Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? (1301 Views)

Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? / On What Ground Will SW Ask NE Not To Contest For Presidency? / Why Did Nairaland Delete Osinbajo Story After Rebuttal But Left Mimiko’s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
I'm beginning to read the handwriting clearly. Nairaland doesn't want other tribes to voice out the growing injustice because a world-acclaimed drug lord was selected by INEC. The measure Nairaland used on Buhari will be used on Tinubu. There will be no double standards. We're ready for the Chicago drug lord.

3 Likes

Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by mightyhaze: 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
Bias

4 Likes

Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by peter0071(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
bias!!!!

3 Likes

Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by Houseontherock1: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
Spreading false information undecided
Bias against an ethnic group
Propaganda
This post is also no different undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by ImadeUReadThis: 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
North4Obi23:
I'm beginning to read the handwriting clearly. Nairaland doesn't want other tribes to voice out the growing injustice because a world-acclaimed drug lord was selected by INEC. The measure Nairaland used on Buhari will be used on Tinubu. There will be no double standards. We're ready for the Chicago drug lord.

KYS already

1 Like

Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by OneBulletOnly: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
North4Obi23:

This has been happening, just that people overlook it. The propaganda against Igbos is on a high scale. That's why when I tell Igbos to prepare, some will be shouting one Nigeria. One Nigeria where no Igbo is allowed to be president, Igbos can't speak out, they be arrested, their businesses are always been targeted and burnt. Yet many Igbos are shouting one Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by FreeStuffsNG: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
North4Obi23:

Dear Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod, This Igbo OP using hate and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu and the Yoruba on Nairaland will not stop opening multiple seditious and criminal defamation hate-filled campaignt hreads unless you ban him for a very long time.

His criminal and unpatriotic activities here on nairaland is definitely attracting security interest from the security agencies like DSS.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by LikeAking: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
They are trying to gag the Igbos.

What else?

2 Likes

Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by HeartlessMan: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
Same way they silenced my expository thread about how Seun sold Nairaland to the antichrist.

1 Like

Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by Johans2023: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Dear Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod, This Igbo OP using hate and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu and the Yoruba on Nairaland will not stop opening multiple seditious and criminal defamation hate-filled campaignt hreads unless you ban him for a very long time.

His criminal and unpatriotic activities here on nairaland is definitely attracting security interest from the security agencies like DSS.
what is his crime? Tinubu was selected not elected.
Nobody knows tinubu parents and siblings
Tinubu don't have classmates.
Tinubu was involved in cocaine business in the US
Tinubu is deranged senile old drug lord.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by Jack500: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Johans2023:

Just listen to yourself, someone with over 8million votes was selected?

It is only a fool that expect a divided opposition to win a ruling party, only a fool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by KingOfPeaceJoy: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
My own be say, on which ground Mod banned "Lovelive" and allow Helinues (tribalistic Homosapien ) to toxicate Nairaland Forum with tribal war without been banned?

4 Likes

Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
Johans2023:
Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by SisterAnn(f): 5:50am On Apr 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Is the Op same person as Biodun556?

1 Like

Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by Bobloco: 6:00am On Apr 02, 2023
Jack500:

It is only a fool that expect a divided opposition to win a ruling party, only a fool.

8 million votes, and they were not seen anywhere celebrating Tinubu's win

The truth remains that INEC erred in declaring Tinubu president-elect when, first, he did not get the majority of valid votes cast. secondly, Tinubu did not get the 25% of votes cast in the FCT Abuja

INEC violated the constitution, the electoral law and its guidelines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by RecentHistory: 6:04am On Apr 02, 2023
Bobloco:

The truth remains that INEC erred in declaring Tinubu president-elect when, first, he did not get the majority of valid votes cast. secondly, Tinubu did not get the 25% of votes cast in the FCT Abuja

Okay Daddy
Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by richmond500: 6:10am On Apr 02, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

This has been happening, just that people overlook it. The propaganda against Igbos is on a high scale. That's why when I tell Igbos to prepare, some will be shouting one Nigeria. One Nigeria where no Igbo is allowed to be president, Igbos can't speak out, they be arrested, their businesses are always been targeted and burnt. Yet many Igbos are shouting one Nigeria.
igbos will never become president as long as they keep threatening the unity of Nigeria, spreading lies and insulting our constitution.
Threatening and intimidating everybody will never make you successful.

The problem is that you igbos don't understand how ur actions is affecting alot of us.
Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You're a very big fat FOOL

1 Like

Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by helinues: 6:13am On Apr 02, 2023
You should have been banned permanently for creating senseless threads on this forum
Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by BaddestQueen(f): 6:15am On Apr 02, 2023
helinues:
You should have been banned permanently for creating senseless threads on this forum
but you're sending me your nudes 😏
Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by helinues: 6:16am On Apr 02, 2023
BaddestQueen:
but you're sending me your nudes 😏

You are a guy,. Why should I send you my nude.

Dem swear for you to dey lie ridiculously?
Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by richmond500: 6:16am On Apr 02, 2023
Bobloco:

People are celebrating, everyone is not jobless as you think to celebrate for a month, Obi who couldn't fill up any stadium thinks he won Tinubu and Atiku who were having filled up stadium.
When we told you, you were shouting the supporters are paid, now ur eyes don clear.

You people should stop using emotions and use ur brains, Obi couldn't have won the elections, his best bet was to step down for Atiku who has the national spread but as Reno omokiri said, Tinubu is paying someone to decieve Obi that he will win the election cos he has noise making supporters and Obi fell for it.

1 Like

Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by BaddestQueen(f): 6:18am On Apr 02, 2023
helinues:

You are a guy,. Why should I send you my nude.

Dem swear for you to dey lie ridiculously?
am I not beautiful ?
why are you calling me a guy 😢🙄
Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by helinues: 6:20am On Apr 02, 2023
BaddestQueen:
am I not beautiful ?
why are you calling me a guy 😢🙄

A guy claiming to be a lady.

What exactly is the problem you have that you are not proud of your gender.

You will be banned soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by BaddestQueen(f): 6:21am On Apr 02, 2023
helinues:

A guy claiming to be a lady.

What exactly the problem you have that you are not proud of your gender.

You will be banned soon
stop stalking me dear.
I won't accept your request to be your girlfriend.
😒
Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by helinues: 6:22am On Apr 02, 2023
BaddestQueen:
stop stalking me dear.
I won't accept your request to be your girlfriend.
😒

Swear or die
Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by BaddestQueen(f): 6:24am On Apr 02, 2023
helinues:

Swear or die
helinues leave me ooooo
stop it already
I don't like you
stop pestering me

1 Like

Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by Afamed: 6:26am On Apr 02, 2023
Jack500:

Do not waste your energy with those children
Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by helinues: 6:26am On Apr 02, 2023
BaddestQueen:
helinues leave me ooooo
stop it already
I don't like you
stop pestering me

If you can not post one single screenshot of the pm I have sent me, then go and die
Re: On What Ground Did Nairaland Delete This Post? by BaddestQueen(f): 6:27am On Apr 02, 2023
helinues:

If you can not post one single screenshot of the pm I have sent me, then go and die
you want me to break Rule 10
I won't oooo
leave me alone helinues
let me be
I'm not the only girl here 😞😞😞😭😭😭

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja / Is Datti Ahmed Electorally Relevant To Obi? / Killers Of Ahoada DPO SP Bako Declared Wanted By Rivers State Gov. 100M Bounty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.