Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

My Lovely Grandmother Is Gone! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Lovely Grandmother Is Gone! (443 Views)

Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / How Would You Feel If Your Mother Or Grandmother Is Subjected To This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lovely Grandmother Is Gone! by ipreach: 10:59am On May 09, 2020
It is very sad to say you're dead. A loveable and philanthropic woman who contributed a lot in the development our community, Umuduruehie, Okohia in Isiala Mbano LGA of Imo State.

Mama, your demise at this period is very painful and heartbreaking. This is the time we need your advice, words of encouragement and prayers so much.

You were the oldest in the community but you love mingling among the young because of your love for everyone around you.

Honestly, I have cried but it seems my tears are ineffective to bring to back to us.

Continue to rest in the Lord.

Good might Ezinne Ka Ibeya
Good night Ezinne Oma
Good night Ezinne Juliana.

This vacuum is very wide and can't be filled by anyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lovely Grandmother Is Gone! by sisisioge: 11:02am On May 09, 2020
Awwww...how old was she? See time on her features...may God rest her well. Pele.
Re: My Lovely Grandmother Is Gone! by Mizwisdom(f): 11:04am On May 09, 2020
You're lucky you saw your grandmother and she lived to a ripe old age, there are people that didn't see their grandparents, so rejoice for God has been good to you. RIP Mama
Re: My Lovely Grandmother Is Gone! by Humanoid01(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2020
Mizwisdom:
You're lucky you saw your grandmother and she lived to a ripe old age, there are people that didn't see their grandparents, so rejoice for God has been good to you. RIP Mama
I saw neither of my grandfathers, and only my maternal grandmother. sad
Re: My Lovely Grandmother Is Gone! by Jesuisbelle(f): 11:19am On May 09, 2020
Rip

1 Like

Re: My Lovely Grandmother Is Gone! by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 09, 2020
You no wan make she go.? She had played her own part. It is high time you do well so that people will commend good about you.....
Re: My Lovely Grandmother Is Gone! by Karleb(m): 6:14pm On May 09, 2020
You're lucky. Mine passed away 11 years ago.

(1) (Reply)

#trending : War Just Started Between King Saheed Osupa And A Lady / You Are not Barren you Just don't know this / One Year Remembrance Msgr S.E.U Osigweh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.