Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? (73004 Views)

Maduabuchi Nevobasi To Buhari: Igbos Will Always Support You / Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye / Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Tmb78(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
jaxxy:

No it's fine. Don't read and pass pls, set the record straight when u can because they are not right exhibiting their tribal bigotry on this forum wether the Info is true or false, just try as much as possible not be tribal or as low as they are if u can afford it.
RESPECT!!!!
Will definitely try to follow your advice. Thanks man!

1 Like

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by xendra: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
DrChukki:
If China looses Nigeria as a market they're in trouble
they never will, Nigerians don't care about themselves to that level

1 Like

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by foretaste: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Daewang:

Go and change his tribe from Igbo na or you can go and tell him that he is no longer Igbo nonsense.

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by foretaste: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Daewang:

Go and change his tribe from Igbo na or you can go and tell him that he is no longer Igbo nonsense.
show Anozie pic bigot

1 Like

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Zooposki(f): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Racoon:
shocked It can only be an Igbo man.
Lol
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Zooposki(f): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dpharisee:

Don't mind the tribalists, do you in your heart believe that he was a South West man? Even if you send a Yoruba General to China as a diplomat he cannot do what this man is doing, we saw one of their Generals who was redeployed for open display of cowardice crying about lack of weapons and Intel to fight the same Boko Haram that Chadian soldiers with less resources destroyed in a few days

Lol
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Zooposki(f): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dpharisee:

Did you ever believe a Yoruba Diplomat could be this courageous abroad in defence of fellow citizens?
They were praising him on another thread here thinking he was a Yoruba, now that they have seen that he was actually an Igbo man where are they now

Lol
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Daewang: 1:38am On Apr 12, 2020
foretaste:

show Anozie pic bigot

There is no way that guy can be an afonja and you are the bigot here.
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Subduer: 5:00am On Apr 12, 2020
igbesachick:

take what i preach ? what do you mean ? speak in simple english.

what i say is, there is no evidence in the video that he was assaulted. and if he is really brave, he should sacrifice himself to against china. let himself killed and be a martyr.

please speak your english as clear as mine. otherwise i dont understand u. i am not a nigerian. i will not yell at chinese, i will not sacrifice anything for anybody. i am a third party. i dont see any hypocricy for me .

Kindly give me LINKS to your posts on 5G in Wuhan, Italy & Spain.

Many thanks for your ENLIGHTENING posts.
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by foretaste: 11:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Daewang:

There is no way that guy can be an afonjas and you are the bigot here.
Sorry is your case! Happy Easter

1 Like

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Daewang: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
foretaste:

Sorry is your case!
Happy Easter

You are the biggest sorry case, happy Easter
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Wickedfacts: 6:50am On Apr 13, 2020
Dpharisee:
Is this not the same man they said is Yoruba in another thread and they were commending his courage, now that it's proven he is Igbo they are calling this fake News. Useless tribalists wey full Nairaland

Can you now see how stupid you are?
He's not Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by pelicanbeau(f): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2020
Organicist95:

Then stop complaining about your unpaid salary...it doesn't concern us

but did I mention you in my comment? why should you channel your bitterness towards my own comment instead of you to mind your business...please don't come and display your nuisance here to avoid been psychologically or mentally crushed.
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2020
pelicanbeau:

but did I mention you in my comment? why should you channel your bitterness towards my own comment instead of you to mind your business...please don't come and display your nuisance here to avoid been psychologically or mentally crushed.

Obviously you are mentally crushed already...!
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by pelicanbeau(f): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2020
tiswell:
If you must beg,try to beg politely
Thank you sir jare as I stand to be corrected.
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by pelicanbeau(f): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Organicist95:

Obviously you are mentally crushed already...!

you've bitten more than you can chop and I will let you know, you this nincompoop of a thing, scallywag thinking she's a normal human being...empty vessel roaring over everybody
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2020
pelicanbeau:

you've bitten more than you can chop and I will let you know, you this nincompoop of a thing, scallywag thinking she's a normal human being...empty vessel roaring over everybody

Lol...Mr broke TEACHER....PACK AND GO! hahahaha
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2020
pelicanbeau:

You have bitten more than you can Chew.....not Chop. Teacher that cannot speak good English is that one teacher? I pity your students
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by pelicanbeau(f): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2020
Organicist95:

Lol...Mr broke TEACHER....PACK AND GO! hahahaha

even at that, I was still able to express that which might have resulted into anxiety and depression but I thank God for I was able to beat that by using a coping strategy of expressing and letting people know what I was passing through and you are there making mockery of people coping with their predicaments thinking you have it all. You are a typical buffoon and hypocrite for you are also dying of penury and poverty but cant express yourself.

1 Like

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2020
pelicanbeau:

even at that, I was still able to express that which might have resulted into anxiety and depression but I thank God for I was able to beat that by using a coping strategy of expressing and letting people know what I was passing through and you are there making mockery of people coping with their predicaments thinking you have it all. You are a typical buffoon and hypocrite for you are also dying of penury and poverty but cant express yourself.

Ehya... hahahaha
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2020
pelicanbeau:

Continue wailing...mr wailer. Go and take care of your Family instead of dragging words with me
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2020
Dpharisee:

Did you ever believe a Yoruba Diplomat could be this courageous abroad in defence of fellow citizens?
They were praising him on another thread here thinking he was a Yoruba, now that they have seen that he was actually an Igbo man where are they now

How bigoted do you appear right now? You guys can never be circumspect in thinking or talk.
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Daewang:

Lol. Are you not ashamed now? We must ask why Igbos, of all ethnic groups in Nigeria, are most desperate to engage in deceit over the man's ethnicity.

His ethnic origin should not matter anyway but it is revealing that Igbos quickly moved to claim him their kinsman without factually establishing the identity of the Nigerian official.
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Daewang: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Grayoso:

Lol. Are you not ashamed now? We must ask why Igbos, of all ethnic groups in Nigeria, are most desperate to engage in deceit over the man's ethnicity.

His ethnic origin should not matter anyway but it is revealing that Igbos quickly moved to claim him their kinsman without factually establishing the identity of the Nigerian official.

Go and die somewhere.
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Daewang:

Go and die somewhere.

Bigot writhing in pain. What happened to your narrative of "brave Igbo man stands up to the official might of China"?
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Daewang: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Grayoso:

Bigot writhing in pain. What happened to your narrative of "brave Igbo man stands up to the official might of China"?

Better use sniper and end your miserable life.
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by igbesachick: 12:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Subduer:

Kindly give me LINKS to your posts on 5G in Wuhan, Italy & Spain.

Many thanks for your ENLIGHTENING posts.

what ? you are more baffling now!

what is 5g to do with corona and chinese deportation? ?
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Daewang:

Better use sniper and end your miserable life.

Painment. Buddy, you need the sniper far more than anyone else. Nigeria is bigger than your hate-centred life and myopic outlook. There are brave and highly competent Yorubas as there are Igbos and Hausa/Fulani.
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Daewang: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Grayoso:

Painment. Buddy, you need the sniper far more than anyone else. Nigeria is bigger than your hate-centred life and myopic outlook. There are brave and highly competent Yorubas as there are Igbos and Hausa/Fulani.

Retarded bastard.
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Subduer: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2020
igbesachick:

what ? you are more baffling now!

what is 5g to do with corona and chinese deportation? ?

News report that Wuhan Lockdown has been lifted. If so then there's no link between the plague with 5G, if the city has launched it.

Has 5G been launched in Beijing, Shanghai, & other major cities?
BBC announced that London is backing out from existing plan to launch the 5G.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.