Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Be Careful Of What Your Kids Read - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Careful Of What Your Kids Read (380 Views)

She Lusted After Men With Huge Manhoods ! Don’t Allow Your Kids Read This ! / 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Of What Your Kids Read by akpunda86: 9:59am On May 23, 2020
Please if this can be moved to front page.we are in era of lockdown and schools are closed.kids that read love reading a lot now.

My story.

I read a lot when i was in primary school till university level.I read in university primary sch Enugu.I have two twin class mates back from uk then that supply me books from famous five to barney.Was like i read off all their novels.As kids they gave me their fathers occultic book.
That was what i read but at my age cant comprehend.That was where my problem started.

I was sleeping in the night around midnight three cats grey.black and white were on the fence meowing heavily i woke and shouted they went off.
Night time again cos this started on a weekend.sleeping Bed was vibrating heavily evertthing in the room my kid brother ran off called my parents.
My parents tut was a joke and took me in their room did tea for me.time to sleep their bed started vibrating.

Prayer upon prayer any where i am vibrates.i talk to myself.
School on monday i was taken to school less than 3hrs commenced my dad was called and i was picked up.I was like an Omen kid.
I was kept at home with diffrent things happening.

In peak of it two wild dogs entered our house.that was a live wwf wrestling as one of the dogs died.while the oda fled thru the gate and ours was infected which was later shot as it was infected wit rabies.

I love u daddy.love u more.My pop knows i can read anything readable.Dad asked me what was the last book i read that i should get the books.I went to my room and got the books.while all this happening i cant read cos once i read strange things start.

Lol and behold cause of my problem was the book i was reading.Before u commence there is a warning that must be adhered.Its not seven books of Moses but like is same author.A man that sells such book was contacted and he confirmed.

The book was burned in the evening under a mango tree.As the book was burned it was like demons are leaving my body.i was sweating and that was how i was ok.

My parents next day wanna see who gave me the books.we went to school called headmistress and the twins called they said popsi book from his library they gave me.father was invited and was told name of the book He gbosa them one each immediately.and asked of the book my pop said the book has been burnt.the man fumed.

Well i was changed school but my reading never stopped only that my pop sees all novel i read till i became an adult.

Cheers tax and be guided by books your kids read or borrow from friends.
Re: Be Careful Of What Your Kids Read by tillaman(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2020
The 6th and 7th book of Moses is not child’s play, before reading there are warnings and all,
I once saw the book but upon opening it my stupid friend told me to ignore that warning but I was lucky I didn’t ignore because reading the warnings alone put me off
You are very lucky honestly
You should flee at the mention of those books
Those books are for sorcerers it’s no joke at all, they use them to summon demons and all
Re: Be Careful Of What Your Kids Read by dawnomike(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2020
You were lucky... Your dad really saved you!!! Reading Occult books is a forbidden grey areas.
Re: Be Careful Of What Your Kids Read by Kobojunkie: 12:21pm On May 23, 2020
akpunda86:
The book was burned in the evening under a mango tree.As the book was burned it was like demons are leaving my body.i was sweating and that was how i was ok.
My parents next day wanna see who gave me the books.we went to school called headmistress and the twins called they said popsi book from his library they gave me.father was invited and was told name of the book He gbosa them one each immediately.and asked of the book my pop said the book has been burnt.the man fumed.
Well i was changed school but my reading never stopped only that my pop sees all novel i read till i became an adult.
Cheers tax and be guided by books your kids read or borrow from friends.
Wait a minute.... you claim that after reading a book, you became possessed(not traumatized by what you had read), and all it took to rescue you from the trance or possession but the simple burning of the book, in addition to having your dad bitchslap another dad on school premises?

What is this? A terrible plot for the show Supernatural that never made the cut? undecided undecided undecided undecided Talking to yourself... I read books and talked to myself as a kid... don't make me think I have demons. grin
Re: Be Careful Of What Your Kids Read by akpunda86: 2:25pm On May 23, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Wait a minute.... you claim that after reading a book, you became possessed(not traumatized by what you had read), and all it took to rescue you from the trance or possession but the simple burning of the book, in addition to having your dad bitchslap another dad on school premises?

What is this? A terrible plot for the show Supernatural that never made the cut? undecided undecided undecided undecided Talking to yourself... I read books and talked to myself as a kid... don't make me think I have demons. grin

No claim.100% happened.my dad didn't slap them.their own dad did for them to tamper with his library.The man late now thou when i grew up i knew was a great amorc member.A lawyer by profession.
NO HOAX
Re: Be Careful Of What Your Kids Read by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On May 23, 2020
akpunda86:

No claim.100% happened.my dad didn't slap them.their own dad did for them to tamper with his library.The man late now thou when i grew up i knew was a great amorc member.A lawyer by profession.
NO HOAX
Now you tell us the truth. Were you indeed posessed from merely reading a book or were you simply experiencing something your folks chose to blame on a book?
Re: Be Careful Of What Your Kids Read by akpunda86: 5:36pm On May 23, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Now you tell us the truth. Were you indeed posessed from merely reading a book or were you simply experiencing something your folks chose to blame on a book?

