Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown (51437 Views)

Lady Begs After She Was Caught Stealing From A Fabric Store In Lagos (Video, Pix / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Couple, Leave Their Kids In The Car In Enugu - Man Claims / "Leave Me In Prison" - Anambra Prison Inmate Begs After Released To Go Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by meezynetwork(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Fake soldier
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by AFONJACOW(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Is this not the same taskforce man that couldn't arrest mallams in their place of worship... He lost his worth immediately we left the mosque... Cowards working for terrorist Government go to core north and arrest those Almajiri miscreants breaking the law

2 Likes

Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by PureGoldh(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Chai....e don red for him be that na.

My people....Stay Safe this period......If you need Pure Original Honey...Don't hesitate to contact 081 0166 6771 or on the number on the picture below Now let's talk about it
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by AFONJACOW(m): 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Is this not the same taskforce man that couldn't arrest mallams in their place of worship... He lost his worth immediately he left the mosque... Cowards working for terrorist Government go to core north and arrest those Almajiri miscreants breaking the law

1 Like

Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by Kizzygentle: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
B
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by Kemight15: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Eyah

Motor don jam egungun

Give him food and he will happily stay at home

1 Like

Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by iammolise(m): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
The way the man be saying "I'm sorry sir I'm sorry sir"(inside his mind) be like mogbey oh! modaran! Moku oh! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

Don't say this in Warri, they will slap you. Soldiers wey dey cry, abi they are now iroko trees not human again.

Even Jesus that is Divine cried, who is ordinary soldier not to beg for his safety after defaulting, abi na for barracks he dey?

The guy no sabi say the soldier dey in trouble. NTA dey carry am. To present him ID card self hard am.

2 Likes

Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by olax02(m): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
MhizJoyce:
Why do people lie?
like president, like citizen... grin
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
iammo:
Soldiers and force men are easy to know... daily shaving of beards gives them off

grin grin This is so true.

2 Likes

Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by Oluwaseun2020(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
i thank amighty god he was caught...now can somebody request for my bank detail so we can celebrate this
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by lawrence2top(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Soldier ko, army ni
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by friday2011(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Olunmercy56:
grin grin grin Beat him well for telling lie grin grin

I don't think he lied about being a soldier, no be all soldiers get that stubborn head mentality...

Some of them work as nurses/chaplain/cleric...

Unfortunately the filming did not cover when he finally tendered his ID...

I am sure if he didn't lie, they will let him go,

Or are the security pple not under essential duty again?
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
dipopooo:
They should free the guy joor... Who lockdown help? Won't he eat and feed his family?

It's because of people like you that they created the task force. Aren't you hungry? Go and eat too and see if we won't watch you on nairalandswimming in the gutter.

4 Likes

Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by willyo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
kalufelix:
grin grin...Meanwhile the Covid-19 fight in Nigeria remains the scam of the millineum....Argue with NCDC phone lines..

Number ever busy... LMAO
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by dipopooo(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

It's because of people like you that they created the task force. Aren't you hungry? Go and eat too and see if we won't watch you on nairalandswimming in the gutter.

Only you understand what you said... Here in Ikorodu especially ASOLO/ISAWO, we are going on with our normal businesses
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by tiswell(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
iammo:
cool

Soldiers and force men are easy to know... daily shaving of beards gives them off

Some do grow bears,it depends.
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by Fortissimo502: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided

These officials do they even understand the meaning of social distancing...see how they're talking into each other mouths..

I was just about to say the same thing. They've missed the whole point.
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
dipopooo:

Only you understand what you said... Here in Ikorodu especially ASOLO/ISAWO, we are going on with our normal businesses

Good luck, my guy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by Arysexy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
See his afonja cowardly face. Ape look alike grin
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by iammo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
tiswell:

only some Navy on permissin or on tour military
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by craves(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
who is the one questioning him...
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by KingAzubuike(f): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

The guy no sabi say the soldier dey in trouble. NTA dey carry am. To present him ID card self hard am.
@ stevmatt15 that's a fake soldier .. they'll never chicken out like that begging for mercy except it's their superiors colleagues involved. The way the guy dey beg say he's in trouble blew away his cover. To provide ID card sef na wahala.

1 Like

Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by uuzba(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Olunmercy56:
See how all of them are so close to him.
The Corona virus that he has has just successfully spread to all the officials in that picture.
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by dipopooo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Good luck, my guy.

Good luck to you too
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by uuzba(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
tiswell:
See the 3 pictures below.
Question.
Which one is
- bear
- bears
- beard

Reply with your answer to 0800-700-3355

2 Likes

Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by danhans(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
The lock down is for the poor,imagine the Nigerian port is working in full capacity,you close the business of the commoners and you say their is a lock down nonsense
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by NigeriaBam: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
Beautiful.
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by franksam2009: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sugarcious:
I have doubts if this man is a military man. Military men don't chicken out during such situations and they'll never allow a civilian to point fingers at them no matter what. They might accept their fault but they won't beg like that.
which kind mumu talk be this?? na this kind talk and mentality dey make soldiers dey behave anyhow in public, please shut the f**k up if you have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by divo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Olunmercy56:
lol y is ur name even mercy.
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by PhilJames: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
This looks stage managed judging from the camera men and the drivers body language
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by PNomsule: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Pr0cter:
That man in charge of taskforce talks too much to me.

Everything he is always ranting.

Man must chop na. I don't blame the driver.

The guy too carry the work for head like kilode, and if u dig him record, he go get likely scandal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify / Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest / 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.