Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (20339 Views)

Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) / Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Nackzy: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Happy covid 19 birthday sir
Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by kuss: 9:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Hbd
Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by yoursidenigga(m): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2020
Hermionegranger:
Except that the current governor is actually a wasteman who does nothing but attend parties every weekend to eat Akpu and Soup.

Damn Nigga! You are right... Ugwuanyi is a waste bag and has nothing to offer Our people
Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by realestate99: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2020
There are very few times I will agree with an easterner on any subject, but on this I will, I was serving in Enugu when this guy was the Governor, he really tried, bought new 18 seater Nissan buses for every government secondary school in the state, the metropolis was very clean, workers were credited on time, he was even paying 10000 for corpers, I think the highest in the country as at that time, it was just unfortunate he came from the same senatorial district as Ekweremadu, he couldn't get the PDP senatorial slot for his district........I hope to see him back in politics in the nearest future.

11 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2020
Erediauwa:
Happy birthday Papa 042....

The only ex governor who gave his beautiful wife a house arrest and made her go through emotional pains.... Even when GEJ and his wife intervened, Papa 042 continued his wayward attitude towards his wife.

How this your rubbish take relate to him birthday now?

2 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:

That is the same set of Agbayas saying trash about this current governor in Enugu.

Any good thing that happens in the South east gives them nightmares.

The current governor of Enugu is a failure

3 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by 1stHooligan(m): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2020
Erediauwa:
Happy birthday Papa 042....

The only ex governor who gave his beautiful wife a house arrest and made her go through emotional pains.... Even when GEJ and his wife intervened, Papa 042 continued his wayward attitude towards his wife.
a man who cannot control his wife is called a simpleton
Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by bjtinz: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2020
One of the best govs ever. Come to Enugu town during his tenure, and you'll mistake it for Abuja or even one foreign country.

His only problem was that his diccck wey no hear word. ESUTH babes enjoy am shaa. grin

6 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Starhearts: 9:12am On Apr 10, 2020
DropsMic:
Fellow Alumni.... Happy Birthday

People like to associate Sha

If naa mad man now?, U no go say him be ur fellow Alumina

Bomb dey ur head
Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 10, 2020
God should continue to bless our governors, being one is never an easy task, infact, they are super heroes, no one should speak ill of them.
Chai, this lockdown really affected me, Any 042 fellow should show love to your boy, can't go back due to the lockdown and I am totally down financial now, God will surprise you with connection and big time relief you never dreamt of, I am not a prophet but I know that he that wipes tears from the eyes of a poor and helpless fellow will never experience sorrow and anguish, neither shall tears be his portion.
Zenith bank,
Two, one, seven, six, one, one, six, seven, six, seven.

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by CyberWolf: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Greennotes:
Chime's developmental strides in Enugu metropolis has not match till date. Argue with the roads he built.
Chimaroke did more signature projects than him.
Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by CyberWolf: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2020
yoursidenigga:
Happy birthday to this great guy. The best governor my dear motherland 042 has ever had. During his regime, things were normal, nightlife was lite, our dear ROADBLOCK was a hit back to back, streets were clean and street lights were functional.

Salaries were paid and everything was normal. Herdsmen clashes and brutality were alien to my people and life was at its youth.

Not until my fellow Nsukka man Ugwuanyi entered the office and destroyed everything. (Mind you, I am from Nsukka, Enugu Ezike to be precise). This bunkum of a governor Ugwuanyi entered and scattered everything. All the developments Chime did were reverted and now, Enugu is in a mess. Ugwuanyi only tried to cover up his incompetence by building roads ONLY.

Mehn, happy birthday Oga mi Sulivan
The same Chime planted the baby elephant in power. I’ll rate chimaroke better than him, at least Chimaroke legacy is visible everywhere till today.
Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by blowjohn(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:
One of the most effective and efficient governors that had ever ruled in Nigeria.

Calm, matured, intelligent and productive.

When u say this kind of things and we beam our search light on the Enugu, we realized ur just talking.
No state in the country deserves commendation becos we r yet to have visionary leaders

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by blowjohn(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2020
CalvinGaye:

How this your rubbish take relate to him birthday now?

It does relate.
The evil and good a man does lives after him or after he must have left office.
Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by omooba969(m): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:
One of the most effective and efficient governors that had ever ruled in Nigeria.

Calm, matured, intelligent and productive.

