Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown (47138 Views)

BREAKINGNEWS: FG Meets Organised Labour Over Nationwide Strike / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by suremanpatriot: 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
this thing is treatable but mustapfa is jjst usin this lovkdown to gain prominence at the expe of ppl sufferings.Your deceptions wil swallow u ppl with covid19 soon verymysteriously if you dont remov this blockade for ppl to fend for their lives acros d nation.
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Ekeretom4(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
The lockdown will likely Continue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by sweetnancy: 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please they should not extend it or hunger will finish people oooh

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Abidob(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Deep down ur coward mind you know that is the way to go. The virus keeps spreading and it won’t stop if the lockdown is not extended. You’re just an hypocritical element
Compliant:
EXTENSION BY 1 MORE WEEK LOOMING

GEN BUHARI WILL ONLY LISTEN TO THE TASK FORCE AND NOT TO NIGERIANS AND THE TASK FORCE ARE NOT READY TO CASHOUT NOW,
THEY MUST EAT FROM THE NATIONAL CAKE

WHAT A NATION

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by apriko(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Extension till month end loading.....
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by WATCHOVER(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Fg: The coronavirus elections have been postponed to July because of the late arrival of our kungfu officials.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by codedearner(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Download this new Gospel banger from BOBBY OLA SAMUEL titled ÈRÙ (FEAR)

https://my.notjustok.com/track/438856/bobby-ola-samuel-r

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Sundaycomputer: 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Pls I need help before I kill myself

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Christy8906(f): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please the lock down should stop.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Kuginzi: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=EkelediliBuhari post=88290364]Soon we will be reading...

Buhari takes a poo

Buhari goes for prayers

Buhari looks as aisha..

Buhari laughs

Buhari wept...

Make una leave my uncle alone small nau[/quote
Are u ok?
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by suremanpatriot: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ekeretom4:
The lockdown will likely Continue
then ppl supportin this hav invited anarchy,wher u didnt lock intl airport early and allow ppl to suffer unnecessarily

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Oswardnat: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
‘Why Buhari granted Enahoro, Ambrose Ali, others amnesty
In what appears a major step towards containing the spread of COVID-19 pandemic, President Muhammadu Buhari Thursday granted presidential pardon to 2,600 inmates of correctional centres nationwide.

The president also extended the clemency to Chief Anthony Enahoro, former governor of old Bendel state, Professor Ambrose Alli (both late) and several others.

While Ali was governor in the Second Republic (1978-1983) and a progressive elected on the platform of the Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN),  Enahoro was a foremost nationalist  said to have moved the motion for the nation’s independence.

https://blueprint.ng/why-buhari-granted-enahoro-ambrose-ali-others-amnesty/

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Kuginzi: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Buhari wailers will rush here now throwing insult on him. I doubt if Buhari wailers are ok!!
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Randy100: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Make this lockdown end today.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Mcval(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
NIGERIA! Proudly produced by Wale Adenuga! grab a copy now!
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Realcash224(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
South Africa has extend the lock down for another 21 days, Nigeria should followed suit.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by ehhmah(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
grin

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Yenefer:
smiley

rubbish maybe the mumu who write up this piece forget that members of the task force will all collect half a million after the meeting and have been do so daily since this fiasco while i am here typing into nairaland all day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by suremanpatriot: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Christy8906:
Please the lock down should stop.
y
ppl already understand this covid is treatable,kogi state has open up and many northern states are operatin normal and dangote cement are busy truckin cement on eastern highways amisdst so calld locdown.
call off soldiers fr d roads and let them open d roads for naijas to fend for their lifes b4 hunger kil dem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by olaolulazio(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Babatunde40:
The taskforce that collects N500k per day

Meanwhile, I wanted to comment in a thread on frontpage today and they asked me to sign muslim oath. With Joy I clicked NO. The sense of victory I felt to deny islam. So fulfilling
grin
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by oglalasioux(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
kikero:

Suspicion of looting aside, if we don't extend the lockdown, we run the risk of having a jump in cases, and our healthcare sector is not ready to handle them

If we continue the lockdown, the economic implications would be even worse.

So what's your stand? Or you just want to swing around like a barber's chair?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by sweetnancy: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Deep down ur coward mind you know that is the way to go. The virus keeps spreading and it won’t stop if the lockdown is not extended. You’re just an hypocritical element
Why are you insulting me are you stupid because you are staying with parents and they are taking care of you, you don't know what others are going through don't worry that Covid 19 will visit you and your will be too late to handle. Useless thing.
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by abnot: 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Compliant:
EXTENSION BY 1 MORE WEEK LOOMING

GEN BUHARI WILL ONLY LISTEN TO THE TASK FORCE AND NOT TO NIGERIANS AND THE TASK FORCE ARE NOT READY TO CASHOUT NOW,
THEY MUST EAT FROM THE NATIONAL CAKE

WHAT A NATION
Are you in sync with what is happening globally (Uk, USA , Italy , Spain and many others ). If you are you’ll realise that there are very limited options outside a lockdown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by jericco1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
They should suspend this nonsense angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Nackzy: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
Abeg lift this your foolish curfew hunger go kill us here..thunder go fire u where ever u are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Yenefer(f): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

rubbish maybe the mumu who write up this piece forget that members of the task force will all collect half a million after the meeting and have been do so daily since this fiasco while i am here typing into nairaland all day
Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by rayobaba(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
FG wl add another 2 weeks.
Southy did dt.
This indoor is tiring.
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by orunmila144: 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
it has been extended by a week. i know a guy who works in sanwo olus office. they have already told them that it is extended by a week. this one they are doing now is formality to fool the masses. the decision has been made yesterday
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by suremanpatriot: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Abidob:
Let them try it and see it bumerange.Is now starvation vs govt insensitivity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by sirdick17: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
If only we obey the lockdown well there will no be need to extend it, from the look of things we will be on lockdown for months, we go get sense by force
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Gerald454: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
chrisxxx:
I wish the meeting would be aired live to disabuse my mind of Nnamdi Kanu's indoctrination.

Hahahahahahahwhwhwhwhw....guy i swear to be serious buhari is dead.
I was not believing it until I found out something from an Yoruba man not even Nnandi kanu his self. I was thinking it's one of the propaganda to get Biafra, which it's needed for such agitation but I made deep research and got surprised that Nigeria is empty without president.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) / Names Of The 25 Customs Comptrollers Retired Today 30-10-15 / Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.