Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,526 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network (43985 Views)

Religious Group Protests Against Southern Kaduna Killings, Says All Lives Matter / Archbishop, Samson Mustapha Benjamin Released After Arrest At Chinese Embassy / Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by ajl: 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
estyvino:
Don't know what to believe anymore

I am just observing

Go online and listen to scientist. Start from youtube. I said scientist, not influencers. Start with this scientist. She was a Bill Clinton adviser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AeSoC6la9c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcoG0wUV8Ao

1 Like

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Goddyj(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
patriotic007:
This covid 19 pandemic issue in Nigeria is not clear to me
1)Why is it that politician are the ones bringing out the figures? At least we should be briefed by a well known doctor on what they are going through, the dangers health workers are passing through in attending to this large numbers of allegedly infected people,And what they need in order to perform their duties.
2)Why is it that no single clip or pics of this covid-19 patients on sick beds or ICU beds has surfaced on the media space in Nigeria, the way we see it on CNN and other foreign media instead of showing us chats of yellow green and red.
3)Where are the dead covid-19 patients buried? And. Why don't they show their remains been moved from the hospital like we see in other countries that really have this covid-19.
4)Why do some states have the same figure of infected people for more than a week now?does it mean that the first case didn't interact with anyone at all.?
5)Why haven't we heard of a single health worker been infected yet in Nigeria with our weak health care system and insufficient protective kits,or is it not the health workers taking care of the large figures of infected people?
Your points are very valid.
The truth remains that there's something fishy about our country's COVID-19 Issue
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Professorcplus:
When London wanted to install Street light in 17th century some religious groups says it's against God's plan. But see today used in crusade ground grin

You are a propagandist. Where is the record that the Church rejected street light in the 17th Century in London? Must you tell lie because you are a supporter of 5G?

I am a telecom engineer, I am against 5G until it is ratified by ITU. 5G issue has been a major issue of discussion in about 180 countries including Nigeria. No concrete decision has been taken yet in favour or against 5G. ITU only innitiated discussions in 2017, concrete decision was scheduled to take place in year 2020 after trials and testing of the technology.

The ITU General Assembly has not met to consider submission from different groups or countries. I am one of the telecom engineers that are against it until the industry regulators approve it.

The mode of advocacy of the Bishop might be crude, he is entitled to his opinion. 5G issue debate is going on in different countries. MTN always claim they make more profit in South Africa than Nigeria, they should go to South Africa to launch 5G, after 18 months, they can now launch it in Nigeria. Nigeria is not testing ground.
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Serioudeal768: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
seebelow
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Professorcplus(m): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
babaolofin:

You are propagandist. Where is the record that the Church rejected street light in the 17th Century in London? Must you tell lie because you are a supporter of 5G?

I am telecom engineer, I am against 5G until it is ratified by ITU. 5G issue has been a major issue of discussion in about 180 countries including Nigeria. No concrete decision has been taken yet in favour or against 5G. ITU only innitiated discussions in 2017, concrete decision was scheduled to take place in year 2020 after trials and testing of the technology.

The ITU General Assembly has not met to consider submission from different groups or countries. I am one of the telecom engineers that are against it until the industry regulators approve it.

Your street light story of 17th century in London is false.
@ bolded read my comment again. Thanks sir
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Professorcplus:

@ bolded read my comment again. Thanks sir

I am sorry, it is an oversight. Some religious groups and not Church.Definitely, all religious groups can never agree on any issue.
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Professorcplus(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
babaolofin:

I am sorry, it is an oversight. Some religious groups and not Church.

Well, I'm open minded guy. If you have a better opinion backed up with fact, air it out maybe I might have a rethink. By the way I comment for fun grin cheesy grin
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by obazie(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ride on bishop. You all sit in your houses and busy mocking someone trying something out. You do what u can lets see if u too ve a clue of campaining

1 Like

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by SOPWriter: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Professorcplus:
When London wanted to install Street light in 17th century some religious groups says it's against God's plan. But see today used in crusade ground grin
What's the source of this supposed history? Or could this be another fairytale from a you-kind?
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by patriotic007: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oracle23:

I've seen at least 2 videos of corona virus patients on their sick beds.

