Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,314 members, 7,957,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. (5311 Views)

“my Yansh Don Heal” – Omohtee Declares As She Recovers From Failed Cosmetic Surg / I Can Date Your Daddy, Stop Playing With Me” – Omohtee Warns Ladies / Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Who Survived Failed Plastic Surgery, Gives Thanks To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by nairafame2: 7:48am On Apr 11, 2020
Nigerian Social media influncer, Omohtee left battling for life after plastic surgery goes wrong.

Omohtee is very popular on Twitter with her sexy body but now see what happened to her.

Please let us all be guided ladies.

Watch Video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/social-media-influencer-omohtee-left.html

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by adioolayi(m): 7:49am On Apr 11, 2020
Her wahala
Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by nairafame2: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2020
See people reactions below

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by adioolayi(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2020
God made her wonderfully...she wants earthly touches, and she got what she wanted...so

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by Officialgarri: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2020
I don't have problem with anybody having body enhancements. I mean, that's what made you stay up at night and that's what now makes you happy. Looking perfect makes you happy.

However, when the side effect sets in, DON'T DARE BLAME ANYONE FOR YOUR MISFORTUNE

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by Froshloaded: 7:59am On Apr 11, 2020
Chai!
If you can't afford competent doctors,like The guy In Botched.. Don't bother to go for one hehe surgery in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by MichaelBukamzy(m): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2020
Women always seeking validation from men.always trying to out perform themselves seeing beauty as competition.i term that inferiority complex

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by Olalan(m): 8:10am On Apr 11, 2020
When she went in for the surgery did she notify the public?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by Fireflare: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by Litigant(f): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2020
Who else watch 'Botched' on 'E' here??
Those two doctors are the only one I can trust with my body grin grin until I make enough money to go see them no touching of body for me ooo... grin before I'll start looking like Ikeja Amber Rose

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by bedspread: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2020
Body that will become dust here...

Vanity upon Vanities

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2020
I've learnt one thing from all these social media people. They dish out the same rubbish they recieve. She insulted people b4 going for the surgery. A woman body shaming women. Now she's had issues with her surgery and people are mocking her. Now her friend is calling them evil. She's also forming strong. If u like no strong nah...abeg carry your cross jare

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:35am On Apr 11, 2020
All these na to please us the men ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by Mikefrosh: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2020
FREE TRAINING FOR EVERYONE!!!
✔Do you want N5000 every day!
✔Do you want to work from Home?
The fact is you can.
You've been blinded to the fact that you can earn from home, but the truth is if you learn how its done, and you try, you'll see results.
�So join my Free training where I'll teach you how to earn N5000 daily without leaving your house.
�Sign up now!!
�Click www.onlinehustle.gr8.com
Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by missimelda01(f): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2020
That is how one man will leave his wife natural something and start chasing silicon yansh up and down grin

But this shape na die grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by Shellsploit: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2020
missimelda01:
That is how one man will leave his wife natural something and start chasing silicon yansh up and down grin

But this shape na die grin

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by DanseMacabre(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2020
What's this

Is it just me or does the topic seem light years away from the topic

Or does the phrase 'battling for life' now have a new meaning

Who's she anyway

Amidst KOVIK ONE-NINE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by missimelda01(f): 8:51am On Apr 11, 2020
DominusPrime:
I've learnt one thing from all these social media people. They dish out the same rubbish they recieve. She insulted people b4 going for the surgery. A woman body shaming women. Now she's had issues with her surgery and people are mocking her. Now her friend is calling them evil. She's also forming strong. If u like no strong nah...abeg carry your cross jare

Woman are always trying to bring each other down at every slightest opportunity, I won't be surprised if she enhanced her butt just to feel like a queen among her peers.

Let her carry her cross abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2020
I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.
ONCE YOU SEE THEM SINGING ABOUT SELF-LOVE UPANDAN, JUST KNOW THAT THEY'RE SUFFERING FROM LOW SELF-ESTEEM ISSUES AND WOULD SEIZE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE THEIR LOOKS.

A HYPOCRITE IS NOW PLAYING THE PITY CARD AFTER SPENDING THE LAST FEW YEARS BODYSHAMING HER FELLOW WOMEN. Y'ALL PAY THESE INSIGNIFICANT FOOLS TOO MUCH ATTENTION.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by xoxocandy(f): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2020
How can your name be "jesusbaby" and you ain't satisfied with how God created you

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by xoxocandy(f): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2020
Litigant:
Those two doctors are the only one I can trust with my body grin grin until I make enough money to go see them no touching of body for me ooo... grin before I'll start looking like Ikeja Amber Rose
After spending money on quack doctors they pay double to the two botched doctors to fix the damages

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by Karemarealty288(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2020
God made man perfect....man made himself complicated.

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2020
They'll do booty surgery and end up looking like horse

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by Greatzeus(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2020
No Fu cks given,I have no iota of pity for her,Serves her right. I hope she has learnt her lessons.

Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by paul100(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Litigant:
Those doctors are so so good
Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by Lamasta(m): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16 cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by Echieteka50: 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
I don't have problem with anybody having body enhancements. I mean, that's what made you stay up at night and that's what now makes you happy. Looking perfect makes you happy.

However, when the side effect sets in, DON'T DARE BLAME ANYONE FOR YOUR MISFORTUNE
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. by WalkerMichael(m): 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
This girls na mumu for twitter
Fake life too much.
Alot of dumb girls on there.. shit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Students See What They Did To Her For Stealing (SEE PHOTOS) / I Think Tony Braxton As Gone Mad,check Out Dis (photo) / Why Do Benin Royals Cover Their Mouths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.