Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Hon. Ikpeazu, Continues On Her Good Works As She Drill Boreholes Across Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Ikpeazu, Continues On Her Good Works As She Drill Boreholes Across Onitsha (525 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu In Church, Works As 'Usher', Greets People (Video) / Yobe To Drill Boreholes In All Fire Stations, Receives New Firefighting Truck / Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Ikpeazu, Continues On Her Good Works As She Drill Boreholes Across Onitsha by ComrMayor123: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
The shrewdest Honourable Member representing Onitsha North and South Federal constituency, Hon. Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu has embarked on motorized water borehole drilling in across Onitsha North and South Federal constituency of Anambra State.

We should recall that Hon. Ikpeazu, were in last two weeks installed street lights in Onitsha North and South.

The "clean and accessible water project" was initiated by Anambra Imo River Basin Development Authority, attracted by Hon. Ikpeazu.

Hon. Ikpeazu in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic which is currently holding the world in its viral grip, had sworn to ensure clean and easily accessible water, which is a much needed weapon in our arsenal in the fight to stop the spread of the virus, will be made available across the constituency.

*#EfficientRepresentation
*#PuttingThePeopleFirst
*#FightingCoronavirus
*#StaySafe

Hon. Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Media Team.

https://www.facebook.com/100008686594510/posts/2328255837473947/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ikpeazu, Continues On Her Good Works As She Drill Boreholes Across Onitsha by successmatters(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
A very competent woman in government. This lady can be a better president than the one you have there now.
Re: Hon. Ikpeazu, Continues On Her Good Works As She Drill Boreholes Across Onitsha by chatinent: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
If it was Okezie Ikpeazu I saw, I'd have changed state of origin now.
Re: Hon. Ikpeazu, Continues On Her Good Works As She Drill Boreholes Across Onitsha by successmatters(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
chatinent:
If it was Okezie Ikpeazu I saw, I'd have changed state of origin now.

Okezie Ikpeazu has done more projects than the whole works done by Tinubu in 8 years.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Ikpeazu, Continues On Her Good Works As She Drill Boreholes Across Onitsha by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Enough of all these boreholes....ogunudu?

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ikpeazu, Continues On Her Good Works As She Drill Boreholes Across Onitsha by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:

Okezie Ikpeazu has done more projects than the whole works done by Tinubu in 8 years.
I'm not a fan of Tinubu but you need to shut up. As governor Tinubu was one of the best performing governor during his time. Don't compare him with this nkita.
Re: Hon. Ikpeazu, Continues On Her Good Works As She Drill Boreholes Across Onitsha by successmatters(m): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

I'm not a fan of Tinubu but you need to shut up. As governor Tinubu was one of the best performing governor during his time. Don't compare him with this nkita.

Lie mohammend

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ikpeazu, Continues On Her Good Works As She Drill Boreholes Across Onitsha by Sylraph1: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Who thought it was the USELESS MGBADA of Abia State first?
Re: Hon. Ikpeazu, Continues On Her Good Works As She Drill Boreholes Across Onitsha by Charleys: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Enough of all these boreholes....ogunudu?

Na wetin her hand reach be that make she do am.

Some people who survive on well water mixed with latrine will come and shout here just watch.
Re: Hon. Ikpeazu, Continues On Her Good Works As She Drill Boreholes Across Onitsha by richidinho(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
grin

May be we should give women the opportunity this time

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala can do it
Re: Hon. Ikpeazu, Continues On Her Good Works As She Drill Boreholes Across Onitsha by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
Charleys:

Na wetin her hand reach be that make she do am.

Some people who survive on well water mixed with latrine will come and shout here just watch.

Lolzzzzzzzz

Guy u too get bad mouth..
Re: Hon. Ikpeazu, Continues On Her Good Works As She Drill Boreholes Across Onitsha by Charleys: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Guy Tinubu was restrained by Obasanjo, so the guy you're replying to may be right.

I'm beginning to see sense in what he's saying.
Re: Hon. Ikpeazu, Continues On Her Good Works As She Drill Boreholes Across Onitsha by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Is she related to the governor of Abia state ??
Re: Hon. Ikpeazu, Continues On Her Good Works As She Drill Boreholes Across Onitsha by JAYEFF: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

With the amount of revenue Lagos state generates, it's difficult to not do anything because na you go tire for looting.
Re: Hon. Ikpeazu, Continues On Her Good Works As She Drill Boreholes Across Onitsha by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:

Lie mohammend
Corona virus strike you there.
Re: Hon. Ikpeazu, Continues On Her Good Works As She Drill Boreholes Across Onitsha by PureGoldh(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
She tried....More grease to her elbow

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Bala Muhammad Inspects Project Site / Umahi Bans Movement Of Cattle In Ebonyi, / Youth Empowerment Scheme In Rivers State- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.