Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged (74005 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Frankenstein: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Cleanworld:
China has nothing to offer us and we should keep away from them as soon as possible but the problem with Africans is they only see in black and white.

15 Chinese are already in Nigeria to test their Convid-19 Vaccine on the poor people without anyone checking their motives in Nigeria.

As of today's report total death toll in US hits 16,715 and fatalities increase by 1,842 yet they only their ways into Nigeria when other countries need them most.

They're trying to outsmart Bill gate in producing the first vaccine.

I pity my people all becuse of poverty and greediness cry
What do you know about vaccine development and human trials? Please take your time to research on the subject before making inflammatory comments. Currently, human trials are going on in the US for a vaccine candidate. Animal trials also in Australia for a different candidate.
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by SkinnyNigga: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
itsmayiela:
Finally, it has gone out of control. We have lost it. This is consistent with the European trend of viral spread.

In the next two weeks, figures might hit tens of thousands. Fact.

The number of new cases is growing faster than the number of discharged patients. It will reach a point where our health facilities can no longer contain the patients and that is when the ugly shit will start.

Please, arm yourselfs with immune-building foods such as garlic, ginger, citrus, etc. We can only run but cannot hide.

Quote me and get hit with Covid-19
shut up there.. prophet of doom.. only bad news gives you guys orgasm
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Frankenstein: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
bakynes3:
Truly, we do have Covid-19 in Nigeria but i dont believe these new cases that keeps rising everyday. It all a hoax, they should show us patients on TV and blur their faces to prevent stigimitization. Thats why people in the grassroot do not believe in this virus.
Italians and especially Americans said this same exact thing.
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Trailblazer93: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Toosure70:
I don't trust these figures o. Are we saying no coro in Kano, highest populated city as claimed. Coro looks scam o
There is no Coro here ooo. Our Governor was the first to close border though there have been illegal entry and exit (there's still grooving within the state). I really hope this pandemic ends very soon.
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Lordjb: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Xisnin:

Mumu
no make me vex oh grin
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Nifemi2512(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Everyday we have to await results.
A friend called me some minutes ago if v received today's result.
NCDC has now turned INEC,Releasing results like polling units.
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Avalancheman: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Enough of this charade already... embarassed

Face the "Tokunbo" Coronavirus cases only and let the "Nigerian-used" cases sort themselves how they know best.

Only the "Tokunbo" Coronavirus is so deadly and life-threatening... angry
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Lordjb: 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
emerged01:

Go and check worldometers u go know say no be joke. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?_hsenc=p2anqtz--mxqvccbfqzlxmglhvqgdbmhscwogaiq6uvmcw3firjtnxp2znsircfwdh2cf8lorn29rxpwpxqeywwqannozhk3qumw&_hsmi=84082458
no time to check Biko, they should carry their new cases and go to bed grin
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
My brother make landlord just chill oooo my rent expires this month!! Landlord go vex I knw send ooo
ipobarethieves:
sad So I hear say Dey don add another 2 weeks holiday? Food stuff is out of reach for common man.I see some landlords/tenants at war ova house rent payment soon.Pure water bag is now 150k.bread is out of reach for d poor.
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by SocialJustice: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Oluneutral:
I

This virus must not enter the core North o, or else, na serious gobe!
Is Katsina middle belt? I don't wish anyone death but it is good the ignorant ones who believe COVID19 is fake shout have first hand encounters all over the country. The average poorly educated Nigerian is ignorant and easily replaces intelligence with confidence. But first hand experience will teach them some lesson.
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Avalancheman: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Frankenstein:
Italians and especially Americans said this same exact thing.

How can you compare Nigeria (7 deaths) with America and Italy (thousands)
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by 9jaRealist: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Investnow2017:
If the KPI is achievable then they can increase their capacity nationwide. But a situation where some who present themselves for the test are turned away only because they do not have travel history is, to me, not a wise course. Is finance a factor here since they said it costs N10k per test?

You know what I still believe we are not doing enough testing. If you have been following the statistics coming from South America you would have noticed a tremendous increase in confirmed cases only because they have increased their testing capacity.

Peru, Ecuador, Brazil, Chile etc are all climbing.

When I hear somebody talking about peak in Nigeria I just can only laugh. I think that subject is too early to come to the fore for now.

Obviously, the more people you test the more likely to turn up positive cases...
It’s been that way across the world, no reason to think it would be different with Nigeria.

The limited being made though is...
If you are testing more people but the RATE (not number) of positives is lower, that’s a good thing.
>
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Sososo(f): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
God please heal our land
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by foleskay(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jack500:
We will soon reach the peak, after which the curve will start going down.

We will overcome.

They will most likely extend this lockdown, then hunger will now start dealing with people.

China, thunder fire u people
Its just started spreading, even UK and us have not reached the peak. At least it will reach may bfore it reaches d peak.
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by giles14(m): 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mopolchi:

I don't trust Willie Obiano
so it's now Willie's fault?

