Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched (56286 Views)

3 Policemen Attacked At New Haven, Enugu (Pics, Video) / Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) / Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by Goluc: 10:05am On Apr 11, 2020
How can someone with ordinary daggar disposses a trained officer, armed with A-K 47? These officers need to be investigated thoroughly. I am not convinced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by SouthNigerian: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2020
Fragility6:

Watch were nairaland health workers go attack u. How u go force family man wit children 2 stay indoors wit no means of survival n u expect manna 2 fall for dem 2 tk eat... Even d few pple donating dey use d donations to gain popularity wich is very bad

As in ehn, my Man. Our government are just too shallow minded & wicked. Plus Nigerians believes in hope than reality.

When you speak reality, majority Nigerians attack you, saying you are wishing them bad.
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by kem38668: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by andyanders: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2020
Dog eat dog. No crime committed herein. While two were sleeping on duty, the other two maybe, thought they don see rogger, gbam, an attack, service gun, gone. That is our police for you. After taking ogogoro and sheppe, sleep don come, any innocent citizen becomes a victim and they will not confront armed robbers. Only dedicated mopols does their jobs as they're smarter in action.
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by Crazychris: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2020
This kind news dey sweet me. Why they no kill any police men?
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by waynetee(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2020
Hamilton1:
Afonja Police men ar so Weak, de ar only good in Harassing Young Boys, de tink Enugu is a place 2 Mess up wit, Umu Ekwensu,
is it something to be proud of? .. Fool, chimpanzee
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by Jibsy203(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2020
All afonja police men in igbo land should be disgraced like animal, let dem go back to there cursed poor villages nd be eating there hydraulic ewedu and amala
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by mrkings84(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2020
History will never go down well with those robbers except those policemen have shedded innocent blood or took bribes and forcefully oppressed the citizenry.....

Amen!
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by Ezmans: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2020
Nackzy:
Police maybe they wanted to collect their normal fifty Naira not knowing they come to collect from them, Two were sleeping you can imagine the story
people using ordinary knife to collect ak47 riffles from up to 4 men,wonder shall never end

1 Like

Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by Ezmans: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2020
RaptObserver:
Akwa Ibom!!! But this news looks fake without pictures. And how does a six-man gang sit in a small keke and even dare to attack a police check point with it when already the number of occupants in the keke is enough to alert the two awake policemen on duty that there is something strange about them?
talking rubbish
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by TheKing4040(m): 10:20am On Apr 11, 2020
Yenefer:
grin

Spoon
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by Carlyboi(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2020
Carlyboi:
Sup obembet!how are you doing?seems you’re wildling today lol!
how are you coping with the lockdown and who are you isolating with in Lagos smiley smiley
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by Yenefer(f): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2020
TheKing4040:

Spoon
you can do better than the NPF
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by Kenmoris22: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2020
Nbote:

U get Apollo?? Na Enugu dem right abi Akwa Ibom.
How Dagger wielding gang take rob Rifle carrying Policemen??
na corona enter his eye not apolo
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by Leebellow96(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Ogbenutan

Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by Danniedpastor(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2020
post=88317366:
All these with ordinary keke? How manage? Were the policemen sleeping or what?

I've been on the lookout for you. Thank God you are back And I hope that all is well with you.
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Yeye policemen wey we get for dis kontri.
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by CYBERWEAVER(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2020
Untrained police old men, I don laugh tire. Boys dey vex. . . . They are collecting their palliatives from police officers now
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by kem11016: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2020
with mass release of prisoners, we shall see more of this, the lockdown will lead to total break down of law and order if not managed well, especially in this lawless part of the globe.
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by Tundenoni(m): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2020
They should investigate properly... The policemen sold their riffles.
Such cannot happen without a single casualty on the part of the police.
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by Liposure: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2020
Azmanaty:

If you see where policemen are pulling their uniforms and throwing their guns away when they hear gun shot, u go shock.. I have seen it happen once.

They re always wearing mofty inside. Once they hear gunshots, they pull their buttons and fling their police shirts away.
baba, police dey fear die
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by amosedwin1: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2020
Seriously hungry right now. The problem now is that the lock down won't let me hustle..
Please nairalanders I need some help. Nothing is too small
First Bank 3050437132
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by paradigmshift(m): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2020
iammo:
shocked

Armed Police getting robbed by dagger carrying thugs ... this is why I don't blame officers who open fire on thugs immediately

They will open fire on you soon. Ode
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by Psoul(m): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2020
Sometime ago, I was traveling from Enugu to Abia State.
There was this blue 406 Peugeot cruising in front of us while we were directly behind it.
They were 4 guys in the car.

Somewhere along Awgu, there was this police checkpoint wt 2 policemen.
One was engrossed in the duty of collecting money from motorists while the other was standing in the middle of the road stopping other vehicles.

The 406 guys stopped and was exchanging pleasantries wt the policeman in the middle of the road.
When they were signaled to move on. The next thing we saw was one of the occupants of that car from the back seat, stretched out his hand and dragged the policeman riffle. Pulled it very hard that the policeman nearly lost control.
His savings grace was the rope that held the rifle through his shoulder.

What pained me was, as this officer was struggling wt the Criminals, his colleague was unaware of what was happening despite not bn too far from the scene. He was so much taken over by that N50 he was collecting.

The officer was shivering and was telling us, "these boys want to collect my gun oo. They want to sack me and kill me oo."

Had it bn they succeeded in collecting the gun, they would've used it to kill the other officer and collect his own gun too.
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by Kokaine(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2020
RaptObserver:
Akwa Ibom!!! But this news looks fake without pictures. And how does a six-man gang sit in a small keke and even dare to attack a police check point with it when already the number of occupants in the keke is enough to alert the two awake policemen on duty that there is something strange about them?
my brother... Clear as it appears ehn, in Nigeria the worst is possible.

I was on a zoom call last night for hours with an old friend of mine in the USA. After I dropped that call, I have made up my mind to leave this country. Its actually a Sithole
Re: Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched by Bluffly: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2020
Yenefer:
grin
Remove the drain plug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja / Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate / Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.