Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam (1468 Views)

Seniorwriter Refund my money (SCAM ALERT!!) / I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared / If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by miccholo1(m): 4:46am On Oct 05, 2021
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, please bear with me. I want to confirm from other nairalanders that have done business here with @seniorwriter since he is quite popular here if he is credible or if he have been good on his promises on various investment options he has pitched

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by BOSSkesh(m): 5:02am On Oct 05, 2021
Kk
Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by thesicilian: 5:10am On Oct 05, 2021
Follow your instincts.
Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by ProtectMyMoney: 5:23am On Oct 05, 2021
miccholo1:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, please bear with me. I want to confirm from other nairalanders that have done business here with @seniorwriter since he is quite popular here if he is credible or if he have been good on his promises on various investment options he has pitched

He is male, but answers Sarah Adakaren on facebook...that should tell you something is fishy...

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by chariisGRACE(m): 6:55am On Oct 05, 2021
ProtectMyMoney:

He is male, but answers Sarah Adakaren on facebook...that should tell you something is fishy...

That is the exact reason I didn't give in.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Builderbet365: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2021
chariisGRACE:

How can someone tell you to write gazzilions of articles and then next you dream of getting paid? Anybody who doesn't pay you as you work in this time is dishonest and untrustworthy.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Chummynoni(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2021
Although, I cant say if he/she is genuine or not, but his/her ways are strange to me. I wanted to give him a job worth $3k, but I got pissed when he/she said he/she doesnt use whatsapp except facebook. It sounded suspicious to me. Why would someone with a smart phone in 21st century said he/she doesnt use whatsapp. Crazy tho, I am not judging

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Seniorwriter(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Chummynoni:
Although, I cant say if he/she is genuine or not, but his/her ways are strange to me. I wanted to give him a job worth $3k, but I got pissed when he/she said he/she doesnt use whatsapp except facebook. It sounded suspicious to me. Why would someone with a smart phone in 21st century said he/she doesnt use whatsapp. Crazy tho, I am not judging
SMH @you....

Why didnt you include the fact that you wanted me to contact your imaginary foreign based client without a prior formal introduction and i didnt though you sent his contact.....my reason of not allowing a whatsapp convo still stands.

Howbeit im bemused you cameout of your hideout to comment on a thread related to me @seniorwriter.
As for the OP@miccholo1 that created this thread my advise is he should push for this thread to get to FP.

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Seniorwriter(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Builderbet365:

How can someone tell you to write gazzilions of articles and then next you dream of getting paid? Anybody who doesn't pay you as you work in this time is dishonest and untrustworthy.

stop spewing trash....I never gave any writing job/gig to that moniker.

ProtectMyMoney:

Your assumption is noted.

chariisGRACE:

shutup stop the misinformation ...we had no dealing whatsoever ....so get a life and stop your toxic assumption .

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:

shutup stop the misinformation ...we had no dealing whatsoever ....so get a life and stop your toxic assumption .

@Seniorwriter

You better come out clean and explain your self sad
Are you a scammer or Not Just an honest question though.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by chariisGRACE(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter

If I didn't have a life, I won't be typing this. Maybe I'm a robot... who knows.

It is true, we had no dealing. Sarah Adakaren is the person I wanted to make a deal with.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2021
Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Seniorwriter(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
SensetionalGoal:

Why not explain to NL members how i scammed you ...Nitwit
SensetionalGoal:

I know you will eventually resort to insult...con man.

Seniorwriter my ass tongue
so you know you are a nitwit
@seniorwriter
Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Seniorwriter(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
chariisGRACE:

If I didn't have a life, I won't be typing this. Maybe I'm a robot... who knows.

It is true, we had no dealing. Sarah Adakaren is the person I wanted to make a deal with.

You wanted to?......You must be a robot.

@seniorwriter
Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Passionet: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:

This makes no sense at all.

Yes, it makes exact sense. You can have the person's mobile number which can come in handy in case of a business gone bad.
Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Passionet: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@seniorwriter

Why are you so hot tempered? A flawed character like this is a red flag to deal with.
Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Passionet: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:

This makes sense, what he wrote doesn't.

