Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Warning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Warning (1498 Views)

Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones / Eight(8) Year Old Boy With GIANT Hands (warning...the Picture Might Scare You) / Warning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning by Eemeekaa(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2011
D devil has sent out beautiful 'ladies' to the outside world this year to get people into his folds,Guys be careful.
Re: Warning by tayoast(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2011
ok
Re: Warning by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2011
Did u fall victim,
Re: Warning by Eemeekaa(m): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2011
No,and i'll not.pls once again be careful.
Re: Warning by born2boink(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2011
Will they be in Clubs or Ashewo house or will they come inform of sisters in Church cry
Re: Warning by thetelz(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2011
True talk,woman fit cause world war 3 i swear. If you don't have strong faith,they will overpower you and get what they want by all means possible. I hope we'll all be saved sha. (WOMEN JUST DEY FINE DEY GO)
Re: Warning by Dabss(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2011
hmmn u guyz are kidsas
Re: Warning by 190: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2011
born2fuck:

[size=20pt]Will they be in Clubs or Ashewo house or will they come inform of sisters in Church[/size] cry

DEATH, grin grin grin grin

Somebody pls hold me, im dying of laffta here!! grin grin
Re: Warning by Ayor0210(f): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2011
Lol(laughing out loud)
Re: Warning by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2011
Op u tink say u wise? So we shld stay away 4rm gals dis yr so dat u can have them all 2 urself alone.
Re: Warning by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 04, 2011
I know many won't heed this warning. Have you guys watched all this confession vcd's in circulation? What one, and you'll hold your tool where it belongs. This is no joke!
Re: Warning by ismaeel86(m): 3:29am On Jan 04, 2011
@poster, Good intelligence report, u deserve a promotion
Re: Warning by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 04, 2011
Slip of key, I mean watch one not what one
Re: Warning by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 04, 2011
<<<<annoyed. tongue
Re: Warning by Dabss(m): 5:01am On Jan 04, 2011
incase u get banned 'again' dis is a berra username 'mzbumba-clarke'
lol
Re: Warning by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 04, 2011
^^ hardy ha ha funny. hmmm and you should name yourself "DaIllitur8" angry  angry
Re: Warning by Eemeekaa(m): 6:05am On Jan 04, 2011
Guys,this is no joke.I couldn't think of a better place to post it.
Re: Warning by born2boink(m): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2011
@Emeka, no matter how worst the state is, I cannot let my dick rest in peace
Re: Warning by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2011
I pity you Uncle forkittyforkitty
Re: Warning by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2011
born2fuck:

@Emeka, no matter how worst the state is, I cannot let my manliness rest in peace
lol na life contract u sign wv Womanliness, hehehe
Re: Warning by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2011
@stevetboy
where can u find dos tapes i mean cd'z
Re: Warning by thetelz(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2011
If you like,no hold your prick o. No be us go help you suffer
Re: Warning by tunnytox(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2011
Utter nonsense! so ppl should not date beautiful girls anymore for the fear of being taken to devil's fold? I bet this is another scaremongering propaganda initiated by some ugly babes to get attention or rather by some churches to increase their membership.
Re: Warning by InkedNerd(f): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2011
tunnytox:

Utter nonsense! so ppl should not date beautiful girls anymore for the fear of being taken to devil's fold? I bet this is another scaremongering propaganda initiated by some ugly babes to get attention or rather by some churches to increase their membership.

Ummm, I'll go with the second answer.

the_telz:

True talk,woman fit cause world war 3 i swear. If you don't have strong faith,they will overpower you and get what they want by all means possible. I hope we'll all be saved sha. (WOMEN JUST DEY FINE DEY GO)

Oh please. Only a s.tupid man would allow another person to take advantage of him.Last time I checked WWI and WWII were caused by men in power so I doubt that WWIII will be cause by a woman grin

Eemeekaa:

D devil has sent out beautiful 'ladies' to the outside world this year to get people into his folds,Guys be careful.

OP, I have two things on my mind right now.
1) This is a load of crap

2) Why did you put quotation marks around the word ladies?
Re: Warning by Eemeekaa(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2011
@ink_nerd,i inputed quotation mark,because they are not truly ladies,they are demons in human form.
Re: Warning by born2boink(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2011
Eemeekaa:

@ink_nerd,i inputed quotation mark,because they are not truly ladies,they are demons in human form.
Do not preach about demon here,because God give guys manliness to bleep and girls hole to be bleeping, What the hell has demon has to do with it?
Re: Warning by thetelz(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2011
Tell me,if megan fox go start to dey date all presidents of g8 countries,war no go start? You guys should beware oh,the kind kata kata woman fit cause o. Its just an advice for our own good
Re: Warning by thetelz(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2011
@born2f,God gave man manliness to bleep so you can bleep with your wife. Not commiting adultery because God gave us
Re: Warning by InkedNerd(f): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2011
Eemeekaa:

Oh so the men that are going around doing all sorts of sexual things, their not "demons"? They're all saints abi? Only beautiful women are evil abi? So if that is the case, what about handsome men eh? Once again, this thread is a heaping load of crap.
Re: Warning by 190: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2011
SIGHS,

I wish inkerd can be that demon then i wanna get demonized!!
Re: Warning by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2011
You can get the cds from christian stores around. They're revealing and I bet, you'll stop adultery and fornication after watching them. Inkie, I know you'll beg to differ but it's no crap! Ok. Of all the confessions I watched these are the things I found in common, 1- the girls are VERY promiscus 2- beautiful and breath-taking 3- seductive 4- powerful and knows everything about unfaithful men 5- they attack sex-loving men the most 6- they attack men of God in order to try their faith 7- after having sex with them, the man's glory will turn to zero and he'll lead a meaningless life 8- ANY GIRL that have sex with the possessed man will automatically contract the evil spirit of former lady. 9- they hate to see happy family therefore if you love your wife very well, always pray because they hate to see such etc etc and etc I've tried so Uncle Forkitty;Forkitty, go for deliverance asap
Re: Warning by thetelz(m): 12:07am On Jan 05, 2011
Stevetboy,i love you,no homo mehn cheesy. You're the only person thinking maturely here,these guys are making me think they're still in secondary school. I don't think you guys are close enough to your bible,go to the book of revelations,there's a chapter there about a harlot riding the dragon(no be woman be that?),it says she will cause everywhere to go wild and intoxicate men to fornicate and do all other stuffs like that. That chapter is just warning us. A word is enough for the wise. You are thinking of worldly pleasures that will cease and not care for you on judgement day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fertility Drugs Offered To Younger Women? / Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Separate After 13 Years Not Yet Seperated / A Must Read Story- Scars Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.