Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown (51434 Views)

Lady Begs After She Was Caught Stealing From A Fabric Store In Lagos (Video, Pix / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Couple, Leave Their Kids In The Car In Enugu - Man Claims / "Leave Me In Prison" - Anambra Prison Inmate Begs After Released To Go Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by Royalbloodline: 6:19am On Apr 11, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided

These officials do they even understand the meaning of social distancing...see how they're talking into each other mouths..

exactly!

U will fear the level of ignorance in this country. People that u believe should know their pet from their right will be fumbling and will have the effontry to showcase their stupidity to the whole world!

I just tire
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by dederocs(m): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2020
grin
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by Kobicove(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2020
Does being a soldier make him above the law?
Re: Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown by lottomkyes200: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2020
Don't you see camera on him NTA Buhari network is there. Since he could not run he has to beg. But it pain me that police and mopol willl treat him the way they do knowing how this things work if the have the chance to make extra cash like that they will take it yet they fall my guy hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos / How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.