Be guided.
upload it let us see...guided person grin
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Coolgent(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stupid Pastor-entrepreneurs.
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by patriotic007: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
OgbeniSamm:

You be Mumu
Abeg respect your self o....no let thurder fire you.
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by drlateef: 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
These people have come again. This is how they plunged Europe into dark ages with their antagonism to science.

1 Like

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by solreb: 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
jmoore:
Neh 6:8-9 Then I replied to him, “There is nothing to these rumors you are spreading; you are inventing them in your own mind..

Radiation from ignorance is more dangerous than cancer.

6G is the future.
5G is the present.

I rather listen to qualified Professors working for World Health Organization and International body in charge of Non-ionizing radiation than listen to a theologian.

If I want to know the owner of the rooster that crew when Peter denied Jesus, then I would ask a theologian.

You are using 4G to send a conspiracy theory that 5G is from Antichrist.
1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, you invented none.
Invent yours, let's see.

Large followership should never be used as a criteria to say something is from God. Because "Many will follow" 2 Peter 2:2

If I tell you that the earth doesn't rotate nor revolve around the sun, would you classify it as a revelation?

It is a false statement that was popular back then till scientific proofs debunked it. Scientists like Galileo who was a Christian confirmed Copernicus' model of a heliocentric Solar System. His experimentational and mathematical approach to physics was revolutionary and ahead of his time.

5G conspiracy theories didn't start this year. Why are some people recycling same conspiracy theories in the form of REVELATION in 2020?

False teachers on the loose.

Christians who refuse to read their bibles will remain victims of manipulation by their pastors.
"Touch not my anointed" remains the favorite tools of the manipulators and their slaves.

If the Bible prophesied that Antichrist would come. Why do you think praying against or protesting against Antichrist would work? Are you trying to stop God's prophecy from being fulfilled?
Ignorant Christians with fear written all over them .

Jesus Christ doesn't need your help to fight the Antichrist
God

God bless you my brother. A true Christian will not fear the coming of Antichrist because it is a prophecy that must come to pass. We find this expressly stated in 1 John and 2 John. The bible has also warned in Daniel 12 that knowledge will ncrease at the End Time. So, the church and their leaders ought to focus on using all technology media available to propagate the gospel and get people ready for rapture. The faithful and true Christian will rapture first even before the coming of Antichrist rule as per 1 Thess 4:16-18. So rather than worry what is to come (Antichrist) get people to be worried about their state of preparedness for rapture.
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by somehow: 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Which cellphone were they using in 1918 mr thinking cap?
greatermeme:
Did you know that cell phone masts emit radiation that are cancerous? Put on your thinking cap!
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by delvzy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Uhm when I look at all this I just laugh.
God made this declaration even before there was anything called time.
No matter what you do the Antichrist would come and nothing you can do about it.
All we should pray for is to be rapturable in the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Hypocrisy kills faster.
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by gp6liveth(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Even Chinese guys are destroying the mast. So why is it difficult for us to read beyond the benefits of 5G.. There is something they are not telling us .... one world order!!!!
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by annford: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
soojar:

4g was tested before being deployed, the same with 5g now.
There is none of these things that doesn't come with one health issue or the other, but nothing in the scale of corona virus that is well known by the scientists you claimed conducted the tests and yet will still be deployed. Won't it affect everybody? Even radioactive frequency like microwaves being emitted by these antennas are know to have long term health issues like cancer not anything that affects you instantly like the covid-19. If you have any documented scientific report (maybe by those scientists you talked about) that contradicts what I just said, kindly share it with me I will be interested to read it up.

Firstly, Corona virus is presently in over 180 countries and the countries that 5G is operating is less 100

5G has been tested in many countries in some countries since 2016, they did not send people into quarantine then neither was the 5G killing people then. 5G was deployed on a large scale to many countries since early 2019 people were not sent indoors then or people dying on a large scale like this.

