Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

List Of Popular Nigerians Infected With Coronavirus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Popular Nigerians Infected With Coronavirus (608 Views)

Guess Popular Nigerians Monikers On Nairaland / I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai / Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Popular Nigerians Infected With Coronavirus by xaliujokes(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2020
Since the discovery of Coronavirus in Nigeria (Covid-19), February 27 this year, there has been an increase in the number of cases. On April 7, at about 9:30 pm, 254 cases of Covid-19 in Nigeria were confirmed by the National Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (NCDC).

Seven people have been confirmed dead and 44 have been discharged after being cured of the disease.

Also, most of those who have been infected with this disease, people who have been around here recently have a history of traveling abroad. Among these high-ranking people or those who hold power in Nigeria are those who have been suffering for a long time and have finally been diagnosed with Covid-19.

Here is a list of the notable leaders in Nigeria that have been infected, time after time after being tested and found.

Abba kyari

On May 24 this year, it was announced that the Chief of Staff of the Federal Government was infected with Cobid-19. In all likelihood, he was infected while traveling through Germany and Egypt. Later on May 29, he was flown to Lagos State for treatment.

Nasir El-Rufai

The Kaduna State governor, himself, stated on his Twitter account that he had been tested and confirmed that he had Cobid-19. Then again, he is currently receiving treatment through medication.

Bala Mohammed

The Bauchi State Governor, on May 24, was also informed that he had the disease. According to reports, the governor returned to Bauchi State from Lagos, where he met the son of former Vice President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar on board, who was also diagnosed with the disease. According to the report, they were in contact with each other and discussed with each other on board the ship, which is believed to have been linked to the disease.

Seyi Makinde (cured)

Also, the governor of Oyo, on May 30, confirmed his infection. As is currently stated, he recovered after a second trial, but he is still alone.

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar

As is known, Mohammed is one of the sons of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar. On May 22, his father announced that his son was infected. Since then, he has been there in Abuja receiving treatment and getting better as he has revealed himself.

Chioma Rowland

Then Chioma, the girlfriend of the singer Davido Adeleke, also known as Davido, was also infected with Cobid-19. He announced on his Instagram page that his girlfriend is infected with the virus, and that he and his crew will be tested for their trip to the United States.

Professor Jesse Otegbayo (cured)

The president of the University College of Teaching (UCH) Ibadan, Professor Jesse Otegbayo, was also confirmed to have been infected by testing on May 29th. The victim has since been declared cured by a second trial.

Muhammed Babandede

Muhammed Babandede, the head of the National Immigration Service, as he described himself, has locked himself in his arms after returning from the United Kingdom on May 22, accusing himself of being infected.

Professor Ezekiel Olapade-Olaopa

The president of the College of Health, Professor Ezekiel, was also infected with Cobid-19 after being tested. According to reports, there are currently no indications that he has the disease, although he is still receiving treatment.

Professor Obafunke Denloye

Professor Obafunke, President of the University of Ibadan School of Health, is also one of the leading corners of the country, infected with Coronavirus in Nigeria.

Source
https://tropics.ng/2020/04/10/list-of-popular-nigerians-infected-with-coronavirus/

Cc:seun
Cc:mynd44
Cc:OAM4J

Re: List Of Popular Nigerians Infected With Coronavirus by helinues: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2020
People are now matching face mask with their clothes..

New fashion trends..
Re: List Of Popular Nigerians Infected With Coronavirus by xaliujokes(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2020
More details coming up soon. Face is now highly used commodity
Re: List Of Popular Nigerians Infected With Coronavirus by Baawaa(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2020
That is why the mumu Boss Mustapha said our health sector is in bad condition because they cannot travel out of the country for treatment

1 Like

Re: List Of Popular Nigerians Infected With Coronavirus by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2020
shocked

All those happy to be unpopular hands up....Coro cannot near us....

cool

1 Like

Re: List Of Popular Nigerians Infected With Coronavirus by xaliujokes(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2020
Seee you
Re: List Of Popular Nigerians Infected With Coronavirus by Humanoid01(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Abba Kyari was tested positive on the 24th of May? You also used May for some cases. Lol

I don't smoke, if not I for say make you pass me that weed wey you take this morning.
Re: List Of Popular Nigerians Infected With Coronavirus by Iyiataata92: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2020
Ok
Re: List Of Popular Nigerians Infected With Coronavirus by Iyiataata92: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2020
Humanoid01:
Abba Kyari was tested positive on the 24th of May? You also used May for some cases. Lol

I don't smoke, if not I for say make you pass me that weed wey you take this morning.

Not only the date issue, the OP also said that Abba Kyari was flown to Lagos whereas the Lagos State government denied any knowledge of the whereabouts of Mr Abba Kyari.
Which one do I believe now?
Re: List Of Popular Nigerians Infected With Coronavirus by Precious4real50(f): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Where is the vice president name cheesy grin grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: List Of Popular Nigerians Infected With Coronavirus by Iyiataata92: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2020
Precious4real50:
Where is the vice president name cheesy grin grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Did you give him the virus? Ada Amebo
Re: List Of Popular Nigerians Infected With Coronavirus by Iyiataata92: 10:21am On Apr 10, 2020
xaliujokes:
Seee you
Re: List Of Popular Nigerians Infected With Coronavirus by abbaapple: 10:22am On Apr 10, 2020
angry

They where infected next few days they are ok! Abi They should all continue! I learned that NwaAmaikpe is infected too! Bad luck for him.

(1) (Reply)

How Ex-nigerian Ambassador Exposed Us To Coronavirus In Kano – Doctor / PDP To Buhari: You Have Dumped Almajiris, Others After Using Them To Grab Power / Oshiomole VS Obaseki: Why Did The Corn Finish? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.