Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (42528 Views)

Iberekodo Dam: Ogun State Government Appeals For Patience As Work Continues / Desmond Elliot Bridge Vs Onem Tyna Miracle Bridge (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Arrests A Danfo Driver Driving Through One-Way on Eko Bridge - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
Work is currently going on the 2nd Niger Bride which started in 2014, despite the level of rainfall work is going well, below is the video of the new face of the 2nd Niger Bridge.

As shared by Lauretta Onochie, She wrote: "Progress On the 2nd Niger Bridge. Despite heavy rainfall across the nation, work continues on this project as well as other road projects across Nigeria.

The days when the constriction Industry fold up during rainy season? Gone Muhammedu Buhari will ride on it before he leaves office".

Watch The Video .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/see-new-face-of-2nd-niger-bridge-as.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
See reactions, Watch The Video HERE

2 Likes

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Natoski5(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nice one...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by gloriaunobi(f): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
The bridge is to short! Like VP

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
I LOVE PMB

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
thank u pa Daura, Rotimi Fashola.What Pd pigs can't do in 16 yrs, Apc yaf don in 4 yrs.God bless Buhari

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
gloriaunobi:
The bridge is to short! Like VP

ChemBrodar:
Udom Emmanuel, Akwa Ibom State Governor, has condemned the assault inflicted on a man for calling out LGA chairman owing him money, Igbere TV reports.

Mr. Udom made this known in his reaction to the viral video showing the moment a yet to be identified man in Akwa Ibom was seen beaten by a strange group of men.

Governor Udom Emmanuel in his reaction on his social media page wrote; "I roundly condemn the assault that took place at Abak Local Government Council, currently circulating on the social media.

Such actions are unacceptable in a civilized society and does not represent our core values in the state.

I have advised the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly to commence full investigations into the matter."

Earlier today, a video clip of a man being beaten up by some men has gone viral. Reports claim that the victim of the assault is an artisan who worked for the chairman of Abak LGA in Akwa Ibom state.

It was gathered that the yet-to-be-identified artisan had allegedly demanded payment of N75,000 for his services which he offered the chairman, Igbere TV reports.

Instead of getting paid for his services, he was attacked by men alleged to be working for the LGA chairman and beaten to a pulp.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/842332/gov-udom-reacts-to-video-of-man-being-assaulted-for-calling-out-lga-chairman-owing-him/
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
Chinekepikin:
See reactions, Watch The Video HERE
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Udom Emmanuel, Akwa Ibom State Governor, has condemned the assault inflicted on a man for calling out LGA chairman owing him money, Igbere TV reports.

Mr. Udom made this known in his reaction to the viral video showing the moment a yet to be identified man in Akwa Ibom was seen beaten by a strange group of men.

Governor Udom Emmanuel in his reaction on his social media page wrote; "I roundly condemn the assault that took place at Abak Local Government Council, currently circulating on the social media.

Such actions are unacceptable in a civilized society and does not represent our core values in the state.

I have advised the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly to commence full investigations into the matter."

Earlier today, a video clip of a man being beaten up by some men has gone viral. Reports claim that the victim of the assault is an artisan who worked for the chairman of Abak LGA in Akwa Ibom state.

It was gathered that the yet-to-be-identified artisan had allegedly demanded payment of N75,000 for his services which he offered the chairman, Igbere TV reports.

Instead of getting paid for his services, he was attacked by men alleged to be working for the LGA chairman and beaten to a pulp.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/842332/gov-udom-reacts-to-video-of-man-being-assaulted-for-calling-out-lga-chairman-owing-him/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
They are making slow but steady progress.

Now into the 5th of Buhari's presidency.

Not sure they can finish it before he leaves.

2 Likes

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by iluvMAMAV: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
RugaTerrorist:

Let's discus Ruga evil agenda
ruga ruga ruga i love ruga thread

1 Like

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
OK o
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by starbuck(f): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please i stay in Anambra but I still don't know where this bridge is located....

Any help.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Teewhy2: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
good work, it should just be completed as promised.

3 Likes

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by TheAngry1: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
Buhari hates Igbos.
Democracy is in danger.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Debaiz: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
Very good

1 Like

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Simplyleo: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
I thought buhari was working on 2nd Niger bridge because of election.

Or is it because athifku is still cuming?

Pls what's the latest on the inec server thingy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by PediakAuthor: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
for how long?

Appoint me as the Minister of Works and i will develop the infrastructural capacity of Nigeria to a world class one, if u are doubting me, see a sample of my vision for the coastal states of Nigeria @jawolusy ... lol

My goal is to balance the infrastructural deficit in Nigeria by blazing a trail for the adoption of green technologies...

shey buhari don add my name to the ministerial list ni or na nairaland go nominate mi lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by tstx(m): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lol in Swahili
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by mixta140: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
Very impressive..

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by ibez007(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
E no dey finish?!

No be that same bridge?!

We don dey ear am since tikpetikpe!.

I sure say na im some people dey use loot, I sure!.

9 Likes

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by willexyaho(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by samigben(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore, Dasuki: Timi Frank Thanks USA, Says America True Police Of The World / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO / MC Oluomo Shares Gifts At His APC Road Show (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.