Conspiracy theorists like Pastor Chris and his people who are really that intelligent more than the professionals who make up the different safety organizations in telecoms should tell us the technicality behind 5G being the one killing people.

Those that know nothing about telecoms equipments even think for a telco to upgrade to 5G they will need to start laying new cables or erecting towers etc. The upgrade being done on their microwave and maybe directional antennas are things that would be done without anyone knowing. So, what reason will they have to send people on lockdown because of upgrade. The laughable one Pastor Chris said is that "they locked you inside because they don't want protest". He really dissapointed me, he can do better than that. Let us assume that countries like Nigeria even has the gut to protest anything the federal government wants to do, is it a communist country like China or under a dictator like north korea that people dare to protest anything the government says. Its the same people the government is now afraid of that the government will have to lock them inside to install 5G?

These so called pastors should just stop making a ridicule of themselves.
The Bible predicted that at the end of days there will be ADVANCE IN KNOWLEDGE and many other things that will show that Jesus will soon come. They should stick to that and prepare for when the world will end or when they will die to go face judgement. Not campaigning against Antichrist, because according to the Bible the Antichrist will not come until God would have taken the saints away. Or are they afraid they are not saints?

I usually don't comment on things like this but I have an advice to give you and it would really help you through life. Get an education and get exposed. Your writeup there is so 1876. Update and upgrade yourself. I rest my case.
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
gp6liveth:
Even Chinese guys are destroying the mast. So why is it difficult for us to read beyond the benefits of 5G.. There is something they are not telling us .... one world order!!!!

You guys better look for another reason you are up against 5g, don't call Antichrist cos the Antichrist has been here. Even the ones going against the Antichrist are the Antichrist. Look for another reason to be against 5g.

For me, the WHO has not seen the reason to be against 5g. I wonder why people not informed will be shouting. It is true that the radiation is much greater than 4g, but if the effect is that destructive, I believe WHO will tell us. They know better. NCC is also not against it. I believe in the future this noise will stop.

1 Like

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Bbankole(m): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
jmoore:
Neh 6:8-9 Then I replied to him, “There is nothing to these rumors you are spreading; you are inventing them in your own mind..

6G is the future.
5G is the present.

I rather listen to qualified Professors working for World Health Organization and International body in charge of Non-ionizing radiation than listen to a theologian.

If I want to know the owner of the rooster that crew when Peter denied Jesus, then I would ask a theologian.

Invent yours, let's see.

Large followership should never be used as a criteria to say something is from God. Because "Many will follow" 2 Peter 2:2

If I tell you that the earth doesn't rotate nor revolve around the sun, would you classify it as a revelation?

It is a false statement that was popular back then till scientific proofs debunked it. Scientists like Galileo who was a Christian confirmed Copernicus' model of a heliocentric Solar System. His experimentational and mathematical approach to physics was revolutionary and ahead of his time.

5G conspiracy theories didn't start this year. Why are some people recycling same conspiracy theories in the form of REVELATION in 2020?

Christians who refuse to read their bibles will remain victims of manipulation by their pastors.
"Touch not my anointed" remains the favorite tools of the manipulators and their slaves.

If the Bible prophesied that Antichrist would come. Why do you think praying against or protesting against Antichrist would work? Are you trying to stop God's prophecy from being fulfilled?

U spoke my mind
And u spoke well sir /ma

1 Like

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by toluwa1(f): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Newguyhere:
watch this video.
It explains everything going on.
There is a huge campaign going on now to restrict every news that criticizes 5g.
Just look at the spam comments on this particular thread.
These accounts are commenting rubbish on purpose so that people will loose interest in the thread.
People in developed countries are protesting in thousands against 5g but the regular news media isn't showing you this on purpose.
5g kills people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCeB9lmljLQ
Wow.......
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by soojar(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
annford:

I usually don't comment on things like this but I have an advice to give you and it would really help you through life. Get an education and get exposed. Your writeup there is so 1876. Update and upgrade yourself. I rest my case.