That's what he was pointing at if you read it clearly. A person not using whatsapp for his business is trying to shield his contact information from going public.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@seniorwriter

I know you will eventually resort to insult...con man.

Seniorwriter my ass tongue

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by emmanuelbrown26: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
SensetionalGoal:

EvEN FROM THE WAY HE IS ATTACKING EVERYBODY HERE SHOWS THE KIND OF HUMAN BEING HE IS

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by SensetionalGoal(m): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

EvEN FROM THE WAY HE IS ATTACKING EVERYBODY HERE SHOWS THE KIND OF HUMAN BEING HE IS

Don't mind the con man...
If he continues with this his scamming antics I bet you before the year runs out he will find himself in kirikiri prison.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Seniorwriter(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Im sure if it were you ,youll hail everyone that says or said trashy allegations on you.....

Deep Quote;
Only stupid people say so much about rumours.

SensetionalGoal:

Don't mind the con man...
If he continues with this his scamming antics I bet you before the year runs out he will find himself in kirikiri prison.

You need to get a life....
SensetionalGoal:

Do you have a Life looking for random people to swindle? Elerebu..
This is why i suggest you get a life.....try tell NL members how i swindled you.......Nitwit
emmanuelbrown26:

I'm not saying u shouldn't defend yourself, the way u were attacking everybody without even narrating anything is alarming. If u have ever encountered op from any social media, what is expected of u is to inform the public of what took place.
Why do u think that useless politicians could still come on air to clear their names of any allegation against them, even though we know that they stole but for clarity sake u always come to clear the air.

Nonsense....I should clear the air on something that never happened ?...maybe you should ask the toxic op if we ever had any dealings.

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by SensetionalGoal(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Im sure if it were you ,youll hail everyone that says or said trashy allegations on you.....

Deep Quote;

@Seniorwriter

Do you have a Life looking for random people to swindle? Elerebu..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by emmanuelbrown26: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Deep Quote;

@Seniorwriter
I'm not saying u shouldn't defend yourself, the way u were attacking everybody without even narrating anything is alarming. If u have ever encountered op from any social media, what is expected of u is to inform the public of what took place.
Why do u think that useless politicians could still come on air to clear their names of any allegation against them, even though we know that they stole but for clarity sake u always come to clear the air.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Mide3367: 5:59am On Jul 28, 2022
Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!

His number: 0907 920 4499

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Nikkganc08(m): 6:12am On Jul 28, 2022
Wow...!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by mrsage(m): 7:16am On Jul 28, 2022
It's about to go down..... grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Codeye(m): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2022
Mide3367:
Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!

His number: 0907 920 4499
What nature of business?
You should be patient with him, at least he should be given benefit of doubt.
I had deal with lots of Nairalanders and most of them are reasonable people.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Mide3367: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Codeye:

What nature of business?
You should be patient with him, at least he should be given benefit of doubt.
I had deal with lots of Nairalanders and most of them are reasonable people.
sent money for purchase of usdt. And then I was ghosted since 3pm yesterday afternoon. Only for him to come this morning to tell me his bank has issues so i cant get refunded of my money.. This is not cool at all

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Codeye(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mide3367:
sent money for purchase of usdt. And then I was ghosted since 3pm yesterday afternoon. Only for him to come this morning to tell me his bank has issues so i cant get refunded of my money.. This is not cool at all
oh sorry about that, I also conduct business here on Nairaland that was the reason I urge you to get him a benefits of doubt. So has he sent you the USDT?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Mide3367: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Codeye:
oh sorry about that, I also conduct business here on Nairaland that was the reason I urge you to get him a benefits of doubt. So has he sent you the USDT?
no.. Till now he hasn't responded to me not try to refund me my money.. I tire like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Invest In $Wakanda Inu If You Haven't Read This Review / 100% Mortgage In Uk / How To Open Account With Paypal.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.