Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown (47132 Views)

BREAKINGNEWS: FG Meets Organised Labour Over Nationwide Strike / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Jabioro: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
To see possiblity of extend the lockdown..these dull head had no solutions..
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Blu3ray: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jh0wsef:
I've been mentioning, things are not getting friendly at all
Day by day. New cases arise. The lockdown might seem to continue, DON'T BE IDLE IN YOUR HOMES!

learn a skill today! Be a creative designer and earn!

Join the Ongoing Creative Designers Masterclass Today!
More info here

https://www.nairaland.com/5751671/covid-19-why-sit-home-nothing#87701486

Am already a graphics designer. How do I join?
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by DriggityDre: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Yenefer:

Actually Bill Gates is. He is the one who funded and developed the virus right in the US and then moved it to Wujan. It’s not a conspiracy theory to believe that Beijing, where the main powerful people in that country were barely even touched by the virus and now China’s people are back to work and weeks away from full recovery and to top it off are making millions off of selling masks, gloves and other essentials items to other countries, and sending us fake doctors to help us in what¿ as well as others are economically in the toilet, while theirs are flourishing. Makes one wonder if this was their goal for World Domination. I truely believe this Wuhan China virus was preplanned.
Stop spreading conspiracy theories angry.. That's how you guys said he was blending babies. Can't somebody be successful and rest?!
Stop spreading this conspiracy sh!t. Keep it to yourself!! You are no different from Kanu with his jubril garbage.
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Elohe001: 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

rubbish maybe the mumu who write up this piece forget that members of the task force will all collect half a million after the meeting and have been do so daily since this fiasco while i am here typing into nairaland all day
i just wish the people's eyes of their understanding is open towards your opinions..God bless you for your wisdom
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by semyman: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:
What does he know that he will tell them?
You that you know it send your family member on his behalf, slowpoke
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by semyman: 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:
You that you know it all send your family member on his behalf, slowpoke
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Ferya(f): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
chrisxxx:
I wish the meeting would be aired live to disabuse my mind of Nnamdi Kanu's indoctrination.

@Poster, I hope so too.
According to Nnamdi Kanu, the Buhari/Jubrin in Cuba is the acting head of State while the one currently present in Aso rock is the ceremonial president. I hope it is not true but you never can trust this government.
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by ogawisdom(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Total lockdown Nationwide indefinitely cool
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Brownsun(f): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
boookworm:
It has been extended already. This meeting is a sham sad
for a week or 2??
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Legendguru: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
no need for meeting we resume on tuesday
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by bluemansion: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nationwide what? Abeg make them all am there. No need shutting down nationwide when some states haven't recorded any case. Make them no try o.
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by frozen70(f): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:

Lol, he will tell them that he us still the president and have the final decision
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by thegloor: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Can they allow cargos to come?
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by God2man2again(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
May this decision favour the majority of Nigerians. Amen.

As it is now we don't know what will happen next.
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by berbs: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
aleeyus:
That's my Jubrin

May God protect you El-Sudan.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Geesaintagape: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
I guess there is.covid-19 in Nigeria b4 now but never discovered then.
Nothing special about covid-19 in Nigeria
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by WonderGod(m): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Chosen1984:
Covid-19 has Really Dealt this Generation a Serious Blow!

Whatever it is that you are involved with, be it business, properties, Certificate, marriage, kids, money, etc. HANDLE Them With Light Hand..

We came in With Nothing! We are leaving with Nothing!

Have a look on fellow Humans dying just anyhow.

Many of them have everything that we could give life. Best Treatments, Technology, Cash, properties etc. All these could not save lives.

Dying is not even a Problem but Duing without JESUS ! O my GOD

Having all these things Life can offer in Isolation of GOD is a Complete and Comprehensive Waste .

The Highest and Best Gift you can give yourself is to Have JESUS!

The Glory of this World is Complete Vanity!
If you want to receive Jesus Christ. into your. Life, say after me now: Jesus Christ, am I sinner, forgive me. My. Sin, write my name in. The book of Life,. Save. Me right now. Thank you for saving me Lord. In Jesus mighty name. I pray. Amen.

Congratulation, you. Are. Now saved. Study the new. Testament of the Bible every. Morning. God. Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by SirWarlock: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Why can't the FG use distribute funds to all Nigerians by their bank accounts and stop all this hide and seek. Cos the truth is Nigeria will have to be on lockdown for the next one month if not Italy and the US will be a child's play. God forbid
or Nigeria could be another South Africa. They seem to have it under control.
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by SirWarlock: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Why can't the FG use distribute funds to all Nigerians by their bank accounts and stop all this hide and seek. Cos the truth is Nigeria will have to be on lockdown for the next one month if not Italy and the US will be a child's play. God forbid
or Nigeria could be another South Africa. They seem to have it under control.
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by ItooWorWor(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
LZAA:
APCheat goons have been on overdrive to polish their master's image after deby destroyed the boko clowns with ease
Sai amotekungrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues itooworwor Adaibeku
Lmao grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by FarmTech(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
I don't think the solution to this will be lockdown. Everybody shud wear mask and every bizness, transport services etc shud have sanitizers for customers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by BobbyGenius(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
virginboy1:
Hunger Virus is REAL

Yes hunger virus is real curfew 19 Chai
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Beirut01: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Compliant:
EXTENSION BY 1 MORE WEEK LOOMING

GEN BUHARI WILL ONLY LISTEN TO THE TASK FORCE AND NOT TO NIGERIANS AND THE TASK FORCE ARE NOT READY TO CASHOUT NOW,
THEY MUST EAT FROM THE NATIONAL CAKE

WHAT A NATION

One month was proposed

4 weeks
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Engrgreg231(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tell us to relocate to our various state of origin instead of staying where they will seek your state of origin before anything gets to you
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by magzey: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:
It seems you don't know administration.

Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by EkelediliBuhari: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=Kuginzi post=88290605][/quote]

Are you?
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by Kuginzi: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
EkelediliBuhari:

Are you?
?
Re: Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown by God2man2again(m): 1:07am On Apr 11, 2020
Two sides of a coin, extend it, problem of hunger will arise, stop it, many people may die as a result of the pandemic.

Which way Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.