Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Life After Covid-19: Economic Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Life After Covid-19: Economic Plan (587 Views)

Nigeria’s Local Manufacturing Increases COVID-19 Economic Recovery Outlook / How I Started A Chicken And Chips Business After Covid 19 / Covid-19: Economic Effects Of Traders In Lagos And Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life After Covid-19: Economic Plan by PastorBK(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2020
It's a known fact that the stay at home policy isn't a friendly one especially to this who work hand to mouth which unfortunately is how most Nigerians survive. Not to talk of thousands of youths that are out of jobs or never had any regularly one.

I must confess the journey has been a tiring one but let me add that in every situation, if we look further than today, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Speaking about light, I have from experience noticed some jobs/ideas that can help you make money with little or no training. You may have to learn some of these to be solid on them too but these job/works are confirmed money generating ventures that you can use immediately to kick life up and grow into bigger things.

1. Fruit Gallery
It's incredible how much each person or family spends on fruit. As many videos circulate online about regular fruit sellers having horrible hygiene, a lot of people are sceptical about buying fruits from them. This has opened up an avenue for anyone to open a fruit Gallery on their street etc.
It's easy to set up, and the profit margin is huge compared to the investment.

2. Phone repair
The stay at home order will have negative impact on most phones as many children would had done Jackie Chan with their parents phones. From screen breaks to formatting etc
To accessories like earpiece, screen guard will all be a commodity after lockdown.
Come to think of it, no one can really be without a phone. Money can be made if you learn how to repair phones. I must tell you this is an untapped section to most youths. It's a skill you must learn

3. Driving (Uber,taxify)
We all must have heard about this hailing platforms. It's as easy as it looks, get a driver's license and get a partner (which by the way is easy to get if you have truth and disciplined). This is a faster route to getting cash, as you can start making btw 3 to 5k daily

4. Social media consultant
This sounds like a big deal but it isn't, alot of people of note wants to use the social media to deliver good tidings but they can't because social media requires consistent posting and updates to be able to command attention. This a lot of business owners can't do because they're still busy scalling the business all together.
You can jump in to help, all you need to do is dress up and meet up with as many as possible offering to post, engage and create content for them. (I pay 30k for the person that posts for me monthly) it depends on how good you are in negotiations and content creation, this may be a goldmine is you look at it well.

I will finish the rest later and add more points

Source: @pastorblessingkolawole

5. YouTuber/ Content creator
6. Acting/comedy
7. Food/baking
8. Site manager
9. Online jobs
10. Tutoring
11. Dropshiping

(1) (Reply)

Top Free Courses For Virtual Assistants / A Reliable Partner Urgently Needed For Auction Cars Importation Business / 21 Storey Smart Complex - Akwa Ibom Is Set For World Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.