I know your type guy, "I don't usually comment on matters like this" yet you still commented without saying anything meaningful. I like intelligent argument. Bring your facts and let me bring mine and we check them out. But if you don't have anything to contribute to knowledge you can actually keep quiet.

Get education you told me. I don't know the highest level of education you can ever achieve in life but one thing is sure, I would be there before you.

Talking of exposure, I don't really know about that.

Upgrade? I'm ready to do that, but you will need to assist by telling me the level to upgrade to. I've been working in the telecoms for roughly 15years. You need to tell me what you know about transmission in telecoms before you advise me which level to upgrade to.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Professorcplus(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
SOPWriter:
What's the source of this supposed history? Or could this be another fairytale from a you-kind?
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH OPPOSED STREET LIGHTS IN 1831 POPE GREGORY XVI EVEN BANNED GAS LIGHTING IN STATES THE CHURCH ARGUED THAT GOD VERY CLEARLY ESTABLISHED THE DELINEATION BETWEEN NIGHT AND DAY AND PUTTING LIGHTS UP AFTER SUNDOWN FLEW IN THE FACE OF GOD'S LAW NOW THEY OPPOSE EVERYTHING!

sources: https://www.roger-pearse.com/weblog/2016/08/18/did-the-catholic-church-oppose-street-lights-some-notes-on-the-papal-states-in-the-1830s/

https://me.me/i/the-catholic-church-opposed-street-lights-in-1831-pope-gregory-3810480

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Gregory_XVI
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Dollabiz: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
oh
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by ashawopikin(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
hotmediatv:
Archbishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin, the General Overseer of Resurrection Praise Ministries International has led a protest against the launch of 5G network in Nigeria.

The Archbishop who backed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome on his comment of 5G network and Coronavirus being part of the Antichrist's plan for a One World Order, stated that the Nigerian government must desist from making policies that will harm citizens of the country.

The cleric also disclosed that he has already sent a letter on the emergence of 5G network to President Buhari.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdliRJknwZU
he should be arrested
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Mrjo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
patriotic007:
This covid 19 pandemic issue in Nigeria is not clear to me
1)Why is it that politician are the ones bringing out the figures? At least we should be briefed by a well known doctor on what they are going through, the dangers health workers are passing through in attending to this large numbers of allegedly infected people,And what they need in order to perform their duties.
2)Why is it that no single clip or pics of this covid-19 patients on sick beds or ICU beds has surfaced on the media space in Nigeria, the way we see it on CNN and other foreign media instead of showing us chats of yellow green and red.
3)Where are the dead covid-19 patients buried? And. Why don't they show their remains been moved from the hospital like we see in other countries that really have this covid-19.
4)Why do some states have the same figure of infected people for more than a week now?does it mean that the first case didn't interact with anyone at all.?
5)Why haven't we heard of a single health worker been infected yet in Nigeria with our weak health care system and insufficient protective kits,or is it not the health workers taking care of the large figures of infected people?
you deserves a hot slap so you don't see video and pictures of the patient asking Nigerians to stay safe?
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by darediamond(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
jmoore:

6G is the future.
5G is the present.

Invent yours, let's see.

Actually the 5G thing is linked with Corana Virus my brother. It is about first Terrorizing the World's COMMONS to submission.

The commons includes you and I and forcing us later to accept there COVERT VACCINE which would need there terrible 5G to work.

It as been a long time I have know about all that is now unfolding and you know what things will speedily advance from bad to worse because nations are being gathered now to subsequently start unleashing there other demonic murderous Plans.

This just the beginning of Great TRIBULATION.

One World Government is real just like there first tool of Global Visible Terror called Corona Virus.

Have ever read this book here https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/4A/4A92FD2FB4DAE3F773DB0B7742CF0F65_Coleman.-.CONSPIRATORS.HIERARCHY.-.THE.STORY.OF.THE.COMMITTEE.OF.300.R.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi6ndiR7uDoAhWNkxQKHSZtCm4QFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2qi0RXANb4nq49FTxpFdEJ before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman / Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.