Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W (2186 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by akpunda86: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2020
Good day all guys.hope we all are staying safe.Please advice strongly needed.How do you cope with a densely loaded room.In our room my wife box is eighteen when they were bought i dont know.in fact this lock down moving about my room is an issue.
I went to the second room was worst and i keep asking myself what is this with women with load.

Once after the lockdown i want to create an extra room behind so that we shift all behind.is pissing me off.

Guys how u cope with wife loads in room

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by Renida: 8:02am On Apr 11, 2020
grin
Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by potent5(m): 8:03am On Apr 11, 2020
No be small thing o. I have similar experience. You will just see big bags/boxes everywhere. Yet, they will complain about not having enough clothes.

Na wah o.

12 Likes

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by ejihand(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2020
Encourage her to give some of the properties to charity.

Not everything in those boxes are useful to her. But since she bought them with money, she would be reluctant to give them away.

Talk to her with love.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2020
grin
Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by sLentlover7778(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2020
I thought it was only my mom that was guilty of these...

I remember my dad telling my mom that...Too much of loads dey cause cockroach... grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by olaric(m): 8:08am On Apr 11, 2020
All women behave like they are from the same mother. It's the same thing with me. I started laughing the moment I saw the title of the thread. It's their way, you can't talk or threaten them out of it.

15 Likes

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by mekuso89(m): 8:14am On Apr 11, 2020
One man said that all woman are taught by the same teacher

2 Likes

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2020
Matter tire Matthias.
cheesy grin
Wahala dey ooo.
Seriously i still do not understand US (women) and load ooo.
Me sef dey tire for myself at times.
Abeg ask God wey create us oo.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2020
A bigger apartment...

1 Like

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by akpunda86: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2020
DominusPrime:
A bigger apartment...

Will be more loads.When the loads entered i duuno.Thank God never see rats cos if they enter it is finished.from where will i start.

3 Likes

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by bluemansion: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2020
sad
Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2020
akpunda86:

Will be more loads.When the loads entered i duuno.Thank God never see rats cos if they enter it is finished.from where will i start.
Lmao...that's true o...anyway just talk to her about it.
Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by veave(f): 8:51am On Apr 11, 2020
Loool. I'm actually the opposite. I HATE CLUTTER. I detest keeping things on the floor it irritates the living day light out of me hence I throw things away or give them out immediately I notice I don't have use for them anymore. My husband is the opposite, he can hoard for the whole of Africa and can keep unnecessary things it makes my head turn. I've dedicated one room to him that's where he keeps all his property. Can't kill myself abeg. Me that can't remember the last time I bought a shoe or dress because it's not necessary.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by ecolime(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2020
And they still complain of having few clothes. Clothes, shoes and bags everywhere. That's women for you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by ecolime(m): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2020
veave:
Loool. I'm actually the opposite. I HATE CLUTTER. I detest keeping things on the floor it irritates the living day light out of me hence I throw things away or give them out immediately I notice I don't have use for them anymore. My husband is the opposite, he can hoard for the whole of Africa and can keep unnecessary things it makes my head turn. I've dedicated one room to him that's where he keeps all his property. Can't kill myself abeg. Me that can't remember the last time I bought a shoe or dress because it's not necessary.
Your type is rare. That's if you aren't lying oo.

4 Likes

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by obisite: 9:02am On Apr 11, 2020
Op.. These applies to 98% women... You already had a good plan.. Just create extra room... I bet you.. Next 3months, check the xtra room,

It will be full.. No wonder some guys do have personal room when building..

Share room with wifey, her luggage will swallow yours.. Imagine searching for your box amidst boxes..

Awelekwe!!!!!

Umunwanyi their matter no be here!!!

We just have to accept our fate o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by obisite: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2020
ecolime:

Very rare, first time seeing such...
Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by veave(f): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2020
ecolime:

Loool. grin grin You can come to my house. My sitting room is just chairs, curtains and TV then one centre table. My husband wants to add this that so it looks 'tech' rolls eyes. Those things are unnecessary. My walls are plain. I don't need anything hanging on them. I HATE CLUTTER! It drives me crazy... No side stools, no centre rugs, no arts. All these things people put in their house in the name of interior decorations drive me crazy.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by veave(f): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2020
obisite:

Very rare, first time seeing such...

Don't get me wrong. Before I got married. I buy clothes, shoes and hair after the Christmas season. And use them all through the year. Any other thing I buy is if for example someone is wedding 'must be family' and we need to do asoebi then I can buy else I wait. Clothes are cheaper after Christmas. My mum used to buy things on a whim making everywhere in our house filled with properties and appliances we hardly use. It scares the living day light out of me so now I'm in my house I just need the basics biko. Anything that can't stay in the store will not be bought abeg. angry

9 Likes

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by akpunda86: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2020
veave:

Don't get me wrong. Before I got married. I buy clothes, shoes and hair after the Christmas season. And use them all through the year. Any other thing I buy is if for example someone is wedding 'must be family' and we need to do asoebi then I can buy else I wait. Clothes are cheaper after Christmas. My mum used to buy things on a whim making everywhere in our house filled with properties and appliances we hardly use. It scares the living day light out of me so now I'm in my house I just need the basics biko. Anything that can't stay in the store will not be bought abeg. angry

Lucky u.ur hubby lucky.your type is scarce .

1 Like

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by sisisioge: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin

No nau, we aren't all hoarders. Some of us like a clear specious looking space.

Do you have a wardrobe for her things? If not, time to invest in a sizeable one for your peace of mind and rodents free house.

1 Like

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by ecolime(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2020
veave:

After using all the items during the year, do you give these old items out?
Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by veave(f): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2020
ecolime:

After using all the items during the year, do you give these old items out?
Yeah. The ones I don't want again which is likely most of them.
Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by ecolime(m): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2020
veave:

Yeah. The ones I don't want again which is likely most of them.
If this applies to most women then we guys won't be complaining. Most women will rather keep the old items in bags and store them rather than dispose them or give them out. If the store gets filled, they keep the bags in the room grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by obisite: 9:58am On Apr 11, 2020
veave:

Not that, I meant hating clutter...

It's rare seeing a lady hate clutter. Majority don't see their boxes of cloth as clutter,,

1 Like

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by veave(f): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2020
ecolime:

If this applies to most women then we guys won't be complaining. Most women will rather keep the old items in bags and store them rather than dispose them or give them out. If the store gets filled, they keep the bags in the room grin

When you don't use things like shoes and bags regularly, they begin to scratch and peel off(wear and tear). One day you'd just realize the things you think you have are all spoilt. I don't reserve any clothes for work or church. I wear everything I have to anywhere so long as I'm fine and neat. Woh! I can't shout abeg or maybe I'm weird,

11 Likes

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by YourCoffin: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2020
If you had your own room you wouldn't be complaining
Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by chamber2(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2020
All women are not the same when it comes to load. My rooms are always clean, free of loads and spacious. I hate loads.

1. Throw anything not in use away.
2. Check your kids clothes and dispose the ones they are no longer using.
3. Dispose or give away your clothes, shoes, bags etc which you no longer need.
4. Check your kitchen and dispose irrelevant items and create space.
5. Rerrange your rooms and move somethings to other locations.

1 Like

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by madridguy(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2020
One of my big bros like that they drive him wife away anytime he sight her she want to buy clothes. Cloth over plenty grin

1 Like

Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by Missmossy(f): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2020
It’s a woman’s thing grin we singles are guilty also. I personally plan to give out a lot before my next birthday to the orphanage.
Re: Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W by amanda2013(f): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2020
In my house the reverse is the case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ishilove I nor go marry you again. / Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. / Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.