Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

How do I delete this? PLEASE help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How do I delete this? PLEASE help (676 Views)

On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? / Seun Why Did Your Mods Delete This Rebuttal From Washington Post? / Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How do I delete this? PLEASE help by Kingofpalmgroov: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2020
I clicked no and found this on my NL profile. Can someone give me a lead on what to do to get this off.

Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by Kingofpalmgroov: 10:47am On Apr 10, 2020
Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by dukeprince50: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2020
This is how we swear on NL.
I believe Seun did it if not so many persons will flood muslim threads and dish unnecessary insults on their God and believe.

But wen u know dat u av to swore nairaland affidavit, u won't want to try it.
Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by Kingofpalmgroov: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
I believe Seun did it if not so many persons will flood muslim threads and dish unnecessary insults on their God and believe.

But I didn't want to swear that stupid swear... I clicked a fvck*in NO.
Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by dukeprince50: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:

But I didn't want to swear that stupid swear... I clicked a fvck*in NO.
after clicking no, did u comment on the thread?

If u comment on the thread, den u must av mistakenly clicked yes, there is no way u can comment without clicking yes.
Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by Kingofpalmgroov: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2020
dukeprince50:

I just did now to make the same report I posted here.
Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by Kingofpalmgroov: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2020
dukeprince50:

If u comment on the thread, den u must av mistakenly clicked yes, there is no way u can comment without clicking yes.

Sincerely I clicked No. That's why I screenshot the page.
Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by dukeprince50: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:

I just did now to make the same report I posted here.

U av to options, to leave it as it is, its just a write up, but if its against ur believe, then create another account but if the mods can help u remove it then
Seun, Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44, can something be done?
Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by Kingofpalmgroov: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2020
dukeprince50:

Still wondering why the guy don't do that on Christian related post.

Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by dukeprince50: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:

Sincerely I clicked No. That's why I screenshot the page.
seun, this is not fair again na.
He clicked no, remove it biko

Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by dukeprince50: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:

Still wondering why the guy don't do that on Christian related post.
That's because u find few Muslims insulting Christians on net, but Nigerian Christians, mostly nairalanders are quick to not insult Muslims, but also insult their God.

He did it to make limit the number of insults on muslim threads.
But he should help ur situation, just be calling him out like seun seun seun seun, ur help is needed here. Lol

Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by Kingofpalmgroov: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=dukeprince50 post=88287318]That's because u find few Muslims insulting Christians on net, but Nigerian Christians, mostly nairalanders are quick to not insult Muslims, but also insult their God.

But he should help ur situation, just be calling him out like seun seun seun seun, ur help is needed here. Lol[/quotthank you so much Sir. God Bless you
Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by Precious4real50(f): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2020
cheesy grin mikehot come and carry your new Muslim brother cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by Precious4real50(f): 11:07am On Apr 10, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:
I clicked no and found this on my NL profile. Can someone give me a lead on what to do to get this off.
grin cheesy accept it in good faith grin cheesy

Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by dukeprince50: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=Kingofpalmgroov post=88287395][/quote]no need thanking me yet, if he didn't change it, just create a new account and learn ur lessons and I wonder why he is not even giving attention.
Lemme call on one mod that is likely to say something Dominique Ishilove
Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by beejaay: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
That's because u find few Muslims insulting Christians on net, but Nigerian Christians, mostly nairalanders are quick to not insult Muslims, but also insult their God.

But he should help ur situation, just be calling him out like seun seun seun seun, ur help is needed here. Lol

doesnt that buttress the fact that islam is a forceful religion..you have to force people to believe in your god just to express their mindthe level of insult pastors get here on nairaland and everywhere is alarming yet they dont go about forcing people to swear....this and more reason religion are seeing as a scam and more reason why i stopped being a muslim or any religion for that matter....its always force everywhere

Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by Beremx(f): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2020
You don buy market. From today on you are now an Alhaji cheesy cheesy

Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2020
Precious4real50:
cheesy grin mikehot come and carry your new Muslim brother cheesy

Islamic terrorists can never be my brother
Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by Precious4real50(f): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Mikehot:
Islamic terrorists can never be my brother
you have already accepted it

Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2020
dukeprince50:

Shey it is Christian threads that doesn't get insults abi.

Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Precious4real50:
you have already accepted it

it doesn't have any bearing on me, i would continue to put sense in the head of terrorists with or without oat
Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by Kingofpalmgroov: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Precious4real50:
grin cheesy accept it in good faith grin cheesy

You're not serious �� loooolll. Aswear
Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by dukeprince50: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Mikehot:
Shey it is Christian threads that doesn't get insults abi.

There is a difference in the level of insults. See ehn, Religion only breed hatred and other vices.
Me I have never commented on muslim thread cos I don't want to swear.
Seems OP's case is incurable, we should just look for a name to call him like
Alhaji Sani
Or Alhaji Yusuf
Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by Kingofpalmgroov: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Mikehot:
it doesn't have any bearing on me, i would continue to put sense in the head of terrorists with or without oat

I just copied your signature...
Re: How do I delete this? PLEASE help by Mynd44: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2020
The Declaration will disappear after a few days

1 Like 4 Shares

(1)

Increate Floor / When Would My Nigeria Ever Have A Government Like This? / Video Of How Biafrans In Italy Remembered Their Fallen Heroes During Lockdown