Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria (3311 Views)

Secret Code For Unlimited Internet: *#*#4636#*#* Not Working / Has Anyone Used NGCOM Home Internet In Lagos? / ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by kannex: 2:00am On Apr 11, 2020
I just bought a Samsung TV and I want to start watching Netflix and IPTV on it but. So my question is which of these internet service provider can I opted for that offers fast and truly unlimited internet without fair usage policy, I will like to see a prove of how many gig you have use this month watching IPTV.
Thanks
Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by Qhalifah: 3:04am On Apr 11, 2020
CAPITAL LETTER NONE
kannex:
I just bought a Samsung TV and I want to start watching Netflix and IPTV on it but. So my question is which of these internet service provider can I opted for that offers fast and truly unlimited internet without fair usage policy, I will like to see a prove of how many gig you have use this month watching IPTV.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by kannex: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2020
Qhalifah:
CAPITAL LETTER NONE
Am not am american to write correct English please correct me
Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by yungsmart(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2020
Spectranet
Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by ogtavia(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2020
Please don't use NTEL, if you are in Lagos, Abuja or Ibadan, get spectranet.

3 Likes

Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by Themaths(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Smile unveiled their unlimited plan of late too. Truly unlimited, for around 18,500. You can check it out.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by AngryIgboMan: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2020
The person you quoted was telling you;

IN CAPITAL LETTERS: NONE!

Do you still need it spelt out for you?

4 Likes

Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by alphaNomega: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Kannex, at the moment, no Nigerian ISP has what you are looking for.
Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by Regards2U: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
kannex:
Thanks
Fiberone broadband is the solution. Check if it's working in your area before you order it
Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by Katsuke: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
If you are in Lagos or Abuja, I'll suggest you check out Spectranet or Swift's website.... I use both, it's quite convenient
Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by kannex: 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Regards2U:

Fiberone broadband is the solution. Check if it's working in your area before you order it
Well I live in lagos agege to be precise.
Well I will put a call through to know whether their is available in agege
Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by Regards2U: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
kannex:

Okay
Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by Ejadike(m): 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
kannex:
Thanks
Airtel is good. The thing is as fast as lightening in my area. Might be cos of the mobile phone I use sha.
Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by Mohbola(f): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Spectranet or smile
Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by kannex: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mohbola:
Spectranet or smile
Spectranet and smile are not completely unlimited
Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by Themaths(m): 12:25am On Apr 13, 2020
kannex:

Spectranet and smile are not completely unlimited
Smile has a completely unlimited plan now
Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by Qhalifah: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
kannex:

Am not am american to write correct English please correct me
Oga calm down with the insecurities, no-one is trying to bring you down. I was just replying to your post.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by kannex: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Qhalifah:
Oga calm down with the insecurities, no-one is trying to bring you down. I was just replying to your post.
Sorry for my words my apology

1 Like

Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by humblesteve(m): 7:34am On Apr 14, 2020
kannex:

Is Agege no longer in Lagos ?
Don’t confuse yourself sir
Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by kannex: 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
humblesteve:

Is Agege no longer in Lagos ?
Don’t confuse yourself sir
I know but what am saying is that I don't know whether their service is in agege
Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by humblesteve(m): 12:11am On Apr 15, 2020
kannex:

I know but what am saying is that I don't know whether their service is in agege
It is sir
Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by Gshems: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Did you find one worth using I also reside in Agege and I am looking for a very good unlimited internet I can subscribe to
kannex:

Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by Parachoko: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
Gshems:
Did you find one worth using I also reside in Agege and I am looking for a very good unlimited internet I can subscribe to

Fiberone

If it works in Agege, go for it, you won't regret it.
Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by Gshems: 4:24am On Jan 03, 2023
FiberOne does not work in Agege
Parachoko:

Fiberone

If it works in Agege, go for it, you won't regret it.

Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by obomz(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hi I live in apapa lagos and would like to know a good and reasonably priced isp to use. If you know anyone please info me
Thanks
Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by Stevengold(m): 4:27am On Jan 21, 2023
Qhalifah:
CAPITAL LETTER NONE

TIZETI IS UNLIMITED, BUT THEY ARE NOT MOBILE 📱, THEY INSTALL THE ROUTER FOR YOU AND YOU BROWSE UNLIMITEDLY.
Re: Please Which Is The Best And Fastest Unlimited Internet In Nigeria by DhaSeeker: 6:56am On Jan 22, 2023
ogtavia:
Please don't use NTEL, if you are in Lagos, Abuja or Ibadan, get spectranet.

Maka why, I plan to opt for one their unlimited plan by month end before seeing your post... Can you shed more light on the pros and cons?

(1) (Reply)

How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector / 9mobile Data Plan: Latest Etisalat Subscription Codes For 2020 / UC Browser Wicked, ᔝ The Best Browser So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.