Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) (20481 Views)

There Is No Need For DNA Test, There Is Love In My Family - Woman Says (Video) / Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by officialwdhtv: 11:53pm On Apr 02
Marriage benefits women more than men — Lady says

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWmAcPGcyBY

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by DatoDatuk: 4:57am On Apr 04
officialwdhtv:
Marriage benefits women more than men — Lady says

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWmAcPGcyBY

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5RsFO5yBMj/?igsh=dmhjbjFvMDZyMDE4

Lol hidden truth

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Kennitrust(m): 9:55am On Apr 05
Men overwork to keep the home in check while women took advantage of having a home first before hooking out secretly with old lovers.

So many girls that I know always said, their dad is late

Hmmm

84 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:55am On Apr 05
Okay

That is not my problem
My problem is the authority sharing
After a woman comes in how does she think that she wants equal rights.

If you want westerner treatment then never ask for traditional marriage or bride price payment.

Ready for equal sharing of bills even to the most tiny.

No inlaws bull crap. Your in-laws must fix themselves

If you want brideprice paid then be ready to be a woman as the tradition demands

Makes sure you understand that.

Case closed

197 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Kelklein(m): 9:55am On Apr 05
it's a no-brianer

By nature, men are designed to give while women are designed to receive.. materially, sexually, etc

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by oluwaseyi0: 9:55am On Apr 05
Very true
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by mmadu5(m): 9:55am On Apr 05
even a toddler knows this.

MEN learn to love your self . don't over do because of woman. weda she's your wife or girlfriend. remember she is not your family, you both came into the world differently . so be careful when you stressing your self to provide for woman.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Joshintua(m): 9:56am On Apr 05
Nice one, marriage is for companionship and not one sided.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by bonechamberlain(m): 9:56am On Apr 05
angry

Reason why men value respect so much, and why men should not tolerate any arrogant, self-centred lady.

Some ladies suffer from princess complex, they want to be worshipped. What most ladies don't know is that with humility and respect any responsible man (not Marlians) would do everything to worship and adore her most times subconsciously.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Chidex50(m): 9:56am On Apr 05
💯 truth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by emiika: 9:56am On Apr 05
Bitter truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Trizyd(m): 9:57am On Apr 05
I'm coming.
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Olichoke: 9:57am On Apr 05
God bless her for the courage to let out the ancient truth about marriage.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by ideatoprince18(m): 9:57am On Apr 05
Yes that's the raw truth.... That's why I wonder why Men use to bend on one knee to ask a woman to marry ... Like WTF??

A woman I will be pay bride price and host marriage ceremony for?

A woman that I will be taking care of from now and the rest of my life??

Naaaaah woman are the only species that come into marriage with nothing at all and goes out of it with lots of Benefits

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by 4tomandchi: 9:57am On Apr 05
cheesy
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by tiswell(m): 9:57am On Apr 05
Tell us what we don't already know.

Worst of the lots is marriage to a naija lady

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Gentlechika(m): 9:58am On Apr 05
Bittersweet truth

1 Like

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by PHIPEX(m): 10:00am On Apr 05
Sadly true, the part of taking care of the girl's family seems to be the worst of it.

Simply by marrying, a man takea care of his own nuclear family, extended family and now the wife's family. If he fails in any of these he's still seen as a failure.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by SeeWahala: 10:00am On Apr 05
Hmm, i feel the time is coming when men will start doing serious shakara to get married undecided

The time is at hand and i believe it will be upon us within this generation or the next as it was written in the bible as words from God's own lips to his prophet . . .

12 Likes

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Stevenson20: 10:00am On Apr 05
We know already, that's why we take our time to weigh our options very well before settling down for liabilities.
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Yankee101: 10:00am On Apr 05
The biblical wife is an asset not a liability
Proverbs 31
10 A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
11 Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
12 She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.
13 She selects wool and flax
and works with eager hands.
14 She is like the merchant ships,
bringing her food from afar.
15 She gets up while it is still night;
she provides food for her family
and portions for her female servants.
16 She considers a field and buys it;
out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
17 She sets about her work vigorously;
her arms are strong for her tasks.
18 She sees that her trading is profitable,
and her lamp does not go out at night.
19 In her hand she holds the distaff
and grasps the spindle with her fingers.
20 She opens her arms to the poor
and extends her hands to the needy.
21 When it snows, she has no fear for her household;
for all of them are clothed in scarlet.
22 She makes coverings for her bed;
she is clothed in fine linen and purple.
23 Her husband is respected at the city gate,
where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
24 She makes linen garments and sells them,
and supplies the merchants with sashes.
25 She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.
26 She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
27 She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
28 Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
29 “Many women do noble things,
but you surpass them all.”
30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
31 Honor her for all that her hands have done,
and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by enemyofprogress: 10:00am On Apr 05
And na dem dey make yanga pass

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by naijapikin2(m): 10:00am On Apr 05
Well spoken. Wise woman.

You shall enjoy your marriage.

Meanwhile I'm on the verge of divorce.

Wish me luck in my next marriage 😃😃

7 Likes

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by ArewaNightmare: 10:00am On Apr 05
grin grin Jenny claypot won't like this

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by bewla(m): 10:01am On Apr 05
O
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Caramia2020(m): 10:02am On Apr 05
Definitely
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Dynamicboss: 10:02am On Apr 05
The gospel truth hence why men should stop chasing broke ladies like one disgruntled, frustrated and extreme feminist disturbing threads that goes against men on Nairaland. She knows herself

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by 4tomandchi: 10:02am On Apr 05
Lazy gender
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by CHAIRMAN1(m): 10:02am On Apr 05
Lol
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by RecoveryG: 10:03am On Apr 05
DatoDatuk:

Lol hidden truth

Wahala for man wey never shop dis morning
Re: Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:03am On Apr 05
That's neither news nor a secret na...!

Everyone knows this basic and obvious fact.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Welcomes Triplets A Year After Losing Her Child (Photo) / Married But Fond Of Another Man / FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.