Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (24892 Views)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by jericco1(m): 8:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Happy birthday sir. Greater heights I pray thee
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Bighead9: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2020
Happy Birthday my Mentor.

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by cdoffx(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2020
lalasticlala:
Aliko Dangote Turns 63 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliko_Dangote
All these our old men that will be shouting look at your mate to we the youth. They should come and see there mate too.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Tedsart(m): 8:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Who e help?

Share bag of rice let's know you are truly doing birthday.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by ardeysholah: 8:46am On Apr 10, 2020
Happy birthday to Aliko Dangote, wishing him long life and prosperity.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by xreal: 8:47am On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Jack500: 8:47am On Apr 10, 2020
SaintHilary:
Happy Birthday to Nigeria's "Official Richest Man"
Even tho we know you're not among the top2 in reality, we still celebrate you sir!

Very soon, my birthday will be celebrated globally. AMEN

Who are richer than him in Nigeria, in reality?
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by divo(m): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2020
xreal:

The waring China and America sef no go want make Corona reach am.
y say so?
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by xreal: 8:50am On Apr 10, 2020
Jack500:

Who are richer than him in Nigeria, in reality?

1. General Theophilus Danjuma

....others can help me with the rest.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Coronavirus1: 8:53am On Apr 10, 2020
lalasticlala:

Happy birthday sir
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by michoim(m): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2020
HBD to a Giant in the Business world
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by dangote7510(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2020
grin
ZhiosonWind:
my brother from another mother... Happy birthday to your uncle oo
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Nackzy: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Happy Covid 19 birthday Eti Owo
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by shamsin6300(m): 9:06am On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=NaijaOlosho post=88282193]What has he achieved in his 63

In terms of Human Capacity building??

Bad belle
Black stomach
Gerrout of here
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by jodababa(m): 9:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Happy birthday colleague..Our meeting will be in 2021..inshallau
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Galactico4ever(m): 9:13am On Apr 10, 2020
He Should celebrate it my giving out essential commodities,afterall cv19 saved him birthday extravaganza
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by kimjessey2019: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2020
Happy birthday Sir. May God continue to bless you with long life and good health . God please I want to get money like Dangote. Amen
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by chukkysnow: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Awwwwe he still look cute smiley
wayo! wayo! Wayo!.he's nt on dis platform o.so no need 4 ur effort

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by calebonuja: 9:22am On Apr 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
What has he achieved in his 63

See Bokoharam from the north
Fulani herdsmen from the north
Bandit killers from the north
Amajiri beggers from the north
Hypocrical looters from the north

North has always been the problem of Nigeria

How has Dangotes wealth affected the north positively

What are you saying?
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by carpdiemz: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2020
Gracealone:
Yes. Leaders are born in April.

Yes oh my Birthday is on Sunday too , tinubu is April too �
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by BABANGBALI: 9:33am On Apr 10, 2020
He is just 5 years older than lalasticlala
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Mummymahdi(f): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Chhhaii see hatred ooo
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Ijeluv82(f): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Happy birthday to him
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by HRMK: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2020
lalasticlala:

CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2020
Aliko Dangote, The Chairman Dangote Group.
Happy Birthday Sir.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by HRMK: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS TO ABURO WEY GET MONEY PASS HIM EGBON BUT MY OWN MONEY TOO IS IN TRANSIT AND WULD BE DELIVERED IJMN.AMEN.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by GodWrites: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2020
InspireWealthB:
Some comments from people will make you wonder if everything is truly alright with them or they're just purposely talking trash.

How can you ask what Aliko Dangote has achieved in his 63 years? I mean, Aliko Dangote of all people?

The man's entrepreneurial life is a full study book for you, your children and your children's children! Generations upon generations!

If his name were to be Warren, Bill or Jeff, I know so many of you that will worship even his footprints on the ground. But since it's "Aliko" joined by "Dangote", you will despise as usual, your very own!

Well, let me not go further than this.

Happy birthday to you sir!

Just wish him well, you mustn't type an epistle to be noticed.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Switch07(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Happy birthday sir
To the money man himself
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 10, 2020
Happy birthday sir
I appreciate your enormous contributions to the growth of our Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Butoneday2(m): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2020
Who he epp? undecided angry
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by eme2015(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Shut up your mouth
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by taiwopapaya(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Happy Birthday to you sir, i wish you to recovery back all what you have lose during this covid-19, and long life with happiness sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Lifts Ban On Cryptocurrency Transactions / Mastercard Card Or Visa Card: Which Nigerian Banks Offer The Cheapest And Best / New Naira Notes! Arabic Is The Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.