Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. (1350 Views)

5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting / Top 10 Legit Work From Home Jobs In Nigeria / Bonny Vocational Centre 2018/2019 Training Opportunity | Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by iamACTS: 7:12am On Apr 15, 2020
That's easy nahh. There several meters for detecting fraud or deceit right from the outset. Skepticism is welcome in this line of biz. I'm optimistic and skeptical at the same time.. but yet , I'll still give it a trial.... Pulling out is the easiest part.... hopeful anyways.
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by finadvisor: 8:51am On Apr 15, 2020
Good morning . Can we please dial it a little down. Take a moment and look again at my initial post. Let's try to understand what I'm trying to build. The so called protocol you talked about is supposed to be for our collective interest.

The CPA is a cost per action marketing model which at present has assumed many forms but the general principle remains the same- you get people to visit you sites for different things.

But opposed to this convention the model I'm using is from companies paid heavily to advertise other people's product and services.

So what they do basically is place this ads at the back of normal web links such that in the event that they are visited, the ads are viewed for some seconds before being redirected to the page requested. Now each click generates money no matter how small. The more links you place strategically the more money. But that's not the problem.

We need unique visitors to these pages to view this pages. Whether we agree or not we are limited by what we can achieve individually unless you have over time designed a way to generate generic traffic.

Which do you think is easier, to have a million people visit a link or to have a million links that you only need a single visit. the both have the same results but even those on social media with millions of followers who through this make several thousand dollars daily Will confess that it took them years to build such massive followers.

But imagine putting out a link there and being assured that everyday, 100 people would view it, 1000 people will view it,10000 people will click on it,and so on. Now that is the kind of assurance that comes from what We are building here. My system is not perfect. But this is one unique setup that is hard to beat. Bring like minded individuals together to visit each other sites,teach encourage and show them other ways to get visitors to their pages.

Just reaching out in nairaland. Have got another team. Will merge the two when I see what nairaland team can do.

The system can ensure certain initial expection, a minimum of 500 USD from the first month and all this without your spending a dime. I f i recall I did not ask you to give me any money.

And if you really showed initiative and tarried a little you will have all the information you need. I placed everything step by step.

Hurrying for the details will not do many of us any good because we will still find things to complain about. Majority of persons today on this planet want to earn without working and that's why the fall prey to those who promise to place the world at their feet. This is why the world is the way it is.

I remember posting that this is not a get rich quick scheme but a process of building after which you earn. I specifically requested a 100 day countdown for any who still has little faith Left.

I get where the negative air is coming from as almost everything one sees online has question mark,but please let's not cry wolf where there is none. Am I going to benefit from referrals. Of course. But nobody said you can't too. Almost all programs on the internet is structured to provide that kind of arrangement but this does not in any way lessen the benefit.

The few who have done the needful will start with them and although the work ahead is large, we all will have cause for testimony.
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by finadvisor: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2020
iamACTS:
That's easy nahh. There several meters for detecting fraud or deceit right from the outset. Skepticism is welcome in this line of biz. I'm optimistic and skeptical at the same time.. but yet , I'll still give it a trial.... Pulling out is the easiest part.... hopeful anyways.
God bless your heart. saw your mail and some others. let me attend to them
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by Joemetry(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Can one still apply, I kinda saw this late?
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by meracool(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
I noticed

The 3rd and 2nd link in the mail are the same website sir.

What can be done sir
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by finadvisor: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
Joemetry:
Can one still apply, I kinda saw this late?
yes
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by finadvisor: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
meracool:
I noticed

The 3rd and 2nd link in the mail are the same website sir.

What can be done sir
they have same website framework but different payouts
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by meracool(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
finadvisor:
they have same website framework but different payouts

Oh.
I will register then

Saw the framework were the same.
Re: Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. by Joemetry(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
finadvisor:
yes

Already did, thank you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Ways To Ace The Total Energies Graduate Recruitment Aptitude Test / Nigeria Institute Of Marketing / Pwc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.