Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria (4159 Views)

Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now. / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by human6320: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
ntel is a king in 4GLTE internet speed in Nigeria, you don't have to agree!
If you want to subscribe to an internet service provider and you don't know ntel as the fastest internet in Nigeria, then you're missing. If you know you know!
ntel self-care portal (www.myntel.com.ng) has been down for a while, I found it challenging to recharge and activate my date bundle.
Find below a guide on how to recharge and activate your bundle.

How Top-up your line and buy data bundle in minutes using any of the links below:
http://www.quickteller.com/ntel
http://ibank.gtbank.com/ibank3/main.aspx

1- If you're a Wawu subscriber, please ensure to select ntel TOP UP as "WAWU" bundles are unavailable for activation on the platform.
2- Send a Message to ntel via Social Media to request for the WAWU Bundle activation once the top up transaction has been completed.
www.facebook.com/ntelng
www.twitter.com/ntelng
www.intagram.com/ntelng

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by NCP: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
This writeup is fraudulent and reeks with hatespeech.

this Article is highly offensive, filled with inhumane thoughts and hatred against Snails and Tortoises.

human6320:
If you want to subscribe to an internet service provider and you don't know ntel as the fastest internet in Nigeria, then you're missing. If you know you know!
ntel self-care portal (www.myntel.com.ng) has been down for a while, I found it challenging to recharge and activate my date bundle.

How Top-up your line and buy data bundle in minutes using any of the links below:

1- If you're a Wawu subscriber, please ensure to select ntel TOP UP as "WAWU" bundles are unavailable for activation on the platform.
2- Send a Message to ntel via Social Media to request for the WAWU Bundle activation once the top up transaction has been completed.
www.facebook.com/ntelng
www.twitter.com/ntelng
www.intagram.com/ntelng

6 Likes

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Sanemind(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Please ntel is fast but definitely not the fastest,u have not even try Glo 4g

4 Likes

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 12:58am On Sep 12, 2018
I only hear about this 4G thing when reading online articles. The only 4G I've used is Spectranet. Since then I've registered for others but nothing comes forth.
I've purchased MTN 4G sim cards multiple times but nothing whatsoever in terms of service, tried Glo 4G but there's never reception talk less of browsing access, which one else?
I've given up hope, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by AK481(m): 2:55am On Sep 12, 2018
Ntel is bae.

12gb for 1000 naira kpere .

1 Like

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Specyano(m): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2018
AK481:
Ntel is bae.
12gb for 1000 naira kpere .
do you know if i can still get the sim?
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2018
Please 08049199895 has been hanging since Monday mbok. Convert it to data Ntel CARE.
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by human6320: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
renewa29:
Please 08049199895 has been hanging since Monday mbok. Convert it to data Ntel CARE.
Send a Message to ntel via Social Media to request for the WAWU Bundle activation once the top up transaction has been completed.
www.facebook.com/ntelng
www.twitter.com/ntelng
www.intagram.com/ntelng
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
human6320:

Send a Message to ntel via Social Media to request for the WAWU Bundle activation once the top up transaction has been completed.
www.facebook.com/ntelng
www.twitter.com/ntelng
www.intagram.com/ntelng
I have done this.
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by originals1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
If i were you ,i wont b too quick to say ''in nigeria'' cos right now, ntel is only active in 3 states in nigeria undecided

5 Likes

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
human6320:

www.facebook.com/ntelng
www.twitter.com/ntelng
www.intagram.com/ntelng
done,awaiting their response!

1 Like

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Mcbussy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
renewa29:

Sent message to Ntelngcare on twitter since 23rd of August, up till now no activation, no response. I recharged another 1k through quickteller today which has reflected, making it a total of 2k I have on my line. I just sent another message on twitter.

I swear if these people don't respond, I'll just throw the simcard into the bush. No be only fastest network. Network that can't even maintain a platform to transact with their customers.

Nobody should risk it until I come back to confirm the activation.

