Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

How To Print Money At Will - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Print Money At Will (585 Views)

CBN Spends N58.6 Billion To Print 2.5 Billion Pieces Of Naira Notes / Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Sprays Money At Opening Of Escoba Smith Hotel In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Print Money At Will by Vantage2020(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Who Would Have Believed That A Time Will Come When A young Nigerian Boy Would Lay Comfortably On His Bed in Lagos and Work With Businesses In The US, UK, and so many other countries Without Stepping Out Of His Room.

High Income skills are very powerful.

Currently, experts are predicting that after the corona pandemic, there would be a massive lay off by companies.

Many people would lose their jobs.

Many businesses would suffer, and many people would be back to square one.

There will be hunger. There will be suffering. There will be frustration. There will be depression. Anxiety will grow. People would be confused on where to begin and what to do exactly.

But there is a tiny list of people that would always be in high demand.

There is a small group of people that would be greatly needed for their services.

This people will always make money. So much money.

These people are called copywriters, Content creators and Facebook marketing experts.

You know why?

Businesses would need to make sales.
Businesses would need to advertise their business, their products and services (be it video, audio or in print)

And they will need someone to write the advertorial.

They will need someone to create their marketing contents.

They will need someone to set up their advert for them.

Guess who they will go to?

Yes, you guessed correctly. They will call on a copywriter.

They will call on content creators.

They will call on Facebook marketing experts.

They will come to people like me.

Copywriting, content creation and Facebook marketing are skills that helped me grow my business from the scratch.

It has helped me make lots of sales for my products, services, and other people's products and services.

Copywriting, content creation and Facebook marketing are skills that once you possess it, you will hardly go broke, even if dem dey follow you from village.

I learnt these skills. I know these skills like the back of my palm and these skills has changed everything for me.

These skills has ensured that I have money to spend.

These skills has ensured that businesses trust me with information they wouldn't even share with their employees.

These skills has made me enter offices that ordinarily, I may not have been allowed into.

These skills has connected me to people of power, influence and authority.

These skills can do the same for you, and even more, if you allow me teach you.

All that you need is a smartphone and an active internet connection.

That's all.

Imagine laying on your bed and getting paid in dollars for just writing a few words for businesses around the world.

That's what I do, and you too can do it.

With copywriting, content creation and Facebook marketing skills, you can make money constantly without leaving your home.

You can grow a business from the scratch and build connections with people of influence.

You can help your family to enjoy a better living condition.

You can comfortably afford most of the things you currently only dream of.

I am not exaggerating. If I can do this, then you can too.

I want to teach you this skill.

I want to breath it into you.

I want to show you how you can make money and change your life with these skills.

Anybody can learn these skills, so far you have a head, a brain, a desire to learn, a smartphone and an active internet connection.

Starting from the 13th of April, I will begin teaching few selected people these skills.

It is a 30 days program where you will learn how to:

- write highly persuasive copies.

- create content calendar for businesses.

- write social media captions for businesses.

- sell products and services using only written words.

How To become a better salesperson that can sell anything to anyone in any part of the world.

You will learn copywriting and how you can use it to make dollars as Freelancer, use it to sell any product or services and become a professional copywriter.

You will learn the psychology behind sales..

You will learn Why people buy.

You Will learn How to make people kneel down and beg you to collect their money.

You will learn Eight(cool marketing words people never resist.( If you use these word correctly, you sales will skyrocket within days)

You will learn Ten(10) proven ways to build trust and credibility when selling online

You will learn How to write without writing. A method any primary 5 kid can use in writing a 1,000 word article in less than 20 minutes.

You will learn the 10 basic ingredients that must be in your sales copy.( if you don't know this, you will keep wasting money on your advert)

You will learn how to write product descriptions and email swipes.

You will then learn how to apply Copywriting to earn dollars on fiverr and upwork

You will Learn how to create highly optimised fiverr and upwork accounts( if you don't know this, you will never get any client)

You will Learn how to create high ranking gigs that will land you jobs

*Worth = N25,000.*

*Under Facebook marketing you will learn*

How to populate your Facebook page and make money from it.

You will learn Advanced strategies for growing your Facebook pages.

You will learn A to Z of Facebook marketing.

You will learn How to craft eye-popping advert that grabs people's attention and convert like crazy.

You will learn the advanced strategies for running Facebook advert.

You will learn the secret *RULES* of Facebook advert and Facebook marketing ( If you don't learn these rules, you advert will not even reach door of approval and your posts will not be shown to anyone)

You will learn Facebook advert analysis and Optimization

You will learn Facebook Retargeting.

You will learn Facebook Remarketing with custom pixel Audience.

*Worth = N30,000*

*Under Content creation you wil learn*

How to build Brand that will make you crazy money in 2020 using just the power of compelling Contents.

You will learn how to create quality contents.

You will learn how to generate Content Ideas easily.

You will learn content planning and very powerful content strategies.

You will learn how to use content to market and grow your new business or existing one.

You will learn how to create engaging and converting contents.

You will learn the secret rules of content marketing ( If you don't know this rules, your content will not make any sense)

*Worth = N15,000*

Everyday for 30 days, I will expose you to materials that would help you become a better salesperson that can sell anything to anyone in any part of the world.

This exercise will start on the 13th of April and run for a period of 30 days.

I can decide to do this for free but I will not.

So you'll have to pay just a token for it.

How much?

N25,000 only.

Learning copywriting, Facebook marketing and content creation for 30 days and paying only 25k?

You may think I've gone mad for charging such a small and ridiculous fee, but I'm not mad. I'm doing this to help you.

Guess what?

If you pay between now and the 6pm tomorrow, you will not even pay N25,000.

You will pay only N9,500.

Don't thank me, take it as my quarantine gift to you.

So yes, the price is N25,000 but if you pay between now and 6 pm tomorrow, you'll pay only N9,500 and save N15,500.

After 6pm tomorrow, the price will PERMANENTLY become N25,000.

How to register?

Pay into

First Bank
Nnamani Chiemeka P.

After making payment, send me your proof of payment to 09035419129 and you'll be added to our closed group.

*BONUSES FOR FASTEST FINGERS*

Access to my entire e-Library valued at N763,300, proven to make anybody rich.

Access to my Digital product creation Program where i will teach you how to make at least 150k monthly selling your ideas, knowledge, experiences, passion and expertise. (Worth = N20,000)

Access to a software that will make building sales page and sales funnel as easy as A B C D ( Worth $150)

• Access to all my life changing, money multiplying ebooks.

• An assurance of being a millionaire in 6 months or less if these skill set and knowledge from this program is implemented.

*NOTE :* only those who pay before 6pm tomorrow will get All the bonuses

(1) (Reply)

100,000MT Of AGO Available!! / Suit Jacket material In High Demand To Buy Urgently / Life After Covid-19: Economic Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.