If experience better.my school then suspended me.Our bench in school was vibratinng that pupil ran out.
Bros after the book was burnt i was normal but not actually as the trauma affected me a long time.

If i had powers i would have loved it now but then was a kid.Wish i have powers but not occultic type.
I want political powers
Re: Be Careful Of What Your Kids Read by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On May 23, 2020
akpunda86:
If experience better.my school then suspended me.Our bench in school was vibratinng that pupil ran out.
Bros after the book was burnt i was normal but not actually as the trauma affected me a long time.
If i had powers i would have loved it now but then was a kid.Wish i have powers but not occultic type.
I want political powers
I am not asking you about what happened to benches and the lot.
You claim to loved to read books from an early age, and so you were not daft... your mind was likely ahead of those of other children. What that means if you would have a memory of when and if things changed in your life, from before and after this so-called possession. So, again, where you possessed? Or like so many, are you simply trying to get us to beleive those events explain your so-called possession, and this possession surely had to do with a book?
Re: Be Careful Of What Your Kids Read by Exmilitant(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2020
How come you are not writing like one who has read?

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of What Your Kids Read by shadeyinka(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2020
akpunda86:
Please if this can be moved to front page.we are in era of lockdown and schools are closed.kids that read love reading a lot now.

My story.
Children of nowadays will rather watch movies.
Some books are dangerous sha!
Not every book should be read!
Re: Be Careful Of What Your Kids Read by akpunda86: 5:53pm On May 23, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I am not asking you about what happened to benches and the lot.
You claim to loved to read books from an early age, and so you were not daft... your mind was likely ahead of those of other children. What that means if you would have a memory of when and if things changed in your life, from before and after this so-called possession. So, again, where you possessed? Or like so many, are you simply trying to get us to beleive those events explain your so-called possession, and this possession surely had to do with a book?

Kobojunkie ur funny was long wat i rember i shared.for now im a normal guy.my problem started same day i brought book to my house in the night.was awoken by the three cats at my window. Was on a sunday morning.when u see vibration of environment u go know.
Re: Be Careful Of What Your Kids Read by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On May 23, 2020
akpunda86:
Kobojunkie ur funny was long wat i rember i shared.for now im a normal guy.my problem started same day i brought book to my house in the night.was awoken by the three cats at my window. Was on a sunday morning.when u see vibration of environment u go know.
So, what if there were 3 cats at the door? Cats are primary nocturnal animals, so it is no surprise that you will find cats outside on any night reallly.
Vibration of environment? Could you have been having a seizure of some kind? That tends to happen when your own head/body is doing the vibrating. So forgive me that I still find it hard to believe that a supposedly enlightened mind such as yours was then, has no recollection of a before/after of this so-called possession. I remember well my first memory of being depressed, and I was just 3-years old then.
Re: Be Careful Of What Your Kids Read by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On May 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
How come you are not writing like one who has read?
Unfortunately, it does not work the way we assume it should all of the times. I know this very well.
Re: Be Careful Of What Your Kids Read by akpunda86: 7:09pm On May 23, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So, what if there were 3 cats at the door? Cats are primary nocturnal animals, so it is no surprise that you will find cats outside on any night reallly.
Vibration of environment? Could you have been having a seizure of some kind? That tends to happen when your own head/body is doing the vibrating. So forgive me that I still find it hard to believe that a supposedly enlightened mind such as yours was then, has no recollection of a before/after of this so-called possession. I remember well my first memory of being depressed, and I was just 3-years old then.

Bros if only me vibrating i would have believed u.my parents and teachers felt it.For the Cats not ordinary cat as was specified as told man called that sell occultic books at owerri road.Wish ur my school mate then.

Well is history u think imagination No.wanna feel it the man that sells occultic book is at owerri road Enugu before st patrick hospital.Many occultic books there.if ur in enugu i can take u and point the place for u.
Re: Be Careful Of What Your Kids Read by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On May 23, 2020
akpunda86:
Bros if only me vibrating i would have believed u.my parents and teachers felt it.For the Cats not ordinary cat as was specified as told man called that sell occultic books at owerri road.Wish ur my school mate then.
We know many Nigerians will believe that the even the flies that "attack" while they are eating, came with some spiritual lead. So, let's forget what people say. I am more interested in what a mind like yours truly believes happened.
akpunda86:

Well is history u think imagination No.wanna feel it the man that sells occultic book is at owerri road Enugu before st patrick hospital.Many occultic books there.if ur in enugu i can take u and point the place for u.
I suggest you try to really try to re-process the events of that time in your life. I read a lot as a child too, and I have been able to get my minds on some of those so called books of occults as well. I have never come up against a real possession, not even the kind you suggest. And the suggestion that merely burning a book lifts a possession leads me to believe that what may have happened to you was more psychological like real... I don't know if you understand what I am getting at here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Should Christians Expect As Events After Covid-19 / Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? / Nigeria's Fake Christianity Being Exposed Worldwide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.