Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

BREAKING: Governor Okowa Give Guidelines For Easter Celebration, Lifts Lockdown - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING: Governor Okowa Give Guidelines For Easter Celebration, Lifts Lockdown (377 Views)

Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) / The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Catholic Church Rejects Lockdown Ease For Easter Celebrations In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Governor Okowa Give Guidelines For Easter Celebration, Lifts Lockdown by kamanidesmond(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Executive Governor of Delta State, Ifeanyi Okowa has relaxed the lockdown on churches for the celebration of Easter Sunday.

In an address through the office of the special adviser to the Governor on Religious Matter, Apt. Sylvanus Okorote to the state chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria and all pastors, Governor Okowa defined guidelines to be followed in the conduct of the service.

The guidelines which ranges from not conducting services for more than two hours to observance of social distancing and other preventive measures, Governor Okowa said the state’s COVID-19 monitoring team shall pay unscheduled visit to churches to ensure compliance.

Read more: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/04/10/breaking-governor-okowa-give-guidelines-for-easter-celebration-lifts-lockdown/

Re: BREAKING: Governor Okowa Give Guidelines For Easter Celebration, Lifts Lockdown by od4life(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
But the Delta State Govt has denied relaxing the lockdown in the state. That residents are to remain indoors.

(1) (Reply)

How God Tempted Me When I Was In Need Of Breakthrough – Archbishop Benson Idahos / Be Careful Of What Your Kids Read / Please I Sincerely Need This For Street Evangelism (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.