Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Plant My Feet Oh Lord!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plant My Feet Oh Lord!!! (167 Views)

He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. / Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good / Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plant My Feet Oh Lord!!! by pemisire017(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thus says the Lord: “Stand by the roads, look, and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is; and walk in it, and find rest for your souls. Jeremiah 6:16

Plant my feet upon that road where the ancients walk. Set my feet upon the highway where the eyes of the Falcon has not seen, let me walk the path where the whelps of the lions has not thread.

The ancient path where men legislated as thou the devil never exist.
Let me walk with you like Enoch, let me see you like Moses; let me be your beloved like David. Let me walk in places where angels have dread, tear and open the belly of the red sea, so that my feet will be planted where your children walk. Those impossible places where only them who walk with you can dare to walk.

Plant my feet upon the rock, let me stand where the mighty once stood, guide my steps, walk with me, order my steps. Let me walk the walk of faith, that same walk that made them the cloud of witnesses.

Let it be that the testimonies of generation who came after me would be that “he walks with the Lord”, help me walk in the ancient path.

(1) (Reply)

A Sister I Started Following Recently / Good Day To You All Nairalanders / Prophetic Parallels From The Books Of Daniel And Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.