And what has these brought to Enugu? undecided

Abeg list the giant strides Chime brought to Enugu.

It's like you don't know the true meaning of development.
Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by blowjohn(m): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2020
The way people r talking about Enugu, u would think it's a better state than New York.
U people should keep quiet with ur mediocre ratings.
No city in naija is worth commending.
U people should rest abeg

2 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by omooba969(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2020
lighteast:
God should continue to bless our governors, being one is never an easy task, infact, they are super heroes, no one should speak ill of them.
Chai, this lockdown really affected me, Any 042 fellow should show love to your boy, can't go back due to the lockdown and I am totally down financial now, God will surprise you with connection and big time relief you never dreamt of, I am not a prophet but I know that he that wipes tears from the eyes of a poor and helpless fellow will never experience sorrow and anguish, neither shall tears be his portion.
Zenith bank,
Two, one, seven, six, one, one, six, seven, six, seven.

Why say this prayer for someone else & not yourself - you need it more breh. cool

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by omooba969(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2020
bjtinz:
One of the best govs ever. Come to Enugu town during his tenure, and you'll mistake it for Abuja or even one foreign country.

His only problem was that his diccck wey no hear word. ESUTH babes enjoy am shaa.

Foreign country like Haiti isn't it?

Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Dshocker(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2020
Riele:
He is almost cute

He can make you his 3rd wife,if you want
Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by janedonez(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2020
Happy Birthday Suli Bobo. One of the best Governors so far in Enugu state. Your score card speaks volume.

5 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by omooba969(m): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2020
PureGoldh:
I so much love dz man...No homo...He did better than his predecessor and definitely created a footprint which the present governor of Enugu state's feet can't even fabricate.

May God bless and keep him Always

Can you please list 5 things he did?

We need to be educated.
Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by PureGoldh(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2020
omooba969:

Can you please list 5 things he did?

We need to be educated.

1.So many roads were been constructed during his tenure

2. The security Level in Enugu state was at the Zenith during his tenure

3. streetlights and Traffic lights were working effectively during his tenure.

4. The streets were cleaned on a daily basis (ESWAMA) was working effectively....Road side and Streets wastebins were disposed without much stress.

5. He didn't owe workers...even if workers salaries were delayed...it will just be a matter of days.

At this juncture,I will drop my pen

6 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by omooba969(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2020
PureGoldh:

1.So many roads were been constructed during his tenure

2. The security Level in Enugu state was at the Zenith during his tenure

3. streetlights and Traffic lights were working effectively during his tenure.

4. The streets were cleaned on a daily basis (ESWAMA) was working effectively....Road side and Streets wastebins were disposed without much stress.

5. He didn't owe workers...even if workers salaries were delayed...it will just be a matter of days.

At this juncture,I will drop my pen

If (as a youth) you really consider all these as development, then Nigeria is truly in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by PureGoldh(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2020
omooba969:

If (as a youth) you really consider all these as development, then Nigeria is truly in trouble.

Well,thOo he didn't create enough employment opportunities for the youths....He still utilized his position unlike his predecessor and successor.

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by NwaliE01: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2020
The Governor that tared my street in Enugu.
Very very industrus Governor during his tenure in office.
A very beautiful birthday to him.

3 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by kalufelix(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2020
Best governor ever...very intelligent and visionary...good leaders should be staying beyond 8yrs. abeg.. I don't know how...042 has lost many standards since he left office..FACT

2 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Butoneday2(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Who he epp? undecided angry
Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by AsomughaChuks05: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Sullivan Chime is the best governor in the whole of south east since 1999. He is in the realm of Sam Mbakwe and Michael Okpara in the greatest Igbo leaders of all time. He didn't talk much but his gigantic and quality projects were speaking well for him.

4 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Ebubenwa042(m): 10:07am On Apr 10, 2020
Happy birthday to you sir 042 cares

2 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2020
Chime picanto
Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 10, 2020
omooba969:

Why say this prayer for someone else & not yourself - you need it more breh. cool
Yeah, I really need it, I pray God answers me and some other people in my present state someday.
Re: Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today by oglalasioux(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Upper Chime.... grin

Chime avenue is actually named after his father.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State / Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport: South-East Stakeholders Allege Sabotage / BREAKING: Ifeanyi Ubah Defeats Uba Brothers, Ekwunife Wins Umeh At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.