if you go all the way in...

With a one time investment of #50,000...I will show you how in connection with people of like-minds we have been able to consistently utilized the social media to make massive cash out via real estate commissions.

All you need is:
1. A learning attitude
2. A laptop/desktop (you can use cybercafe)
3. A phone + airtime (to call your leads)
4. Running cash for miscellaneous (eg advert)
5. A valid bank account to collect your commission which could run into millions

You will be hand-held and taught(in a Whatsapp group & e-book) all you need to know(A-Z) on making money in Real Estate via targeted social media branding.

The first five people to pay before Tuesday 14th April, 2020 will pay only #50,000 #10,000 (80% off). TO GET OFFER, drop your name and phone number in this email: qualitysmile7@gmail.com for further details.
Re: How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online by paulmikel009: 5:40am On Apr 13, 2020
Among all these, you failed to mention marketing... which is the life blood of all business
Re: How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online by Wilfred009: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Its the best to get started with. it dosent require must to get started
DollarBuddy:

Re: How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online by Nkemella: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Smartlove1:
You are so right... And that's why you need the right mentor
Please I want you to mentor me. How do I get in touch with you.
Re: How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online by Santito: 5:20am On Apr 14, 2020
I think the training will be sent to your mail
Nkemella:

Please I want you to mentor me. How do I get in touch with you.
Re: How You Can Make Your First 50K Within 5days Online by Ltherman(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Smartlove1:
You can email me via nairaland

I can't send PMs yet on Nairaland. i dunno why

(1) (Reply)

Boards Approves First Bank, Ecobank Merger / Palm Kernel Supply Business"defined" / Will Nigerian Public Relations Increasingly Get A Seat In Top Management Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.