Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Hello - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hello (421 Views)

Hello / Hello / Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by Yian1(m): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Hello by Ayomideayo(f): 8:14am On Apr 10, 2020
Maybe u check their posts...u can give to students,unemployed youth and corpers(cos we don use all our money chop finish) pls dont forget me if u start the give away oo undecided

1 Like

Re: Hello by ZhiosonWind: 8:22am On Apr 10, 2020
Yian1:
If someone wants to do some giveaway to people that are really suffering in this situation and are less privileged, how can one get to know the people that really need it on this forum?

Your contributions will be appreciated... Thank you!
the best way is to ask them and... If they have gotten anything on Nairaland in the past one week

If they have gotten, you don't necessarily need to give them.
Re: Hello by daddytime(m): 8:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Contact the likes of Ishilove, Ifyalways and Dominique.
Re: Hello by Lawsaite: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2020
ZhiosonWind:
the best way is to ask them and... If they have gotten anything on Nairaland in the past one week

If they have gotten, you don't necessarily need to give them.
For the less privileged, not for does who have not randomly benefitted from a giveaway
Re: Hello by frozen70(f): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Yian1:
If someone wants to do some giveaway to people that are really suffering in this situation and are less privileged, how can one get to know the people that really need it on this forum?

Your contributions will be appreciated... Thank you!

This very simple, look around your street or area, you must see some families struggling to survive

You will definitely see widows, those ones needs help more than couples

You will definitely see someone who has been bed ridden, little cash gift will put a smile and give her hope that people still cares

1 Like

Re: Hello by izzygoing(f): 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Wow!
Re: Hello by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
First of all, God bless you tremendously for your kindness

But seriously I doubt anyone who doesn't need it would come here to beg.

However, let your mind and spirit guide you
Re: Hello by Yian1(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2021
A

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Set Of Chairs / My Retirement Plan Now My Plan A / Little Nigerian Boy Negotiating His Way Out Of Beating By Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.