Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

The Truth About The 5G And Covid-19 Conspiracy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About The 5G And Covid-19 Conspiracy (222 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Why I Am Paying No Attention To The COVID-19 Conspiracy Theories / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About The 5G And Covid-19 Conspiracy by chrisnwoke1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!
5G is not the problem...Who rolls out 5G is where the problem lies!
Huawei (A Chinese tech giant) won the 5G race by creating it before any other country and the US is rather being careful than jealous.
5G aka the Fifth Generation technology being under the watch of China will bring in trillions of dollars with time to China...The global Space will be under the aegis of the Chinese and this can reverse the global power from the USA to China.

Huawei's 5G can't be trusted...
I am not an American, but an American 5G can be more trusted because folks over there value health and are also checkmated by a body of scientists who access their works to see that they are not hazardous to humans.

5G tech isn't the problem, but the present Huawei invented 5G can be a part of the Covid-19 problem.

The components of the Huawei 5G cannot be safe as much as a US engineered one can be.

It's so sad that America that has always won the other "G races" has lost the 5G race to Communist China.

Sad now to say: In less than ten years from now if Jesus tarries, their will be a reverse in global power...

China and Russia will form a confederation against the United States and power will be stripped from the US because she will have be subdued by her own Democrats Party when Trump isn't there (a new world agenda) and the duo of Russia and China (The Powers of the East often spoken of in the book of Revelations) will rise to run the world and return power to the beast which is the The Anti Christ.

Forgive my ignorance if you think this is just one, but I Pray you don't ignorantly miss the mighty appearance of the Messiah with all your worldly wisdom .

Christian Nwoke is my name

MARANATHA!

Re: The Truth About The 5G And Covid-19 Conspiracy by Cleanworld(f): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
China has nothing to offer us and we should keep away from them as soon as possible but the problem with Africans is they only see in black and white.

15 Chinese are already in Nigeria to test their Convid-19 Vaccine on the poor people without anyone checking their motives in Nigeria.

As of today's report total death toll in US hits 16,715 and fatalities increase by 1,842 yet they only their ways into Nigeria when other countries need them most.

They're trying to outsmart Bill gate in producing the first vaccine.

I pity my people all becuse of poverty and greediness cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The 5G And Covid-19 Conspiracy by Abfinest007(m): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
i laugh

(1) (Reply)

Video - Look out that nobody misleads you… / I Want Them Back / [memes] If You Always Sleep During Church Sermon, This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.