Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) (73507 Views)

Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) / Help No One Want To Marry Me But They Want Sex Because I Am A Single Mother / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by AgentNairaland(f): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
That's lovely
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
JUST GO AHEAD
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by duality(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Front page topics from 9:00pm everyday is now so predictable.

Make una go sidon jare.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by BrainResetter: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
grin

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by GreatResearcher1: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
These wh0res always looking for excuse to deny their husbands sex. But they would gladly given it not gatemen

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by creamylicious(f): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Choi.... The unmarried don hear am. No show at all

1 Like

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by AfroKnight: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mama don lock up.

cheesy
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
How do people do that thing with so much heat,no light,no money in this lockdown.? shocked shocked. Na waoo .
Meanwhile if you want to learn computer science,computer skills and other ICT related issues so as to teach people in return and earn money,or be employable instead of being idle in this lockdown,use the link https:///KDvxWhTQMWaC5pvk9Gj508 or Whatsapp 07013133065
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Yeyeh
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Chijiokem1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Well if she lockdown just lock up
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Seventy7kings: 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Make una no dey disturb us, goan jo soapy. grin
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Seventy7kings: 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mummyfour:
How do people do that thing with so much heat,no light,no money in this lockdown.? shocked shocked. Na waoo .
Meanwhile if you want to learn computer science,computer skills and other ICT related issues so as to teach people in return and earn money,or be employable instead of being idle in this lockdown,use the link https:///KDvxWhTQMWaC5pvk9Gj508 or Whatsapp 07013133065
what thing? undecided grin
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Myralison: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
angry grin grin grin grin

Please help me out by just clicking on the subscribe button. It cost zero naira please. Help help help.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4k4IkfX8oAJMMDyNQ1AoA
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Duru9:
I de hungry oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookooooooooooooooooooo

Goodluck to whatever you want to eat

1 Like

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Konji3368: 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
LeeMason:
The punanny is also on lockdown. grin

No be lie grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Konji3368: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
The woman get lock say i no be her husband

1 Like

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by stormborn28(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hmmmmmmm.... konji
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Konji3368: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
stormborn28:
Hmmmmmmm.... konji

Hwfa
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by peggywebbs(f): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
The comments be like.. she's doing too much while some say it is on lockdown. Who watched the video..what happened? Lol
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Johnchyz(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
IT STILL BAFFLES ME AS TO HOW HUSBAND AND WIFE WILL BE HAVING HEAT ARGUMENT OVER TO HAVE SEX OR NOT. BUT TRUTH BE TOLD IS LIKE WOMEN DON'T LIKE THEIR CREATURE OF BEING A FEMALE. MAY BE FEEL HUMILATED SEEING A MAN DIGGING THEM ALL THE TIME. PROBABLY THEY FEEL SO BAD SEEING A MAN ONTOP THEM. BUT IT PAINS ME TO SEE A LADY NOT WANTING ANY MAN TO CLIMB HER. I MEAN WHAT ARE THEY CREATED FOR. BUT SHA WOMEN ARE TRYING O. AFTER DOING ALL HOUSE CHORES, COOKING, WASHING THE PLATES, EVERYTHING INCLUSIVE, AND YET BE THINKING OF HOW HER HUSBAND WOUN'T ALLOW HER HAVE EVEN A GOOD REST AND SLEEP, THE HUSBAND WILL NOT MIND ,HE WILL START MOUNTING HER LIKE THE HE GOAT MY GRANDPA RULER ONCE HAD IN THE VILLAGE. AND YEAH, WHAT DO MEN DO, ITS AIN'T OUR FAULT, WE MUST BANG, WE MUST F.UCK THEM GIRLS. AM SORRY TO SAY IT FOR d lookdown on women. This is where we found ourselves. GOD MADE IT THAT WAY. MAYBE ITS NOT FAVORING WOMEN THAT MUCH. WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY THAT WHENEVER WE MEN WANTS TO FUC.K PLEASE DO OPEN YA LEGS. PEACE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by mrkings84(m): 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ok, let's just start expecting corona babies from December........ Multiple babies dedications from the month of February 2021......
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Chuksyno(m): 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
If you have money while staying at home, you are on isolation. If you are broke while at home this period, you are on quarantine. If you are broke and at home with a nagging or bad wife, you are on lockdown.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by stormborn28(m): 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2020

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by nextstep(m): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Of course there a few women who don't enjoy it, but in my opinion the only men who are being starved of sex are those who don't know how to seduce a woman.

Most men just want to say sumobi, jen fisi, then go and sleep, without caring for her needs.

I doubt a woman who's husband is really making love to her (not just banging, there's a difference) will lock up in these times.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by lloyds(m): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Most men need to look fit and attractive for the sex they are asking for. .

I am a man, but the way this man look, even if am his wife I will find an excuse too.

Keep fit, clean, nice shape and most women will even be the one initiating the sex, even in covid19 era I tell you.
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Excellent7(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
sirchrislatestn:
pls nobody shld give anything to nl beggerr again this people re wicked , heastless,419 evil scamer just imagin i try to transfer 3k to one nl begger i mistakely send 30k twice which ws 60k beggin the idiot to refund the money he refuse to refund infact warn ontop of it that am disturbin him that was hw i lost d money

I hate to hear this.
It is only lost if you call it lost. That is "dishonest" and will affect a lot of other prople needing assistance online on this platform. Please open a thread on this matter supply name of the recipiennt and details of the transfer and and ask forum members for advice and guidance on how to retrieve your money from the thief ASAP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mad oh
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by sirchrislatestn(m): 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Excellent7:

I hate to hear this.
It is only lost if you call it lost. That is "dishonest" and will affect a lot of other prople needing assistance online on this platform. Please open a thread on this matter supply name of the recipiennt and details of the transfer and and ask forum members for advice and guidance on how to retrieve your money from the thief ASAP.
i dnt hve time 4 dis ur process ok if u wnt i can send u d idiot name
Re: My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) by meum: 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mama say na "give space" grin
Mama sef do social distancing on top bed grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.