Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Warning - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Warning (1504 Views)

Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones / Eight(8) Year Old Boy With GIANT Hands (warning...the Picture Might Scare You) / Warning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning by InkedNerd(f): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2011
stevetboy9:

You can get the cds from christian stores around. They're revealing and I bet, you'll stop adultery and fornication after watching them. Inkie, I know you'll beg to differ but it's no crap! Ok. Of all the confessions I watched these are the things I found in common, 1- the girls are VERY promiscus 2- beautiful and breath-taking 3- seductive 4- powerful  and knows everything about unfaithful men 5- they attack sex-loving men the most 6- they attack men of God in order to try their faith 7- after having sex with them, the man's glory  will turn to zero and he'll lead a meaningless life 8- ANY GIRL that have intimacy with the possessed man will automatically contract the evil spirit of former lady. 9- they hate to see happy family therefore if you love your wife very well, always pray because they hate to see such  etc etc and etc I've tried so Uncle Forkitty;Forkitty, go for deliverance asap

How wonderful, once again, another nonsense attack on women. So all beautiful women are like that eh? If you or any other man are so weak that you would allow a woman to get the best of you, then I suggest you need to get your priorities straight. Once again, like many other men both on and off Nairaland you are sitting here making excuses for men who for whatever reason cannot or will not take responsibility for their actions. Even if a woman "seduces" a man, does he not have enough sense to know the sort of trouble he is opening himself up to? This whole notion of beautiful women "attacking" sex crazed men is only an excuse for men such as the sex crazed fiends mentioned. Stop hiding behind this cloak of religion as a means of justifying this idiotic and irresponsible belief. There are tons of men such as the women you describe, so why aren't you callin' them out? Why aren't you chastising them? Only women can do harm in this world eh? All men are saints eh? Since you seem to be so dead set on making a point, what about handsome men eh? Anyone whether male or female who becomes totally deluded and allows ANYONE to take advantage of themselves should really evaluate some things in his or her life. Men, GROW THE HELL UP and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS.
Re: Warning by thetelz(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2011
Ah this guy,no offense but you so think like you're in secondary school,are you? If you are,i won't hit at you again cos you're still growing mentally,even a secondary school student should know these things. He's not saying that its only women that commit all the sins in the bible,he's talking from the biblical point of view. USE YOUR HEAD!!! Or better still MARRY YOUR BIBLE!!! Cos you know nothing and with this,i can see you're digressing from the path of righteousness
Re: Warning by InkedNerd(f): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2011
the_telz:

Ah this guy,no offense but you so think like you're in secondary school,are you? If you are,i won't hit at you again cos you're still growing mentally,even a secondary school student should know these things. He's not saying that its only women that commit all the sins in the bible,he's talking from the biblical point of view. USE YOUR HEAD!!! Or better still MARRY YOUR BIBLE!!! Cos you know nothing and with this,i can see you're digressing from the path of righteousness

Oh please. Do me a favor and shove your Bible up where the sun don't shine.
Re: Warning by thetelz(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2011
Also do me a favor,when next you go to church,tell your pastor to give you a personal sermon on worldly pleasures. And if you don't learn,go on a 1yr fasting and prayer so you can get total deliverance,you're seriously blinded by the world. Open your eyes man,before its too late. You know nothing the bible says about jezebel
Re: Warning by InkedNerd(f): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2011
the_telz:

Also do me a favor,when next you go to church,tell your pastor to give you a personal sermon on worldly pleasures. And if you don't learn,go on a 1yr fasting and prayer so you can get total deliverance,you're seriously blinded by the world. Open your eyes man,before its too late. You know nothing the bible says about jezebel

