Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! (1997 Views)

Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? / Is This Normal,please Judge This Case / My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by Benscolari: 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hi there everyone.
I don't know the right section to post this, but I just havta!
OK. I'm your regular everyday guy who works and earns a fat pay.
Here's my concern ; ANYTIME I'M COLLECTING MY PAY PACKAGE, I DON'T THINK OF MYSELF. But rather, I place people's needs first, Before attending to my needs which seriously calls for concern.
Please house, I'm I abnormal? Or is there anything I should do or know to curtail this? embarassed
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
No you aren't abnormal sir. You're just kind hearted for humanity sake. I tend to act that way sometimes and I wish I could do more. But, endeavor to spoil yourself often. If you don't take care of yourself, no one will..

4 Likes

Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by Benscolari: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Haaa... I solve people's problems before I even think of mine, and when the money dwindles do I remember that I haven't done SO SO SO AND SO embarassed
Thanks for your input smiley
Bigtotoboi:
No you aren't abnormal sir. You're just kind hearted for humanity sake. I tend to act that way sometimes and I wish I could do more. But, endeavor to spoil yourself often. If you don't take care of yourself, no one will..
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by 46O1CE: 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
It’s stupidity
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by SUPERPACK: 12:05am On Nov 03, 2018
Benscolari:
Haaa... I solve people's problems before I even think of mine, and when the money dwindles do I remember that I haven't done SO SO SO AND SO embarassed
Thanks for your input smiley
givers never lack, keep helping people, one day God will provide someone to reciprocate your effort in multiple folds, send me a recharge card to prove you claim,

5 Likes

Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by ahnie: 2:13am On Nov 03, 2018
SUPERPACK:
givers never lack, keep helping people, one day God will provide someone to reciprocate your effort in multiple folds, send me a recharge card to prove you claim,

Eeh eeh you want to sharply collect yours cheesy
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 03, 2018
Be kind and generous but don't be stupid about it.
Let me help you a little since you said you earn a check that's big enough. Open an account and call it your unborn kid's investment account and put in 25% of your monthly earning. Open another one and call it your future family account if you're not yet married which I believe is your case right now and put another 25%.
This way, you'll be left with 50% to live your life as a bachelor. You can also be helping the needy out of it. A bachelor who earns $85k annually should be able to save $50k out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by Benscolari: 5:12am On Nov 03, 2018
I don't need to validate any claims here. But drop your number anyways
SUPERPACK:
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by Benscolari: 5:14am On Nov 03, 2018
Thanks a whole lot for this input. But it just happens instinctively. I.e ; when I get my salary alert, my first point of thinking goes to family! And family alone. I don't have a girlfriend. Not because I don't want to, but I need to build an empire for my future nuclear family..
Thanks
MajorJeffery:
Be kind and generous but don't be stupid about it.
Let me help you a little since you said you earn a check that's big enough. Open an account and call it your unborn kid's investment account and put in 25% of your monthly earning. Open another one and call it your future family account if you're not yet married which I believe is your case right now and put another 25%.
This way, you'll be left with 50% to live your life as a bachelor. You can also be helping the needy out of it. A bachelor who earns $85k annually should be able to save $50k out of it.

1 Like

Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by Katier00(f): 5:36am On Nov 03, 2018
You are not normal, you are setting on a journey called poverty

1 Like

Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by Benscolari: 5:43am On Nov 03, 2018
embarassed
How so ma'am?
Katier00:
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by Eketem: 6:54am On Nov 03, 2018
While it is good to think of others you need to build yourself, fat salary may not be there for ever.

1. Have a budget, detail clearly what you earn and your monthly bills.

2. Have a seperate section for savings, at least 15 percent of your salary should be saved for the rainy day, Sterling Bank has a great savings scheme, put your money there monthly and you get 13 percent interest, just be growing it for a few years don't touch it, you will be amazed how your money will grow.

3. Then have a section for giving, detail what to give others so it doesn't come to be more than what you earn or need to survive.

4. Don't get married until you have sorted out your financial state.
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by abimbola74(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2018
Benscolari:
Hi there everyone.
Here's my concern ; ANYTIME I'M COLLECTING MY PAY PACKAGE, I DON'T THINK OF MYSELF. But rather, I place people's needs first, Before attending to my needs which seriously calls for concern.
Please house, I'm I abnormal? Or is there anything I should do or know to curtail this? embarassed
You are normal,u just have to apply wisdom and save for tomorrow .the point is if d far salary seizes ,will this people cover for you has you've done ? Not saying you should minimize or stop but rather apply wisdom.
Sir,I wouldn't mind if you can help secure a job at dat your working place oo...studied accounting
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by abimbola74(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2018
Benscolari:
Hi there everyone.
You are normal,u just have to apply wisdom and save for tomorrow .the point is if d far salary seizes ,will this people cover for you has you've done ? Not saying you should minimize or stop but rather apply wisdom.
Sir,I wouldn't mind if you can help secure a job at dat your working place oo...study accounting
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by Benscolari: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2018
Thanks bro. I'll keep this in play
Eketem:
While it is good to think of others you need to build yourself, fat salary may not be there for ever.

