Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why Are Atheists Doing This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Atheists Doing This. (152 Views)

All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. / Why People Are Atheists? / Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Atheists Doing This. by Faithful4real(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Ok i have a question. If you noticed on most websites who the owner are atheists. You say you don't believe in God but you still advert promo for Christmas"come and buy 20% off the original price" which during Easter you will say come and claim your Easter egg gift. You guys need Jesus.
Re: Why Are Atheists Doing This. by StrikeBack(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2020
Even your so called church is registered as a business entity disguised as NGO whatever..

The aim is to garner traffic and make money while the aim also is gather worshippers and collect tithe and offering

Thank me later

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheists Doing This. by Faithful4real(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2020
Actually the pentecostal Church is against the new world order
Re: Why Are Atheists Doing This. by OtemAtum: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
How is Santaclus related to Christianity. How does making money during festive periods relate to lack of belief?
Anyway, what's my business there? Let the atheists come and defend themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday , April 11, 2020 / Mbbz/bds Uj / When Answers To Prayers Are Delayed. (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.