Lmfao, oh please. Spare me the rambling. Just because I addressed stevetboy9 as I did doesn't mean that I don't know what he was saying so please get off your Biblical high horse.
Re: Warning by tunnytox(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2011
@the-telz
The problem with you is that you are so gullible and that why most of these fake pastors will continue to prey on people like you to make more money. Imagine you are using your own money to buy something that continuously scare you away from women! As a Christian myself I knew about the existence I'd demons and their powers, I do not plan to commit adultery so I have nothing to worry about but truly most of these propaganda about Jezebel women is a complete bullshit, a scaremongering tactics to take money from your pockets. Very soon many of you will start paying your pastors to do deliverance for you just for looking at a very beautiful lady. Wake up man!
Re: Warning by thetelz(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2011
You see you're not making any sense,you are saying that i am spending money buying bible that will kill me abi. And for your information,no pastor told me about jezebel,i read it with my own eyes. When you're less busy,pick up your bible,search the index for jezebel. The bible really warns about it
Re: Warning by thetelz(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2011
You see you're not making any sense,you are saying that i am spending money buying bible that will kill me abi. And for your information,no pastor told me about jezebel,i read it with my own eyes. When you're less busy,pick up your bible,search the index for jezebel. The bible really warns about it
Re: Warning by tunnytox(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2011
It's you that's not making sense I'm NOT talking about the Bible but about the cassette you are buying. There is no where in the Bible where you've been asked to avoid beautiful women and not all beautiful women are Jezebel some ugly girls too could even be worse than Jezebel. Stop turning the Bible upside down if you follow the word of God and avoid sin like adultery you have no reason to fear. Abstain from all appearances of evil simples!
Re: Warning by thetelz(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2011
Who is buying video cassettes all about eh? Did you see me write anything about video cassettes? You're getting me wrong,i'm not saying that only beautiful women are jezebel. Any woman can be jezebel,they can seduce you to bring your downfall in anyway. What the owner of this thread is just implying is that sarcastically,some women are just alive to destroy men and just have to watch out the kind of women you roll with so you don't get into a mess,geez. True that God gave us manliness for bleeping but it doesn't mean we should now start testing it anyhow. One of the main temptation of man is through women,and we all know adultery is a great sin
Re: Warning by thetelz(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2011
And i guess we all know that its not only by having sex man or woman can commit adultery. Also through thinking,once you see the first time,don't see again. But some of us are foolish,we'll see the first time then tell ourselves that 'kai i didn't see,i just noticed,so let me see one more time'
Re: Warning by alanrewaju: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2011
Hey! We don't have to start the so called world war 3 in here.
From my understanding the Poster meant no harm, he's only trying to help us(male n female) understand the possible danger that could occur from engaging in illicit n indiscriminate sex. He's only saying the same thing a doctor would say from a spiritual angle.
And to our wonderful women u r not the demons but our help meet. You were created to complete our perfection. We(including the poster) love, adore n respect you all.Bleep
Re: Warning by MzGreat(f): 1:09am On Jan 06, 2011
Rubbish nonsense stupid crazy foolish post from a looser
Re: Warning by thetelz(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2011
*SMH*. Its pathetic what this world is turning to,you're using your own hands to bring shame and disgrace unto yourselves. Someone is just offering you an advice and you guys are foolishly refusing it. @mzgreat,i want to know whats nonsense about what the poster wrote.pls tell me
Re: Warning by maruchi(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2011
BULLCRAP!!!
@Poster, so u r sayin i shud bleep only 'ugly ladies' cos d 'beautiful ladies' r demons u r just being ridiculous, So God didnt make beautiful ladies huh?! Religious fanaticism is indeed Nigeria's biggest problems,
Re: Warning by paulex: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2011
men alwyz want gud tins. they want d finest or say d most endowed. n dis tins cud b harmful, fine ladyz r alwyz used wen describing demons right 4rm genesis. in school then, i had sex wit a girl( endowed n beau) in her hostel on d 2nd day we knw eachoda. so, i invited her to my hostel oneday but on gettin to my door she refused to enter. i wz insisting bt she didnt. i wz seeing sum stange feelins in her eyez, she left 4 her hostel. she calld me back dat she wz sorry dat she wznt comfortable wit my hostel n asked me to b comin to her place wheneva. i got d msg right away n deleted her numb 4rm my. she call cal me d nxt day bt i didnt pickup lik 4times. she sent a msg dat i shudnt mess wit her, bt thnks to God i wz ok. pls, b careful. sum r destiny killaz.
Re: Warning by thetelz(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2011
@paulex,you're lucky o, the main problem with people is just their lack of understanding and application. The porter is just using beautiful girls as an example,all he's saying is beautiful girls can be used to drag one into bad situations. One of the major forms in which the devil can get into men's lives is through WOMEN!!!
Re: Warning by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2011
Why would Satan use ugly girls to perform his mission knowing fully well that men are after the beautiful ones? He who has ears, let him listen to what the Holy Spirit says. Remember, you can drag a horse to a river but you can't force it to drink from the river!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Community Volunteer Teachers Project: Call To Get Involved / Futasu Election Results / Taraba Gov Dies In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.