1. Have a budget, detail clearly what you earn and your monthly bills.

2. Have a seperate section for savings, at least 15 percent of your salary should be saved for the rainy day, Sterling Bank has a great savings scheme, put your money there monthly and you get 13 percent interest, just be growing it for a few years don't touch it, you will be amazed how your money will grow.

3. Then have a section for giving, detail what to give others so it doesn't come to be more than what you earn or need to survive.

4. Don't get married until you have sorted out your financial state.
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by Benscolari: 7:48am On Nov 03, 2018
abimbola74:

You are normal,u just have to apply wisdom and save for tomorrow [b].the point is if d far salary seizes ,will this people cover for you has you've done ?[//b] Not saying you should minimize or stop but rather apply wisdom.
Sir,I wouldn't mind if you can help secure a job at dat your working place oo...study accounting
@ the bolded!
That I don't know myself
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by SUPERPACK: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2018
[quote author=Benscolari post=72638147]I don't need to valida
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by catwalq(f): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2018
Its normal but quite risky...You need to tune it down seeing that its giving you cause to ask if its OK(meaning you're worried about it)..
You might wanna checkout the book 'The richest man in Babylon'.
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by abimbola74(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
Benscolari:
@ the bolded!
That I don't know myself
Better you stick to the advice given above sir ,just save for d raining day ...make sure u save whr u know u won't be able withdraw just like u will if saved in your account .You can start saver's delight with GNI which is an insurance company ,u save certain amount of money every month but it won't be given to you until the stipulated time you agreed on initially that u can cash out....just like thrift .it helps a lot and u will evn receive 5% interest of ur money in addition .you will be amazed when u complete the cycle. Might be used to acquire an asset .......inbtw sir ,incase there is a vacancy
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
Sorry for this my comment o
But I know someone that would really need your help. I know people like you won't close your eyes on her. She's in a bad state,please if you're interested in helping her out,check my signature for my number. You must not necessarily help her with money. Maybe a job or anything helpful.

Besides,you're very normal but be wise. If you go broke today, all those people you're spending on will show you pepper. Try investing some of your money and don't stop helping people cause Givers never lack.
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by ezugegere(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
Katier00:

I pity your husband (or future husband)
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by Katier00(f): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
ezugegere:

I pity your husband (or future husband)
you should pity your miserable low life
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by Katier00(f): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
Benscolari:
embarassed
How so ma'am?
those people you put their needs before yours, will move on the second you lose that your job, they will ridicule you. Invest on yourself and create a business idea, don't settle for working for your fellow man. Let me tell you a story, my elder sister when she was working, had no savings, she was a big girl, solving all her family problems instead of investing her money for the future then one morning, she came to work as usual and she was told to tender her resignation and that was it. Everybody she put her needs before turned their back and before her very eye, she became the receiver instead of the giver. so my dear build your life first. Sustain your life. The moment you die, they will move to the next person. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean you should not help but please your needs should be first. Don't pave way for poverty to be your companion.
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by ednut1(m): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2018
SUPERPACK:
false givers sometimes end of broke and miserable
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by frozen70(f): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2018
What you are doing is called a nature call of duty, some people are blessed to do so by God

But you are expected to apply wisdom

As you help people, help yourself more

If you are not married, go and get married and establish a family and also invest into business incase of tomorrow

While you are doing for others you will also do for your family

If you forget to do your wife will remind you

God that gave you that gift expects you to use wisdom

If by tomorrow, it gets crashed those people won't come to your aid but the little you invested in your immediate family or business will be your pillar

Be wise use your opportunity wisely, it doesn't come easily
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by Nobodys(f): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
Benscolari:
embarassed
How so ma'am?
Cause you aint saving, dear.. A man without savings is like a man with no future plans.......

Dont stop giving buh dont hesitate to save for the future...
Re: Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! by blesskewe(f): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
guy even family might leave u when u need them on financial issues its better u save and besides who work day chop spoil your self a little

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction / Bouncing Baby Boy! / Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.