Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

See Photos Of The Incredible £7m Mansion Where Neymar Is Hiding Amid Coronavirus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Photos Of The Incredible £7m Mansion Where Neymar Is Hiding Amid Coronavirus (965 Views)

Cute Throw Back Photos Of Neymar To Show Neymar Is Not As Cute As Before / Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of The Incredible £7m Mansion Where Neymar Is Hiding Amid Coronavirus by Transparent(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Popular PSG and Brazilian star player, Neymar has been spotted hiding in one of the expensive Mansions situated in Brazil amid Coronavirus Crisis.

According to what we gathered from Legit ng, Neymar is self-isolating in his incredible £7m mansion in Brazil due to the outbreak of the virus disease.

Recall that the Coronavirus which was first discovered in the central Chinese city of Wuhan in late December last year has now spread to over 200 countries and has killed over 47,000 people while more than 900,000 people have been infected globally.

The Brazilian star recently found himself on the receiving end when he was accused of flouting self-isolation guidelines as he openly hung out with friends.

The virus has forced many countries to shut down all activities such as social gathering, sports and many others in order to curtail the spread of it.

According to SunSport, Neymar reportedly paid a whopping amount of £7m to acquire this incredible mansion three years ago.

Neymar was said to have flew to Brazil in a private jet with his colleagues and shared amazing photos of them playing beach volleyball.

It now confirmed that the Brazilian man and his colleagues are currently spending a nice time at his £7 million luxurious mansion in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

See the photos of the Incredible £7m Mansion where Neymar is hiding:

Checkout More Photos >>> https://www.akinblog.com/2020/04/10/see-photos-of-the-incredible-7m-mansion-where-neymar-is-hiding-amid-coronavirus-crisis/
Re: See Photos Of The Incredible £7m Mansion Where Neymar Is Hiding Amid Coronavirus by dawnomike(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
He is really hiding grin

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The Incredible £7m Mansion Where Neymar Is Hiding Amid Coronavirus by squarelead(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
I will never be poor in my life.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The Incredible £7m Mansion Where Neymar Is Hiding Amid Coronavirus by Transparent(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
dawnomike:
He is really hiding grin
Yes oo! you go fear Mansion
Re: See Photos Of The Incredible £7m Mansion Where Neymar Is Hiding Amid Coronavirus by Transparent(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
squarelead:
I will never be poor in my life.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The Incredible £7m Mansion Where Neymar Is Hiding Amid Coronavirus by ucheuzor1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Geez. See person house. This one's self don't know what gorilla birus its.

Oluwa pick my call now. Musa don too see things for gate. embarassed

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Incredible £7m Mansion Where Neymar Is Hiding Amid Coronavirus by Transparent(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
ucheuzor1:
Geez. See person house. This one's self don't know what gorilla birus its.

Oluwa pick my call now. Musa don too see things for gate. embarassed

God will make a way for us ooo but hard work pays sir.

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Brighton Vs Manchester Utd 0-3 All Goals & Highlights / Real Madrid To Win Chelsea And Also Crown Champion league winner 2021 / Can You Tell What Is Happening Behind The Scene In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.