Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages (28861 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site, Encourages Emmergency Workers / More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Mrexcell(m): 1:46am On Apr 11, 2020
Hope no discriminations?

You can earn $1000 for free working from home in this few weeks of total lockdown this is very legit and paying with proofs.

You can contact me on this Whatsapp number below for the registration link.

0 9 0 5884 6849
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by suremanpatriot: 1:58am On Apr 11, 2020
very unorthodox, what they should giv is money via bvn then you go buy wht is needed. angry
Nigeria politicians are same terrible characters.
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by seangy4konji: 2:45am On Apr 11, 2020
Tetrahedron:
I still insist, why did they share the 200billion in cash?
Dont we have BVN again?

Barawo
I wonder...what is the essense of the bvn?when every one with bvn can just receive alert?

The sons of bitches shared just 500 million naira
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by noziz(m): 3:10am On Apr 11, 2020
undecided Na food ball match wey dem dey start second half? Dem no see wetin dem dey give pple abroad? Nonsense and food packages!

Una left testicle dere!

Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by kybee(m): 3:36am On Apr 11, 2020
https://melloninvestment.com/ recommended for everyone.
pls �� use kybee021@gmail.com as your referral email.
whooping 10% for me. I've been enjoying this like others.
20% on investment.
www.Melloninvestment.com
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by fanzine(f): 5:19am On Apr 11, 2020
Relief pack indeed. I heard an Ibo man the other day saying they refuse giving him a pack simple cos he is not a Yoruba. They first asked for his ID and spoke Yoruba to him. But when they found out his is Ibo told him to go to biafra and collect his own.
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Saidfx(m): 5:29am On Apr 11, 2020
EmmBim:
It's something,may God bless Lagos state governor.

You are a beautiful FOOL
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by valemtech(m): 6:46am On Apr 11, 2020
Well as far as i am consigned ,this rice or food sharing
is not transparent,y buy food and give pple instead of cash,u have our bvn,voters card ID ,why give bread,cooked rice,sometimes less than a bag of rice

grab ur valem phantom z+ from jumia or konga today happy easter .
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 11, 2020
lol keep deceiving your self

Contact us for your procurement from China 1688, Usa Ebay.com and amqzon we also buy airtime for cash.

Gift cards: Amazon plau store steam wallmart paypal and co.

we also design website and blog for business and personal use.

whatsapp 07081997275
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by melbergalex25: 7:46am On Apr 11, 2020
What a shame to Lagos State and the federal government,very heartless people, treating their own citizens like refugees

Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by cphil(m): 7:55am On Apr 11, 2020
Stop fooling us... This is not a time to start checking lasra registration as we are all Nigerians craving to survive. You feed 1-3 aged persons in a community and then account for billions of naira spent on the project. Haven't you heard of the age expectancy in Nigeria? How many old people aged 60 and above will you find in Nigeria? The truth is, for that category they are less than 2% total nigerian population. Let's wake up to reality. We are all humans who needs equal treatment and certainly we will die someday, but what would you be remembered for? Think about it!
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by otabaotaba: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2020
They think they are deceiving us God Will still deal with them and their children's children
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Aschente: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2020
This people ain't serious at all, 20 local govt my foot.... Lots of old people in ikd got the sms they didn't even near the place... Nonsense
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by fujirice: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2020
Well done Lagos, you are getting better by the day.
FG please retrace your steps and do better biko
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Bluntemperor: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Tetrahedron:
I still insist, why did they share the 200billion in cash?
Dont we have BVN again?

Barawo

I can't see them smiling,what happens?
When you received a good gift,it should be with joy and happiness,so what happens . Something is definitely wrong with this modality of Sharing for the Populace.
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by hollywater: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2020
I saw Kebbi Nasarawa, how did this concern Lagos?The stimulus package is for northerners full stop.
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Ezechimaobim(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
First one I no see,
Now they said they are on second round�
Wetin we do them?
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by samcodin(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Well all these their political antics are not new to me. We have been deceived since 2015 after all, we pray that God will see us through this pandemic. I cant imagine the officials sharing the relief materials to only recognized APC members in my area. It is very disheartening these pictures they are showing us is just for window dressing. There is serious racketeering of these palliatives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu: Why Consensus Won’t Work For Presidential Primary / NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” / Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.