Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Coronavirus Has Been In Nigeria Since 2019 – Nigerian Medical Doctor Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus Has Been In Nigeria Since 2019 – Nigerian Medical Doctor Reveals (461 Views)

Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. / Regina Daniels Has Been Using One Bag Since 2019, What's Happening??. PHOTOS / I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Has Been In Nigeria Since 2019 – Nigerian Medical Doctor Reveals by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
A Nigerian Medical Doctor has taken to his twitter page to write on why he believes the novel coronavirus made its way into Nigeria since December, 2019.

The Doctor opined that he handled a lot of patience with bizzare respiratory isues which culminated in himself having his own respiratory issue. He added that the illness disappeared after two weeks.

Read his tweets below ;

This will be the best song you’d listen to today: Sister Deborah- Sweet Ex Click Here
I honestly believe covid19 has been with us in Nigeria since December.

It’s only natural considering the amount of steady traffic between China & Nigeria. Add to this the fact that I had to handle a lot of patients around mid/late January with bizarre respiratory issues.

SEE HIS PROOF

Re: Coronavirus Has Been In Nigeria Since 2019 – Nigerian Medical Doctor Reveals by Neimar: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
lmao
Re: Coronavirus Has Been In Nigeria Since 2019 – Nigerian Medical Doctor Reveals by Shelumiel: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Scary info shocked
Re: Coronavirus Has Been In Nigeria Since 2019 – Nigerian Medical Doctor Reveals by raystar96(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
His point is valid,with the porous bother and faliure to close the airport on time,the virus has been here even before the first Italaian case was discovered,NCDC giving out figures like baba ijebu undecided,and the disease is now causing panic Globally,there by making Nigeria to benefit from it politically..

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Spanking! Wizkid & Davido Hitting Hard On That "Ukwu". VIDEO / I Don’t Trust Anyone, Too Many Traitors In The Industry – Kennybangs (read What / The Rich Lifestyle Of Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.