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mcbussy:

Sent message to Ntelngcare on twitter since 23rd of August, up till now no activation, no response. I recharged another 1k through quickteller today which has reflected, making it a total of 2k I have on my line. I just sent another message on twitter.

I swear if these people don't respond, I'll just throw the simcard into the bush. No be only fastest network. Network that can't even maintain a platform to transact with their customers.

Sorry bro, maybe you should track them on facebook, they activated me yesterday after I commented on their facebook page.

2 Likes

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Youngsage: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
dragnet/honsule your attention is needed here please. Kindly do th e needful.
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by dljbd1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
human6320:

www.facebook.com/ntelng
www.twitter.com/ntelng
www.intagram.com/ntelng
Confirmed....I just subscribed for 1k now and contacted them via twitter.
Thanks
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Specyano(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
dljbd1:

Thanks

12gb?
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by dljbd1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Specyano:

12gb?
Yeap smiley
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by ollah2: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mcbussy:

We are in the same shoes, I actually did mine 8 days ago and no activation. My 17500 is pending and they refused to refund. Sent countless tweets, mails and 3k on calls yet nothing. Very very annoying
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Mcbussy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
dljbd1:

Thanks

This must be a marketing stunt.....please show us a graphical proof that contains date and time. You can't just come here and bamboozle us sir. Nah dsame twitter you send message I send mine too. undecided

Trust that network at your own peril
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Mcbussy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
renewa29:

Sorry bro, maybe you should track them on facebook, they activated me yesterday after I commented on their facebook page.

Sent on twitter, tried IG but d message failed to send, I'm sure there's a form of blocking on it....lemme go to Facebook like you said.
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by dljbd1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mcbussy:

This must be a marketing stunt.....please show us a graphical proof that contains date and time. You can't just come here and bamboozle us sir. Nah dsame twitter you send message I send mine too. undecided

Trust that network at your own peril
Lol...I understand your frustration however, here are the evidences as requested.

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by honsule(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
renewa29:

Call their customer line is faster. But u have to wait like 10-15minutes. It is instant activation
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by honsule(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Youngsage:
dragnet/honsule your attention is needed here please.
Kindly do th e needful.

And the needful u mean deleting the thread?

1 Like

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by mikron(m): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Is ntel still having this activation problem? Haven't used their data for about 2 months now
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by dmcdad: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
mikron:
Is ntel still having this activation problem? Haven't used their data for about 2 months now
Sure... I've been trying to activate for weeks to no avail. They got my money trapped in my account and won't sub it for data.
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by dmcdad: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mcbussy:

You're not alone bruv... I have money that they have failed to convert to data. Infact, I have a friend who has 35K in his line. He did the Family Plan (17500) twice and still no data activation.

I spent 58 minutes calling their CC last week. My airtime got exhausted even before they answered. I was like... WTF!!! For almost an hour calling with my money, and no response. It was more than annoying.

2 Likes

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by dmcdad: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
renewa29:

Sent them a message on Facebook for about a fortnight now and yet no response.

Wait ooooo!!! Shouldn't subscribing to your network be as easy and itch-free as it gets?

1 Like

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by dmcdad: 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
ollah2:

We are in the same shoes, I actually did mine 8 days ago and no activation. My 17500 is pending and they refused to refund. Sent countless tweets, mails and 3k on calls yet nothing. Very very annoying
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
honsule:

Call their customer line is faster. But u have to wait like 10-15minutes. It is instant activation

Bro, instant activation is NOT guaranteed for anyone. Their system has a glitch and at random it would refuse to activate u.When that happens to u no amount of calls or tweets or facebook message can resolve it. U just have to wait, sometimes 1-2-3 or even 4 weeks before it gets resolved. It has happened to me and I know someone who's N17,500 has been hanging for 3 weeks even after countless calls. The thing no sure for anybody, once the glitch hits u then u are in for a really long wait as even Ntel staff themselves don't know how to fix it until the system corrects itself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable / Max 5 By Malata: Latest Android Device On Jumia / Tecno L8 Vs Itel It1516plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.