Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,295 members, 7,853,373 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

All Of The Religion Where Is It Taking Us To - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Of The Religion Where Is It Taking Us To (513 Views)

Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / Is It Taking God Time To Interven Or Is He Just Silent / Why Is It Taking So Long To Put A Merry Christmas Topic On The Front Page ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Of The Religion Where Is It Taking Us To by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2011
i was passing a street of about 100m long in lagos and i found out that
there are 15 churches in it and i began to ask my self
why is the country still the way it is
every one now is a beliver and they speak in tongues
but we all know those who are corrupt are the same people
who speak in tongues along with us
i agree that not all christians are corrupt
but by the time we look at how religious people are
you begin to wonder where do these corrupt people come from
Re: All Of The Religion Where Is It Taking Us To by Jenwitemi(m): 1:24am On Jan 04, 2011
The corrupt ones have always been around. They just found a fertile ground to grow their BS, religious fervor in Nigeria, that is.
souldust:

you begin to wonder where do these corrupt people come from

(1) (Reply)

*dear God* Happy Newyear 2 Yall Nairanders / Christianity Is All About Resurrection / Why Do People Think Women Should Or Should Not Be Allowed To Be Ministers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.