Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,431 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

FCT Minister Has Announced The Approval Of The Daily Hazard Fees For COVID-19 F - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FCT Minister Has Announced The Approval Of The Daily Hazard Fees For COVID-19 F (316 Views)

Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry / Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCT Minister Has Announced The Approval Of The Daily Hazard Fees For COVID-19 F by adebiyi1234: 7:01am On Apr 11, 2020
The FCT Minister revealed that doctors who care for Coronavirus patients will get a hazard fee of 50,000 per day.

Nurses, lab scientists and pharmacists will get a hazard fee of 30,000 per day, and ward heads, cleaners and drivers who handle Coronavirus patients will get a hazard fee of 20,000 per day.

‘N50,000 per day for the next 30 days’ – FCT minister approves daily hazard fees for COVID-19 frontline health workers (Video)

The announcement was made after doctors cried out that they are putting their lives on the line only to get 5,000 Naira hazard fees.

Daily hazard fees for #COVIDー19 Frontline health workers as approved by the FCT Minister.
– Doctors: N50,000
– Nurses, Lab scientists, pharmacists: N30,000
– Ward heads, cleaners, drivers: N20,000
Watch Video Below:

Daily hazard fees for #COVIDー19 Frontline health workers as approved by the FCT Minister.
– Doctors: N50,000
– Nurses, Lab scientists, pharmacists: N30,000
– Ward heads, cleaners, drivers: N20,000 pic.twitter.com/aMn7dqtzVR
— Laila Ijeoma | Lailasnews.com (@LailaIjeoma) April 10, 2020.
Re: FCT Minister Has Announced The Approval Of The Daily Hazard Fees For COVID-19 F by Commonsense99: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2020
cool
I just hope this is true, if at all its true the issue will be implementation, those brainless politicians in Abuja would never sign any policy without creating an avenue to embezzle money.
Re: FCT Minister Has Announced The Approval Of The Daily Hazard Fees For COVID-19 F by Christy8906(f): 7:07am On Apr 11, 2020
Please check my signature for my account number cos it's getting worse each day of the lock down. .thanks
Re: FCT Minister Has Announced The Approval Of The Daily Hazard Fees For COVID-19 F by dyfaze: 7:12am On Apr 11, 2020
The funniest thing is that most of these Health Staff earning this juicy pay will not want Covid-19 to end. May God help us in this country..
Re: FCT Minister Has Announced The Approval Of The Daily Hazard Fees For COVID-19 F by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2020
Here to read Comments

Re: FCT Minister Has Announced The Approval Of The Daily Hazard Fees For COVID-19 F by midashenry(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2020
I hope this is true
Cos our doctors are seriously be neglected in this country.
Re: FCT Minister Has Announced The Approval Of The Daily Hazard Fees For COVID-19 F by zizz(f): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2020
This is more like it a good step in the right direction, now time to tackle other important matters like catering for the needs of the citizens during this lockdown

(1) (Reply)

Can We Really Avoid The Spread Of Covid-19?pic / Recovered Virus Patients Retest Positive Due To 'dead' Virus Fragments / COVID-19: Emir Of Zamfara Dies In Isolation Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.