Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,555 members, 7,827,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Wike Releases Bound For Large Congregation On Easter Sunday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wike Releases Bound For Large Congregation On Easter Sunday (208 Views)

These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness / 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wike Releases Bound For Large Congregation On Easter Sunday by Bbpreshblog(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
STATE-WIDE EASTER BROADCAST BY HIS EXCELLENCY, NYESOM EZENWO WIKE, GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE ON THURSDAY APRIL 9, 2020.

My Dear Good People of Rivers State,

Since Monday the 24th day of March 2020, we have implemented a number of measures to prevent the importation, community infection and transmission of the Coronavirus in our State.

Most of these measures, including the restrictions on religious assemblies above fifty persons, were targeted at avoiding co-mingling, maintaining social distancing and ensuring that the State and its citizens are free from COVID 19. From all assessments, it is going well with our State and we are grateful to God for His mercies and protection. We are also grateful for the strong public support and I just want to say thank you for your kind understanding in the midst of the troubles you are made to endure at these trying times. As a Government, our conscience is clear and we intended no harm whatsoever to anybody. All the measures we have taken so far, and all that we have done are in the best interest of our State and for the general good of our people. We have no other choice but to fight this mass killer virus with all of our might and every weapon and resource at our disposal, less we all perish, for our inactions and indiscretions. Let me appeal to you to continue to hold on to our hopes and prayers; as we are at the moment the envy of many other States for the way God has helped us to keep COVID 19 away from our State.

This weekend is Easter, which is......
READ MORE :https://bbpresh.com/wike-releases-bound-for-large-congregation-on-easter-sunday/
Re: Wike Releases Bound For Large Congregation On Easter Sunday by Iyiataata92: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Wike Releases Bound For Large Congregation On Easter Sunday by Dreal1247: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2020
I only pray that coronavirus should make people realize that God Almighty is the Supreme One. As Nebuchadnezzar was humbled, I pray that God uses this medium to gain more souls for himself.

(1) (Reply)

We Now Have Charlatans And Fakers Of Miracles - Pastor Ashimolowo (video) / Melinda Gate On Covid-19:African Street Will Be Littered With Dead Body" (VIDEO) / Civid-19. Have We Thought Of It This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.