Self isolate no
Na waka waka dey sweet them pass.
From beer parlour to night vigil.
Dem go hear am now.
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by foleskay(m): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
All the self acclaimed miracle performing "men of god" I.e

Oyedopo

C. Oyakhilome

B. Fatoyinbo

C. Okotie

A. Oritsejafor

Enenche

TB Joshua

J. Suleiman

Kumuyi

et' al on sighting this news....

What about our alfas and sheiks? O gor sha

3 Likes

Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by 9jaRealist: 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Frankenstein:
What do you know about vaccine development and human trials? Please take your time to research on the subject before making inflammatory comments. Currently, human trials are going on in the US for a vaccine candidate Animal trials also in Australia for a different candidate.

Not with the same speed as China though...
Although that may not necessarily be such a bad thing.

Nonetheless, China had Phase 1 human trials (108 persons) in March...
And has moved on to Phase 2, with volunteers presently being signed up.
>
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by foleskay(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lordjb:
Audio new cases grin
Na serious matter ignorant folks like you dey joke with. D katsina case is real. A whole family have have infected.
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by joe4christ(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Oluneutral:
19 states already!

Lord, come and take control.

Let's conquer this pandemic, please. We beg you.

You promised in your word that if we call on you and forsake our sin that you will heal our land, please, come and heal our land oh Lord.

He will not hear you as usual. He no listen to Adeboye and Oyedepo. Even TB Joshua him no hear or pastor Chris. Who then are you?
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Galactico4ever(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Merry Go Round...other states Loading
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Frankenstein: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ladylite:

Chinese came and instantly we had the highest recorded cases in ONE DAY
We had 22 cases on Wednesday. Enough with conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Tango123: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
itsmayiela:
Finally, it has gone out of control. We have lost it. This is consistent with the European trend of viral spread.

In the next two weeks, figures might hit tens of thousands. Fact.

The number of new cases is growing faster than the number of discharged patients. It will reach a point where our health facilities can no longer contain the patients and that is when the ugly shit will start.

Please, arm yourselfs with immune-building foods such as garlic, ginger, citrus, etc. We can only run but cannot hide.

Quote me and get hit with Covid-19

You are saying the truth. Dont mind those who are taking this shit as a joke. Cases are increasing. Community infection is now rife in Nigeria. Italy and Spain and Ney York loading in Nigeria
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Frankenstein: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
9jaRealist:

Not quite...
A trial only this week on ONE human.

In contrast, China had Phase 1 human trials (108 persons) in March...
And has moved on to Phase 2, with volunteers presently being signed up.
>
Thank you. So, imagine China that has tested on their people and with volunteers already lined up, bringing resources and logistics to Nigeria just because.
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Cleanworld(f): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Frankenstein post=88
308434:

What do you know about vaccine development and human trials? Please take your time to research on the subject before making inflammatory comments. Currently, human trials are going on in the US for a vaccine candidate. Animal trials also in Australia for a different candidate.

This is one of the reason i said that African don't think outside the box.

Which company is currently ruining the vaccine trails in US? it's Melinda and Bill gate foundation
and Australia are still on chloroquine trial on animals.

so china is on their own trial here, take it or leave it. grin

stay safe.

1 Like

Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by cococandy(f): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
The numbers might even be higher if they did more extensive testing.
I’m scared

1 Like

Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Galactico4ever(m): 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
giles14:
so it's now Willie's fault?

Self isolate no
Na waka waka dey sweet them pass.
From beer parlour to night vigil.
Dem go hear am now.
I Pity All Those fat belly millionaires in the s/east who are still ignorantly clubbing and straffing young girls up and down

1 Like

Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Neyoohpompy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
He is talking about peak milk. Have you seen before or you still need more info? tongue
IAmMysterious:

hello Jack! Can you kindly explain this peak thing or direct me to a link where I can read about it.

what's about this peak of a thing and virus diseases. I've seen it somewhere else too.
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
mrkings84:

Wetin come be this mumu own?

Were u told that healing miracles were ever forced on people?

1 Share

Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Tango123: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kizxee:
Why can't they tell us who and who have been discharged and from which states, so that we can follow the progress.

All this new cases announcement is now tilting to Nigerian version (scam)

No where in the world are people's name printed and shared because of Corona virus. Statistics is released for information. That's all.

Plsssss, if you are among those doubting Corona virus, just keep yourself safe so that u can continue to doubt. Na person wey dey alive dey doubt.

USA has started mass burial. 980 died in UK today

If naija government is lying, is USA lying to their citizens? Is UK lying to their citizens? Spain. Italy?

2 Likes

Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by Frankenstein: 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Avalancheman:

How can you compare Nigeria (7 deaths) with America and Italy (thousands)
They both started with fewer deaths. People in America called it a mild version of the flu. Italians simply ignored social distancing advice. We are lucky not to have had a bigger number of infected travellers coming into the country.
Re: 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged by wiseboybuska(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bye bye Coro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria / Israeli $1.5M Gold & Diamond Face-Mask Is The Most Expensive In The World / 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.