Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband (4205 Views)

CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) / How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community / Police Refused To Hand Over My Stolen Keke To Me After It Was Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by nyramedia: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2020
A Nigerian woman, who recently gave birth has narrated how armed robbers killed her husband Ejike Ike in an attack at their Lagos home that lasted several hours on Friday.
According to Reports, the incident which occurred at 19, Sanni Labode Street, New Oko Oba, lasted between 2am and 4am. The armed men numbering about 10 and wearing black attires took their time moving from one room to the other stealing money, phones and other valuables.

“My husband sells gas. We were sleeping when I started hearing noise. I woke up to check and saw there was a man wearing black who has entered our house from the back door. I quickly alerted my husband that it was an armed robber and he woke up with sleepy eyes. No, he did not struggle with the man at all. As the man saw him, he shot him in the chest,” she said.

“I was already hiding the children when I heard my husband scream that he has been shot in the chest. So, I rushed out and dragged him. We were running through the other door not knowing that there were other robbers by the gate. When we saw them, I ran to another direction and my husband followed another road but they caught him and were beating him.

Read More: https://nyramedia.com/2020/04/police-refused-to-come-as-robbers.html
Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by godofuck231: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2020
he's dead because he was weak, no man living in Nigeria should live with his family without having fire arms, if the enemy is armed so should you, it's an old law

3 Likes

Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by nagastat: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2020
godofuck231:
he's dead because he was weak, no man living in Nigeria should live with his family without having fire arms, if the enemy is armed so should you, it's an old law

Mscheww.

Audio hard guy. angry

43 Likes

Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by galaxy2020(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2020
godofuck231:
so this all you can offer?

11 Likes

Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by Danelo(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2020
godofuck231:

Ode, somebody just lost her husband u r here talking thrash

23 Likes

Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by josh123(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2020
godofuck231:
Mumu

19 Likes

Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by Picadelly(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2020
godofuck231:
why not keep quiet or just read and ignore than this rubbish of yours..

18 Likes

Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by mafiano1986: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2020
This woman is lying, how can somebody who has been shot in the chest be able to shout, saying that he was shot in the chest? and how is he able to run for that matter? Do you know what being shot in the chest is like? I dont think so.

6 Likes

Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by adecz: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2020
sad angry sad angry

Nigerian police to answer call
wey egunjé no go dey??

Whosaiy!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by godofuck231: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Picadelly:
why not keep quiet or just read and ignore than this rubbish of yours..
that's why ur leaders are raping u and u take it like a all lil bich
Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by godofuck231: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
nagastat:

Mscheww.

Audio hard guy. angry
how about hand to hand combat, am really scared right now
Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by Gozbrown(m): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
mafiano1986:
This woman is lying, how can somebody who has been shot in the chest be able to shout, saying that he was shot in the chest? and how is he able to run for that matter? Do you know what being shot in the chest is like? I dont think so.

the story tire me sef
Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by Crenzywilliams(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
godofuck231:
That's a pretty silly thing to say dude. He's not dead because he was weak, it isn't weakness not to have a firearm at home dude.
The height of insucerity in this country is too much, imagine little kids growning up without their dad, heart breaking.May God grant the family all the strength they need and supply all their needs, In Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by irunoko(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
You are waiting on louts and miscreants you call nigeria police?

It's called colleague solidarity,they won't come.
It's like calling bubus attention to herds men or begging Muslims to stop engaging in their hobbies emg mass killings otherwise known as terrorism

Enemies of nigeria include-
1. Nigerian politicians
2.police
3 bokoharam
4 their brothers ( Muslims)
5.nepa
6.bubu
7.all political parties in nigeria.i don't care about their names and affiliation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by Crenzywilliams(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
mafiano1986:
Do you know the type of gun that was used; and at what range it was fired?
Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by nagastat: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
godofuck231:
how about hand to hand combat, am really scared right now

Combat ke?

I would beat you with cane.

2 Likes

Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by andyanders: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
mafiano1986:
So she will lie with death, may same wish come upon your life and your wife would come up with such lie.
Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by Hoodbilonia: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ok na.
When u hear. We are here for search from npf esp sars. U ho explain whr u get gun.
godofuck231:
Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by godofuck231: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Ok na.
When u hear. We are here for search from npf esp sars. U ho explain whr u get gun.
come in sir and search, if u et warrant and if u see pin
Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
The same police we criticises, the same people we are calling for help, y not call Air Force and Navy.
Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by double77: 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
irunoko:
You are waiting on louts and miscreants you call nigeria police?

It's called colleague solidarity,they won't come.
It's like calling bubus attention to herds men or begging Muslims to stop engaging in their hobbies emg mass killings otherwise known as terrorism

Enemies of nigeria include-
1. Nigerian politicians
2.police
3 bokoharam
4 their brothers ( Muslims)
5.nepa
6.bubu
7.all political parties in nigeria.i don't care about their names and affiliation
Another display of madness from uneducated bastard from the zoo called biafra. Federal government should build more primary school for these frustrated ibo people. Instead going to school they start hawking and looking for money at the age of 5 to 6. When they grow up they become useless to the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by KfashionHubb: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
mafiano1986:
they used local gun. He was hit by groundnuts (pellets) not bullets..
Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
godofuck231:

Dumb fvck angry
Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by irunoko(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
double77:

Another display of madness from uneducated bastard from the zoo called biafra. Federal government should build more primary school for these frustrated ibo people. Instead going to school they start hawking and looking for money at the age of 5 to 6. When they grow up they become useless to the society.
they're already crawling out of their caves grin
Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by Ibechris2: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
stevmatt15:
The same police we criticises, the same people we are calling for help, y not call Air Force and Navy.

U need to wake up...is police paying themselves?
Are they working like they should? ,the answer is absolute no?

Therefore, learn how to overlook when u don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by godofuck231: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
akinjojo1234:

Dumb fvck angry
u never developed past ur status , check again
Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by shagasha: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
double77:

Mumu... We hawk after school. Hawking doesn't stop us from going to school. It's still far more better than skull mining

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by jeph19(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
mafiano1986:

I was wondering, how can he run when there's a bullet in his chest
RIP TO HER
Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by irunoko(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
double77:

another covidiot and perpetual fool has crawled out of its cave to lament

Children of perdition and haters of truth, receive sense

1 Like

Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by DriggityDre: 1:10am On Apr 11, 2020
Come OP! Mind yaself. See me rushing thread to console the supposed widow, not knowing it was news angry

No, he did not struggle with the man at all. As the man saw him, he shot him in the chest,” she said.........I was already hiding the children when I heard my husband scream that he has been shot in the chest.
How did she know he did not struggle when she wasn't with him. Majority of robbery deaths are caused by struggling except if it's a hired assassin case.
Secondly, she was hiding the kids and left the husband there or what? This story does not add up.

Modified: I just checked and saw it's blog news, probably a fake story. OP, be careful angry.. They should pass a new law that those spreading fake news should be executed by firing squad. That's the only way it would be eradicated completely angry
OP, robber kee you there! angry
Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by Hamilton1(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2020
Ar u Expecting Afonja police u ar Expecting 2 com 4 ur Rescue,
De ar busy Harassing young Guys
Re: Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband by harakiri(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
godofuck231:

A lot of you might condemn this guy but he is saying the truth. Robbers attack soft targets aka unarmed civilians. 25-40 years ago when ppl had legit guns in Nigeria, robbers weren't as bold as they are today.

Nuff said!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covid19:hidden Camera Spots Chinese Citizens Beating Africans(nigerians)to Death / Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) / 6 Years Old Girl Drying Up After Been Allegedly Defiled By Yahoo Boy {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.