Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged (76779 Views)

Osinbajo To Monitor Implementation Of ₦2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package / Lagos Distributes Stimulus Package In Riverine Communities / Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by nlPoster: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
No suffer suffer for the recipients' appearance oh.

They're obviously quite comfortable, which is a good thing. I'm very sure they are linked to overseas also However, I hope they won't attract negative attention from not so well to do Nigerians many of who say they need food assistance at this time.
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Realadey(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
This thing may be for only APC members because it is only a single person they snapped throughout in those photographs.
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Mizwisdom(f): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
All this giving I have been hearing, how come I have not collected my own stimulus package?
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by SweetCunt97(f): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
koxyz:
I don't know why people just like to criticize for nothing sake, they were in my hood around 11 am in this morning giving packages to the elderly.
The youths were exempted from the collection and party affiliation is not a consideration.
Most of the elderly were given package that contains rice,beans,gari, groundnut oil,Semovita tin tomatoes and bread.

I will just implore Lagos state government to work on the distribution, the crowd is something else.
All that contained in that small nylon bad? Shey na 2 2 cups each ni?

You simply gotta criticize to get this people on their toes. They are in their houses eating curry chicken with chill salad and wine and you here giving them praise about such miserable palliative?
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Afospecialk: 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
kingthreat:
Audio. I prefer Buhari's government to Sanwo-Olu's selective insensitive governance in Lagos state. Lagos state has been bragging of offering palliatives to Lagosians but till now, no reasonable reach to the masses. Now they are saying it will only be delivered to those who registered on Lasraa. Someone tell me, who do you know in Lagos that is on Lasraa? Nonsense selfish insensitive set of people. Thats how they destroyed the transportation network in the state only to put forward their alternative to bring in money for them alone.

Grunting in pain

We know IPOB are allergic to good news because you are born to hate
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Teejazy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Just six people. Una wehdone.
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by juman(m): 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hiss.
Rubbish.
Too small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
lalasticlala:
Boss, don't know why the 5th comment here was deleted, it's part of the info

https://www.nairaland.com/5785934/inside-drakes-100m-mansion-toronto
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by delpee(f): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
emmydee:
Is it that 2 derica of rice, 2 derica of beans and 2 sachets of Gino pepper?

I don't want abeg. Don't bring that thing to my house. I just beg you in God's name.

Collect and give someone who needs it in your neighborhood like the elderly, widows, gateman, artisans and drivers who can’t work now.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by blowjohn(m): 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Cant they share like bunches of plantain, carton of macaroni, yams, chickens etc?
Them use garri swear for Nigerians ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by PapaAdanna: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
This one Dem d give one whole street one bag

Rada rada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by ProtectMyMoney: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
lalasticlala:
Lagos State Government begins house-to-house distribution of the Stimulus Package to the aged who had earlier received an SMS from LASRRA.

LASG shared the photos via its Twitter handle

Only one lady, delivering to 5 million Lagosians who are poor and vulnerable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by 7lives: 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Centcanada:
See let's call a spade a spade. Is not that they re not giving out stimulus's package ooo just like now, am in surulere ojuelegbe axis, they re giving out food like garri, rice and other tomato's that can go with rice but is base on APC Muslim. Hear me now! The palliative is base on selected people not everybody just like as you are seeing it on social media. Any foreigner that is not a Yoruba or Muslim or core APC Muslim cannot get shi shi! Nigeria need to divid. Thank God the time has come so they should do all they can for now. Time up!

Nonsense, useless CAN have been collecting covid 19 package and sharing to their pastor friends.
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by martha18(f): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please drop and go.... Don't put my grandma picture up oooo
lalasticlala:
Lagos State Government begins house-to-house distribution of the Stimulus Package to the aged who had earlier received an SMS from LASRRA.

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by naijaman2225(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
LAGOS UNA TRY. WE DEY EDO DEY WAIT.
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by OBTMOS(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Na only rice they go the chop?
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by wyqay: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
In my area only apc members benefit
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Moji12(f): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hades2016:
We all know they’re only giving to APC members ... Assholes licking asses on a daily... Come at me and God will punish you dis evening
if that is the case then that is barbaric everyone must not be APC/PDP member what those that do not even belong to any party like moi.
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Aboguede(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hahahahha

Hahahahha

Hahahahha

After some hungry ewedu eaters go come dey compare yoluba to igbo

Hahahahha

Hahahahha

Hahahahha

Just see the difference between Anambra

And so called Lagos

Hahahahha

Anambra Amaka

Obiano is number 1st
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Gracenetwork(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
I don`t know when Nigeria will grow up, ordinary stimulus packages there are still printing name of this so called useless political party APC on every package, instead to use that money they used to do the printing stuff and increase the quantity of the package they are giving out, na waooo, most we politicize everything in this country... just saying, am not a partisan though... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by AbdulCLO: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
If they did not share you guys will talk now they are sharing you guys still will talk

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by zudozz: 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
show us wt is inside..maybe na 5 agege bread n sachet water dey inside.
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Hades2016(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Moji12:
if that is the case then that is barbaric everyone must not be APC/PDP member what those that do not even belong to any party like moi.
I’m tired of Nigeria.. There will always be partial in sharing things
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Formation2009: 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Hope it's not only for APC members alone??
no way. They won't do like that
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
This Government is TRASH.. Abeg is it only the Aged that was told to stay indoor for good two weeks? Cos I don't get what's going on here!!
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by JOSHLIGHT: 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
let's leave matter, Lagos Government are truly trying, wish if they can convert this package to cash!!
mean while I and my entrepreneurs friends are holding an online Telecom business summit @ WhatsApp group ..
https:///JQ3IQs96PvqIRcBddoYDxQ
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by JOSHLIGHT: 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
let's leave matter, Lagos Government are truly trying, wish if they can convert this package to cash!!
mean while I and my entrepreneurs friends are holding an online Telecom business summit @ WhatsApp group ..
https:///JQ3IQs96PvqIRcBddoYDxQ or contact @ 08161301603..
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by lookingfly: 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
StarUp:
From the size of that bag I can tell that it's a real stimulus package...to stimulate more hunger after the food finish.

Una try small sha...at-all-at-all naim bad pass.
them no give, una complain. Them give, una complain.
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Emaprince: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
And no one is wondering why it is the same woman distributing the food items in all the pictures?

Lmao.

Tomorrow they will tell you u that every. Households in Lagos have gotten their own package.
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Ogaonos: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
lalasticlala:

I want to ask is the local govt autonomy bill passed to law.because my friend said it was passed.but d media don't show attention on lg chairmen/chairladies.i will love someone to clarify for me
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by kingthreat(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Afospecialk:

Grunting in pain

We know IPOB are allergic to good news because you are born to hate

And if I am not IPOB, that means you gulp cum for a living
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Glink2018(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Boss Mustapha is a product of this country.. So, don't blame him. This is what some of us do on a daily basis. Lies is part of our cultural value in this country..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today / Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.