Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

God Please Heal The World - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / God Please Heal The World (249 Views)

Heal The Body - Video / Heal The Pain Of Neuropathy With Our Chiropractic Care / A Video Showing How To Heal A Boil After Its Been Popped, Plus Tips To Prevent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Please Heal The World by Ultralexo: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2020
Things are not funny anymore, u can't even offer someone a lift again for the fear of getting infected. I was in the filling station this morning to buy fuel a lady walked up to me asking me for Lift I was scared to up large because I don't know where she was coming from and who she might have contacted. Things are no longer the same. Two cases already mentioned in my state.
My prayer today is that God should please remember us in Nigeria and deliver us from this scourge I pray.
Re: God Please Heal The World by xcabczyxabczzzz: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Who let the world to be affected in the first place?
Re: God Please Heal The World by Ultralexo: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Who let the world to be affected in the first place?
bro all we need now is solution,maybe later we will deal with that,perhaps China.
Re: God Please Heal The World by xcabczyxabczzzz: 10:10am On Apr 10, 2020
Ultralexo:
bro all we need now is solution,maybe later we will deal with that,perhaps China.
Can God snapped his fingers and all this would end?
Re: God Please Heal The World by Ultralexo: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Can God snapped his fingers and all this would end?
no ooo,I don't want this world to end now.
Re: God Please Heal The World by xcabczyxabczzzz: 10:28am On Apr 10, 2020
Ultralexo:
no ooo,I don't want this world to end now.
You don't want to go to heaven?

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Designed A Map For COVID 19 Updates / 15 Chinese Medical Experts Arrive UK To Help Fight COVID-19 / Covid-19: President Muhammadu Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation Today By 7pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.