Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged (76731 Views)

Osinbajo To Monitor Implementation Of ₦2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package / Lagos Distributes Stimulus Package In Riverine Communities / Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by talisman35(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
The Lagos state food distribution is for the Old from 60 years and above

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Yustash001(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by visijo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Icebreeze(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
At times one just need to pretend and act as if you are not in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by DabuIIIT: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Oshigun:

Of course it is. Wicked Tinubu and develish Fashola insisted they bring out the APC membership register and deliver food only to those whose names are on that register.

Shattap dia....Ajokas cannot take it again.. D
See lamentations of confession or is it confession of lamentations now

grin grin grin
Lzaa immhotep Prowalker orisa37 afamed wickedfacts thechameleon odkosh Meleszenewi
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by kabukabu50(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Darn.

Lagos is giving a bag of rice for each family smh

I'm getting my $1200 sent to my bank account over here in the US for federal government stimulus.

Naija hardship is just unbelievable
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by obagolord(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Wait u people are not even ashamed of what u are sharing....

I weep for una
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
I thought they begun last week
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Zeezxo(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
foreshore:

Scam, another avenue to squander our money

Na them pained people.
No good thinking. Everything should be bad in their eyes

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
God bless thee.
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by BIAFRAisBURIED: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
FANSTASTIC MOVE
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by pasol4real(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Some times I just wonder the essence of this so called stimulus. Are the elderly ones the only ones on lockdown? Some of this elderly ones are even richer n well to do than the so called young ones. Most of them have always been on lockdown anyways, so one wonders the sense in priotising these ppl when the ppl you actually locked down are the so called young n active age. N this is why this would make no sense at the end of the day, cos you provided nothing for the ppl you actually locked down.
Wonder when our leaders will start thinking with their brains.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by wink2015(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Which palliative measure is governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state is giving to Deltans that he lockdown for close to 2 weeks?
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by temptnow: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Being001:
Please let somebody request for my account details

Hunger dey
go and meet Sanwo Olu, he's sharing rice
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Blackfire(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lagos is a glorified slum...
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Melezenawii: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
kabukabu50:
Darn.

Lagos is giving a bag of rice for each family smh

I'm getting my $1200 sent to my bank account over here in the US for federal government stimulus.

Naija hardship is just unbelievable

Biggest liar of the century

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by fitinwell: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
After attending to the aged , for is expected for the Youths... unemployed,.. and even those employed and not yet receive salary..??
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by yesloaded: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2020

this one na eyesore

if this is what they called stimulus package then Lagos state government need to cover their face in shame

Nigerians deserve better & not mediocrity in the name of stimulus package. I bet you, their dogs eat something better than what they are sharing for human consumption

furthermore, whatever stimulus package supposed to be for entire lagosians irrespective of age, sex, religion because this lockdown affected everyone in Lagos state

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by isreal012(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
awon ole, scam. God will punish everyone of you to your fourth generation. adabi

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by NigeriaBam: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
cry
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Mistaicey2288: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Melezenawii:

They are here

They will always wail

Shut up! Must you always see everything as wailing? The question he asked is valid question and nothing like wailing here because we all know how Nigeria Politics and Politicians are. Its okay to continue being a zombie all you want, but be reasonable and diplomatic while at it... Mtcheeww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by shevy878: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
grin yeye ppl still going to houses with heavy gates & fences, dey give free food to ppl wey don't chop Belleful.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by neonly: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
lalasticlala:

Ikorodu package to eaten for one month
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by MrPRevailer(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
The vaccine will be part of a binary weapon to be activated with the release of the next bioweapon sequence

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-08-end-game-coronavirus-vaccines-depopulation-demonic-war-soul-satan.html
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Butoneday2(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is an insult to the highest order. undecided
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by koxyz: 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
kingthreat:
Audio. I prefer Buhari's government to Sanwo-Olu's selective insensitive governance in Lagos state. Lagos state has been bragging of offering palliatives to Lagosians but till now, no reasonable reach to the masses. Now they are saying it will only be delivered to those who registered on Lasraa. Someone tell me, who do you know in Lagos that is on Lasraa? Nonsense selfish insensitive set of people. Thats how they destroyed the transportation network in the state only to put forward their alternative to bring in money for them alone.
I don't know why people just like to criticize for nothing sake, they were in my hood around 11 am in this morning giving packages to the elderly.
The youths were exempted from the collection and party affiliation is not a consideration.
Most of the elderly were given package that contains rice,beans,gari, groundnut oil,Semovita tin tomatoes and bread.

I will just implore Lagos state government to work on the distribution, the crowd is something else.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by MYHUBBY: 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
dumb leaders everywhere. so aged people should live why young people should die of hunger. make God punish una there

conductors and others that feed with their daily means should get money to feed where?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by 9jaRealist: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
EKO ONI BAJE!
>
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by NigeriaBam: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Zeezxo:
Is a lie we are not going to believe it until we see the video.

By some of our brothers from united state of wailers.

Mind you their governor still dey give them akpu with one wrap of fufu.
I have the Video
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by olax02(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
They should just stop this audio sharing for God sake...cant someone just change this topic?? undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Twitter Poll Between Buhari & Atiku- See Who's Leading / Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) / Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.