Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages (28844 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site, Encourages Emmergency Workers / More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Stinolexis:
Imagine the package as if we are beggers,
I cant believe this is what they allocate billions of naira for.
appreciate this little one first
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Second round?....

When I have not seen any thing
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by bestabigaelever(f): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Second batch ke??
First batch was distributed in a day

We kuku no see anything in osogbo... Hmmm cry
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Kuginzi: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Looks like stimulus packages meant for Somalia Refugees .

Smh
I'm not sure if you've help a single vulnerable person by giving out a stimulus package that even looks like that of Republic of Niger Refugees. "Don't condemn what u cannot give"
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
It's something,may God bless Lagos state governor.
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by 4four(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
While those that payed the tax used to by all this palliatives but have loss their job or will not be pay next salaries due to this coro coro should die of hunger
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Luckydubby7(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
So, these are the people corona virus affected most in Lagos?
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by LKTJ123(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
It well in dis country... Am i d only one who did not recognize dis woman again?? smileyIt well in dis country... Am i d only one who did not recognize dis woman again??
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tetrahedron:
I still insist, why did they share the 200billion in cash?
Dont we have BVN again?

Barawo

grin

They didn't mean to share it.

It was a mistake.
Please forgive and forget biko.
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by IamNotWariz: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
lloyds:
All these audio distribution, we no dey see anything physically. .

Rubbish....
it's real bro, it's not audio
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Looks like stimulus packages meant for Somalia Refugees .

Smh

LMAO

Guy you be wayray
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by JayPeeOham: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
So LAGOS went to ask NASARAWA for assistance eyah tongue
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by jaxxy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Disgraceful. 1st off we can see what is been given to judge it like it's top secret or perhaps not to write home about.

Secondly is is only 60 year olds that are vulnerable during this covid19 lockdown? Sm 60 year olds above have good retirement plans.

Did canada and UK give to only 60 year olds and above?

Just like the federal government. This is far from best practices, no transparency nothing.

What nonesense.
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by seunmsg(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Dont we have BVN again?

Barawo

Which N200billion?
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Kuginzi: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Compliant:

WHERE IS THE FIRST HALF

GOVERNMENT IS NOT SERIOUS

BOTH STATE AND FEDERAL NA THESAME
PEOPLE WEY NO SERIOUS PLENTY!!
We don hear u! Abeg who u help for your own neighborhood?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by olax02(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lorazepam:
Second half keh grin so you mean to say that in their minds, they've shared relief for half of Lagos already cheesy cheesy, make we see if this second half go reach our side sha cheesy cheesy
Omo i carry this second half as 2nd half under 2.5....because even 1st half dem no do over 2.5. Shamless people.. angry
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by kunletexs: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
me no see anything for my doormot for first halve o, when they finish with first half? are you saying that the aged and the handicap have all been served and it is the turn of the able and young ones. let me wait at the gate so that they would not say we knocked on the door and we didnt hear anybody come to answer the door

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Aboguede(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
The way the old man in last pix is holding that bag like say them dey drag am grin
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Jack500: 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
DriggityDre:
Yoruba man. See as he grip am grin

At least it is better than kersosene ur people drink in the east grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by darfay: 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Na that super sack wan do person?
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Kuginzi: 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
madridguy:
Sharing food for 3 people for a whole local government.
Hmm!! Your own Audio wailing Bad ooh!!
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Just2endowed2(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Dont we have BVN again?

Barawo

You know corruption must thrive cool
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Lewisalexander(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Look at their faces. There's hunger in the land
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Hezmatosky: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
If I am Nigerian government, I will stop bordering myself. All these things are just laughing at oneself

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Just the few they do for the camera. All for clout

Be your neighbor's keeper. The Government doesn't know they are hungry but you might.
Stay safe.
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Compliant(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kuginzi:

Abeg who u help for your own neighborhood?

FEWS DAYS AGO I WENT OUT TO GIVE TO PEOPLE AROUND, TOMORROW I AM ALSO GOING OUT TO DO SAME

NOT EVERYBODY HAVE TIME TO BE MAKING NOISE FOR THE CHARITY THEY SHOW

PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING GUY NOT ONLY THE ELDERLY

HONESTLY , GOVERNMENT IS SLEEPING

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by madridguy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
The matter we vex me

Kuginzi:

Hmm!! Your own Audio wailing Bad ooh!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Miracle1991: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Dont we have BVN again?

Barawo
the one Peter obi donated abi?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Hades2016(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
DriggityDre:
Yoruba man. See as he grip am grin
pls leave dem alone grin
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Tunex252(m): 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Audio food
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Miracle1991: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Stinolexis:
Imagine the package as if we are beggers,
I cant believe this is what they allocate billions of naira for.
show me the one your governor distributed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency: Edwin Clark Says Tinubu Should Allow South East To Take Its Turn / 55 Things You Might Not Know About Our Beloved Country, Nigeria / Minimum Wage: NLC Begins Indefinite Strike Jan. 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.